Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((3x Red roses, open after Willow Cullen))

Kauri's next delivery was the one he was the most happy for, and he was relieved to recognise who it was for. Though he didn't follow Quidditch very closely, Willow's bright hair had always made her stand out on the team, and he hoped he wouldn't have much trouble tracking her down. Heading downstairs from the common room he planned to start looking at the pitch, but was pleasantly surprised when he spotted Willow in the corridor. "Hey, Willow!" Kauri said cheerfully, hurrying to catch up with her. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Willow had been busy all day trying to find those on her rose list. She was just walking back to the Gryffindor house when she heard someone call her name hey kaurishe said as the head boy approached her. that is exciting thank youshe said glad that that was the reason she was being stopped and not anything more serious

"It is!" Kauri said brightly, reaching into his basket. He had had two bouquets of flowers to deliver this time around, and he was excited to see the reaction on Willow's face. Kauri beamed, handing over the bunch of bright red roses to Willow, along with the attached card. "Happy Valentines day!"

Wil,

I know you don't like cheesy lines.But here's one for you.

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

Yes, I realized this too. I like you, girlfriend. And I love you.

Noe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back