Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
12" Alder wood, with the essence of an Owl Talon
Hello all!

So I have Thomas here who needs all sorts of plotting fun, but for the moment, I really just need to set something in motion for him in regards to his love life. Now, this request for a plot can be with an existing character on the board (if you wish) or you're welcome to make the place holder character I'm putting down below to explain/dive into the plot.

BRAYDEN MORIARTY

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5e82f004-5e17-11ea-b7c6-f147bdd17b5b.jpg

Confident // Tormented // Determined // Empathetic
Suggested Play-By: John Krasinski (negotiable)

Brayden "Bray" Moriarty is an ex-Auror; retiring after an attempt on his life
which he narrowly escaped. While he was cleared to continue to serve the Ministry
in a different position if he desired, Brayden willingly took his leave from the government body.

To this day, he is still plagued by the memories of the assassination attempt which nearly took his life;
battling with the mental scars it's left him with.

He comes from a somewhat conservative family which has made it rather difficult for him to
openly express who he is in-front of them. Whilst he is hardly flamboyant, he's wants nothing
more than to be accepted for who he is rather than who his father wants him to be.

As a result of his kind nature and empathy, he oftentimes does his best to appease everyone
which taps into part of the reason he hasn't come clean to his family about his sexual identity as well
as the fact that he's not coping well with the events that led to his retirement. On the exterior, he is confident
and put together. Few would be able to understand that below his gruff and tough appearance, he's rather sensitive
and afraid.

Pretty much everything else is up to the player on this one — granted you're taking this new character
and not using one of your own.

His current job and status is up to the player as well!

Basically, he's the man I'm hoping to come in and sweep Thomas off his feet.
Still, even with that being said, there's no doubt going to be some drama along the way
which I would very much love to plot out with the person who puts hands on this plot!

I should probably say I'm a sucker for putting my characters through the ringer so chances are,
some crazy shenanigans will probably happen with these two.

Hey, there! I have Rebeca Romanova and she is Auror :) She have 21 years old but she always happy see new friends :) And i have Olivia Smith, she is 17 years :) if you are interesting, just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back