OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
After a rather eventful semester, Charlie had decided he needed some time to unwind. He settled into the student lounge with his violin. It was a nice day, so most people were probably outside. He didn't mind. He settled in, propping his violin beneath his chin. In no time, music filled the room. Charlie smiled gently, the gentle melody enveloping him. He hardly noticed the world around him. He relaxed the longer he played, the music doing a wonderful job of soothing his frayed nerves and tattered dignity.

Bern doesn't know what to do so he is going to the student lounge, and then he heard something when he sees that person, he smiles because it's Charlie so he approached him and ask ko seat beside him.

Charlie was surprised to hear a familiar voice break through the music. He looked up, and smiled. "Bern, hi! Please, sit," Charlie scooted over, taking his violin and putting it back in the case. He sat up again and smiled. "What are you doing inside?" He asked. He had been sure everyone would be outside enjoying the sun.

Bern answer Charlie to his question, don't know but my body wants to go to this place, and it's my first time to this place and happy that you here also Bern said, Charlie.

Charlie smiled shyly at Bern. "I'm glad you're here, too," he replied easily, folding his legs beneath him and pulling a pillow into his lap. "How have you been?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back