Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eamon didn't know how to feel about this being their last year at Hogwarts. It was still a little odd to be back at the school, especially since he never envisioned himself actually graduating when thinking of the future. He had always thought that his parents would need his help at the restaurant or the shop but then they had sent him back to school to finish his education. He knew why they had sent him back, he could get a better job with a diploma and therefore more money too, but he didn't mind, he would happily help provide for the family. But here he was, sitting across from his girlfriend at the Hufflepuff table, finding himself unable to stop smiling while he looked at her. ''So, do you have a busy first semester?'' he asked before taking a bite of his buttered toast. ''I've got a relatively easy one so expect me to come and annoy you as much as possible,'' he added with a grin.

Last edited:
Seventh year had come sooner than Lavinia had anticipated, but she was fairly happy with how her life was going. She sat across from Eamon at her house table, and returned the smile that he was giving her. She took a bite of her own toast, and took a sip of her pumpkin juice, shaking her head at his question. "Nah, mine is pretty light too," she told her boyfriend, and rolled her eyes playfully at what he said next. "I kind of messed it up when I decided to skip all of those lessons...a while ago," she said, it still made her uncomfortable sometimes when the subject of her late sister came up, but it was better. She found it easier to talk about it now, though she could only do it with her family, and Eamon of course. "Actually, expect me to come and annoy you, mister," she said with raised eyebrows.

Eamon frowned at her words. Had she not been able to fix it at all during sixth year? Surely the professors would be sympathetic to her situation? ''How bad did you mess up?'' he asked, giving her a questioning look while he stuffed his face with his breakfast. She had told him about blowing off some classes in their fifth year, and her reasoning for it, though didn't think that she had done that bad in their sixth year. He grinned when she told him that she would annoy him instead. ''Eh, I don't think you can. I'm going to be super focused this semester, so I'll probably be able to resist you,'' he said, almost challenging her to try and annoy him next time they'd be studying together. ''Had a fun break? I know we wrote to each other but tell me all about it.''

Last edited:
Lavinia shrugged, giving him a guilty smile. "Well, I wasn’t able to take many classes - not that I mind all that much you know," she added just for good measure. "But I’m hoping that I can take enough to get a decent career once we graduate. And I have no idea what I want to do yet," she said with a sigh. She should really have considered this when she had decided to flunk all her subjects in fifth year. That was two years ago. She should’ve done something to fix it. Talk to the professors, perhaps. "Pft, is that a challenge I hear?" she asked, looking at Eamon with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I’ll make sure to bother you twice as much then," she grinned. "My break was fine, I spent most of it with my extended family which is something I actually haven’t done in a long time," she told her boyfriend. "Not many exciting things happened, but it was a good break. It felt good to be around them. But I’m not going to lie, they are a very loud bunch," she laughed. "How was yours?"

After having heard multiple times throughout the previous year that they should have already chosen what to do after Hogwarts, it worried him a little that she still didn't have a clue what to do. Of course, he knew perfectly well why she hadn't been able to take many classes, she had told him so, but even then she had told him that she'd do better after that. Had it really been that bad, then? Eamon knew that he shouldn't judge her though, he had missed two whole years worth of education so was just as unsure about it all as she was probably. ''I could always help you with that if you need help. Perhaps I can talk to some of my professors about you enrolling in those classes? I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies and Potions this semester.'' He finished most of his meal while she talked, listening to her attentively. It was nice to hear that she was spending time with her family again, they always seemed like a fun bunch. ''Pretty much the same, it was kind of boring. We did some renovations around the house, though. It's starting to look... better again.'' It really didn't but since they lived in an awful neighbourhood, it was definitely looking better than some of the houses around them.

Lavinia smiled, a light blush creeping onto her cheeks as he said he could help her. The girl rarely blushed so she tried not to pay any attention to it. "Thanks, E, but it’s okay," she tried to reassure him, and mostly herself. "I’m actually taking two of those classes," she added, "Care of Magical Creatures and Potions. No offence but I don’t think I need muggle studies," she teased with a wink. Of course, she meant well. "Maybe I can work in a shop, or something, to start off, earn some money...then perhaps open up one of my own." She hadn’t given much thought to her career path which she probably should have done, Lavinia had always been one to live in the moment and not worry about stuff like that. Which could always backfire but she had to give it a try, she liked to live this way. It made her life interesting. And she never knew what types of opportunities would pop up, even suddenly. When Eamon mentioned his house Lavinia had a thought. "You know, you’re welcome to hang out with me and my family any time," she smiled, half teasing him, but again she always meant well.

Eamon smiled when he noticed Lavinia blushing slightly. He hadn't seen her blush that often so it was endearing to see. ''Right, well just remember that I'll be here to help you out if you need any help. I'll gladly help you out,'' he told her. ''I'm literally only taking Muggle Studies as a blow-off class. It's easy credit and will look good on my diploma,'' Eamon admitted. It would come in handy for a wizarding job in the muggle world. He smiled back at her when she told him that he could come over to hang with her and her family, which he might actually take her up on during their next break. He didn't think he could handle his family's pretentious act about wanting to change their lives around. They couldn't, they were too poor for that. ''Maybe we could spend Christmas together, eh? I happen to know how to make a mean custard,'' Eamon said.

Lavinia smiled again at Eamon, she knew that he would help her no matter what, and she was really grateful to him for it. "Thank you," she said. "I’ll let you know when - and if - " she emphasised the ‘if’ part - "I need your help. Seriously though, I’ve got this, for now at least," she tried to reassure him. It wasn’t easy to, considering he cared so much, but she knew she would be able to get by with just two subjects this semester. It couldn’t be that difficult to get a job after school, surely? She could do odd jobs until she found the right one for her. Or...make one up, even. She nodded. "That’s actually not bad, it’s smart," she said with a nudge. She was impressed. The girl laughed. "Well, if you do say so, then I’ll have to try it sometime," she said while waggling her eyebrows at her boyfriend. "Seriously though, if you do decide to join me for Christmas, my family, the loud and friendly bunch that they are, will welcome you with open arms."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back