lunch,by myself...fun?

Tahlia Nimting

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tahlia was sitting at the Gryffindor house table for her first time ever in Hogwarts, she was however by herself. She looked around the hall at all the other students who were talking to their friends, she wished that she knew someone...

Madlyn never sat at the end of the table nor by the edge if that didn't count as the same. She knew that if she did she would tip the whole table over. It be fun anyways, giving a few students a fright, Madlyn found that hilarious but she didn't think it be fair for a seventh year to wet their pants. So she decided the middle of the table be fine, least she wasn't sitting alone not that she cared. Madlyn just wanted to eat, she had a hearty appetite! When she sat down and began to pile her plate she look over and notice a lonely girl. "Hey firsty, Why you look so down?" she ask while she pile her plate with salad and bits of chicken. Madlyn may have love to eat but she grew up next to a farm in North Dakota. Most've her mom cooking ingredients came for the garden, so she pretty much ate healthy for the most part of her life. Other times she didn't mind a few burgers from fast food restaurant. Don't need to be major healthy at all times, she still was slimmer than most part-giant her age.

Tahlia looked up as someone talked to her, the mere fact she had been noticed surprised her, "I'm not down!" she said defensively, "I'm just a bit lonely, by the way my name's Tahlia what's your name?" Tahlia wouldn't be surprised if the girl ignored her after she got all defensive like that, she looked at the girl and her look seemed to give the impression that she wasn't aggressive she had just been defensive most of her life, it was a hard habit to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back