Lost of which way to go

Alex Mcpeak

Alex was wandering as always when he got lost in a dark street. "now what" he said outloud.

Ioan had been standing outside of the building for twenty minutes and was getting very tired of waiting for his friend. He knew that this particular friend was always late, but this did little to soothe his annoyance at having to wait. There were plenty of things he would rather be doing with his death eater brethren or with Adrianne. They still had many things to do before their baby arrived.

When Ioan heard someone speak, he at first thought it was his friend finally arriving. The voice, however, did not sound familiar. In fact, it sounded child-like and Ioan wondered what a child or anyone for that matter was doing on this street. He didn't want anyone to be around to overhear what they would be talking about.

Not even bothering to come out of the shadows of the building, Ioan said in a harsh tone, "What are you doing here?"

Alex ignored the voice. "wow people think i scare easy ok turn down this street and might"

((I hope you don't mind that I joined. Let me know if you do and I'll edit :p ))

Ioan stared at the young boy for another moment before he decided to remove himself from the shadows. He couldn't believe that the boy had ignored his question and proceeded to remain in the area.

He walked slowly toward the child, the click of his boots echoing throughout the empty street. "Since you didn't seem to hear me from over there" he began slowly, gesturing to where he had just been standing, "I'll ask again. What are you doing here?" Ioan stood at 6'3" and towered over the boy in front of him. "Shouldn't you be taking a nap or something" he sneered.

(dont mind if i join do you?)

Tobias was wearing his darkest clothes, and his mess of brown hair finished it off nicely. He hadn't been down here before, who knows what you might find. He had heard about this place at school, and promised himself one day to explore. Now was his chance.

He saw a couple of figures ahead by a small opening of an alley. Aproaching them slowly, he wondered whether or not to make himself visable, or prehaps, just to linger in the shadows a while longer.

Alex sneered back up at him. "yeah i heard you but i just decided to ignore because it's my business to be down here and no i don't need no stupid nap maybe you can use one yourself" he said.

Ioan admired the boy's attitude though it annoyed him as well. Ioan smirked and then replied, "Suit yourself, but I wouldn't want to be here when my friend arrives. He likes children even less than I do" Ioan looked away sharply for a second because he thought he had heard something in the shadow. It was possible that the boy was too late in leaving and his friend had finally arrived. His friend would surely not be kind enough to speak before simply blasting the boy. Ioan, on the other hand, was making an attempt to be nice, though his patience, which was notoriously thin, was already waning.

When noone came out from the shadows, Ioan turned back to the boy and pointed in the direction of the Poison Ater, smiling wickedly, "If you really want to have fun, you should go in there." He spoke slowly and deliberately, hoping that the boy would continue to not listen. He knew that children were not allowed inside, but he did not care about sending the boy in there. It would be amusing for Ioan, especially if it was filled with Death Eaters as it usually was.

Alex rolled his eyes. "yeah i know childeren aren't allowed" he said and started to walk away.

Finally, the kid seemed to get the message and began to walk away. "Good riddance" Ioan mumbled as he turned around and placing his hands on his pockets, began to walk toward the building doorway he had been standing in.

The shadow moved silently as the lights in Bleak Street began to fade slightly. Luxen had seen this man and was annoyed and so he decided to mess with the man just as he saw fit to mess with someone else. As the lights began to fade creating an eerie black and white glow throughout the streets a song began to fill the air, it was not loud but was more then a whisper as Luxen decided to test some of his powers out on the man who dared stand idly by. It would also help get rid of the children who saw fit to play in this forbidden area as Luxen could see a few of them hurridly leave. Luxen smirked slightly as he knew this man would not leave he was too busy being macho.

'Ring around the roses' the song began the voice was familiar

'Pocket full of Posies' the song continued as a few posies fell at the man's feet.

'Ashes, Ashes' the voice was very familiar as it belonged to the man Luxen was messing with.

'We all fall Down!' The song said with a dark grimance as the gravity surrounding the man grew heavy enough to force him onto the ground that was covered with ash and blood.

"I love this song don't you?" the shadow asked as it vanished. The light returned to the area as if nothing had happened, except for the ash and posies that littered the street.

Tobias watched as lots of things were going on around him. He remained in the shadows, glad to see the younger boy had got the message and left. Another voice was heard through the darkness and Tobias looked to see another figure. This place definatly had an eery atmosphere to it.

As Ioan walked back toward the building and ominous presence filled the area, more so than was usually felt on Bleak Street. He blinked his eyes as the lights began to go off one by one leaving him in the dark, though there was a wierd glow around. Ioan pulled his wand out from his jacket and held it ready. He had no thought to leave, thinking that it was his friend finally arriving, though he did see several children scamper away quickly.

Just then, a wierd, creepy song began to fill the area. As the song continued, Ioan found a bunch of flowers at his feet. He touched one with the toe of his boot, surprised to see that it was real. Then, the song got creepier and Ioan looked around with his eyes wide. "Hey!" he exclaimed in shock as his voice whispered throughout the street. What the hell is this? Ioan thought looking all over the street for the source of this noise. He began to wonder if this were some sort of initiation for him from the death eaters. After all, he was only a trainee and still didn't have his tattoo. He had no idea what kind of ceremony, if there was one, that was used to initiate full members.

As the last line of the familiar song was sung, Ioan felt the pressure of the skies come down on his shoulders. He tried to fight the power, but it was all in vain. The young death eater wasn't a small guy, but he fell to his knees heavily and found himself in a puddle of something red and sticky, which he realized quickly was blood, and gray soot.

Then almost as quickly as it had come, the pressure was lifted and the voice asked Ioan one final question before vanishing and leaving everything as it had been before. Ioan stood slowly, unsure of what would happen next. His jeans were dark at the knees where the blood had seeped into them and his hands, hair and jacket were covered in the ash that had fallen. Trying to wipe himself as clean as he could, Ioan muttered "scourgify" as he held his wand toward his jeans.

Once he was relatively clean and his breathing was somewhat in control, Ioan began to slowly make his way to the Poison Ater. Of all the things he had encountered in his life, Ioan had never experienced anything quite like that. It wasn't something he was likely to forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back