OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly 16" Sturdy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rory was still not sleeping well, he thought all of his troubles would wash away once he was at least back in the school, but the questions which faced him lingered. He was just glad that the only thing he had to worry about school wise so far was quidditch. He was practicing whenever he could but he’d spent the morning at the field and as others filtered out of the hall following the end of lunch, Rory was just sat at the slytherin table, staring at some revision work he had beside him, and staring off into space. His mind sat racing, thinking about all the things that could’ve been or might’ve been if he’d just not put his foot in it. It wasn’t like there had been anyone bar Andi that he was interested in and she definitely didn’t feel the same way back.

Vincent was very ready to graduate. He wanted to be able to do whatever the heck he wanted without consequences or points potentially getting taken away. However, it was lunch time, and Vincent took a seat next to Rory. "How are you, Rory? Ready to graduate?" he asked.

Rory glanced away from where he was staring. He didn't know Vincent well, "Aye, sure," he said with disinterest and a little shrug, "Ye? Got big plans?"

Vincent shrugged as well. "I am probably going to work at my father's company in France." he told Rory. He found a plate and started putting some food on it. He also grabbed to cups. "Want some pumpkin juice?" he asked and offered Rory a cup.

"What does yer da do?" the boy couldn't help but feel a little jealousy bubbling, did this boy face the same pressures as he had in his family, "Dae ye even want tae or dae ye have tae?" he didn't want the pumpkin juice he wanted to know if Vincent was in the same boat as him.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry! I didn't realize that I wasn't following my language code! He's speaking English, even though bold is Spanish.

"He owns a fashion company." he told Rory simple. Rory rejected the pumpkin juice, which kind of hurt his feelings. He simply set to cup down next to Rory and poured himself some juice. Vincent shook his head. "Nope. I don't have to, but it's kind of a family thing, so they expect me to. But, I'm doing it because I want to." he kind of rambled.

Rory glared at the boy, that was too familiar to him, someone was putting Vincent up to this. "Who put ye up tae this?" Rory's hands were in fist, and his anger was seeping in and he was glaring hard at him.

Vincent looked at Rory with a confused face. "I don't know what you are talking about, Rory." he said. He took a bite of eggs.

Rory's glared deepened, though Vincent looked genuinely confused, "Dinnae lie tae me," maybe Vincent didn't know and hadn't been put up and maybe Rory's told could be less anger filled. "Did someone tell ye tae come o'er to me and gee that story aboot yer family?"

Vincent continued to look at Rory with a confused look. What was up with this dude? He was acting nuts. "Look, you need to get yourself together. You're acting like I am out to get you, when I am not. I am just being kind, and what's wrong with talking about family?" he asked. Vincent was close to losing his appetite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back