Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Red rose, open after Philip Maxwell

Alice had mixed feelings about her next delivery. She knew Philip had been important to Ava, but she also knew he had hurt her feelings a lot over time. She wasn't entirely sure how Ava felt about him now, so she was unsure how to feel herself in friendship solidarity. But she found the Slytherin in the Student Lounge, and stopped in front of him. "I have a rose for you." She told him.

With Philip not able to send roses to Lily and Violet, he decided to spend some time making rose cards for the girls as a way to make it up to them. He had just finished them and now penning a letter to Ava. Another dance without a chance to ask her. He did not mind as he already got plans for it. He almost jumped out of the chair when a shadow came over him, followed by a voice. He looked up to find Alice with a rose. Red rose. He wondered. "Oh, hi Alice. Thank you.", he took the rose, wondering who it could be from.

Alice gave Philip a weak smile, not entirely sure where thing stood with him. She picked the red rose out of her basket and handed it to him. "Here you go. Happy Valentine's Day." She told him quietly.

Thank you for being my big brother. ~Lily

Philip set down the rose and read the note. He was quite aware of Alice's slightly cold attitude, something he understood. "Lily.", he smiled at the note. His sort of little sister was so thoughtful. He looked back at Alice and smiled. "Thank you for bringing me this rose. Do you still have more to deliver? I can help.", he offered politely.

Alice was glad the boy was happy with his rose, but bristled a bit at his suggestion. She put on a bright smile, maybe a bit too bright. "No, thanks. I'm good." She told him. "If you want to help next year, be sure to sign up!" She added brightly. "Bye." She then said, turning and leaving quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back