OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It had been exactly one day since Mackenzie had arrived at Hogwarts and so far she had not been content at the school. Better yet: she was annoyed. Annoyed with the fact that she wasn't going to get everything she wanted in the castle, annoyed with most of the girls in her dorm and especially annoyed by those frickin' stairs. Why would anyone in their right mind think having moving stairs was a bright idea? Whoever came up with that should have been fired on the spot. It was a stupid idea and she was not happy with it. She had been trying to get downstairs so she could grab some breakfast, which was at least one thing that would be made for her like she was used to, but kept going the wrong way and the stairs certainly weren't helping her. Mackenzie crossed her arms with a huff and came to a stop in the middle of the hallway when she noticed she was once again not heading where she should. She ignored the portrets staring at her and even one who offered help. She didn't need help, she was fine on her own and even though she was lost she certainly wasn't going to admit that she was. She just needed to stop for a second so she could attempt to shake off her annoyance before she could head back towards the stairs.

Giselle had been having mixed feelings of the start. Most of her roommates seemed stupid, some of them seemed fine. And some were just completly stupid and insane. The blonde decided to explore the castle for a bit, she wanted to know where she could find stuff. Giselle was really glad she didn't have to climb those moving stairs constantly to her dorm. Thankfull that Slytherin was located in the Dungeons. But the blonde already lost her way to the Great Hall. She didn't believed it was such a long walk yesterday. She was now climbing stairs instead of finding the Great Hall. Giselle walked the same way it seemed, those stupid portraits seemed to like this. Giselle gave one an angry look and continued. Than she saw another girl and she seemed lost as well. It seemed like that, perhaps it wasn't even the case. Giselle liked to do stuff on her own but if she would continue she would never get to breakfast. When Giselle saw the same portrait again she sighted deeply. '' Stop laughing stupid portrait!'' Giselle said irritated. And looked at the girl for a moment. '' Do you know the way to the Great Hall?'' Giselle than asked still a bit irritated of this long road.

Mackenzie was just about to head back towards the stairs to show them who was boss when another girl walked into the hallway. She seemed to be annoyed with the portraits as well, specifically the one who had been laughing at her as well. Mackenzie looked up when the girl asked her if she knew the way to the great hall. At least she wasn't the only one getting lost. "I do. Just need those stupid stairs to work with me for a second." She replied, obviously still annoyed by the whole situation. Technically, it was the truth. She did now how to get to the great hall ánd she knew how to get back to the stairs. She just had to figure out how those stairs worked. There should at least be some sort of pattern, right? For them to just move around casually would be too complicated for everyone. Mackenzie glared at the portet that had laughed before for a second and then turned back to the girl. "First step would be to get to the stairs, though. They should be somewhere down that way." She stated, nodding her head towards the other side of the hallway as an invitation for the girl to join her as she started moving down the hallway. She definitely could have just walked away on her own and leave the girl to find her own way, but she had appreciated the way the girl had shouted at that dumb portait and so far she didn't seem as annoying as some of the girls in her dorm had been.

The blonde watched the girl she didn't seemed that happy as well. Giselle hadn't been smiling for a long time, and if she did it was because she liked teasing people. She cared about herself and not so much about others. The brown haired girl said she hated the stairs. Giselle agreed with the girl for an hundred procent. But she said she knew the way so that could be helpfull. '' Ok. Yeah they are annoying. It's stupid. '' The blonde looked around to the portrait again and rolled her eyes. '' So are those portraits!'' The blonde said a bit louder. Giselle had no idea anymore where she was and she was hungry. And if she was hungry she was not really the nicest person, like a hundred times worse than she actually already was. '' I follow you than. I'm completly lost. But I hope you know your way. I'm super hungry.'' Giselle than said to the girl and felt her stomach. But walked after the girl. Giselle usually liked to make nicknames for people. She had already been making some in her bedroom to the girls in her dorm. But this girl wasn't in her house for sure. '' Which house are you in?'' The blonde asked the girl. Giselle was wondering if they had an stupid candyfloss in every house.

"Right?" Mackenzie simply said when the girl agreed with her on the matter of the stairs. It was a stupid idea to make stairs move and she couldn't believe some people actually seemed to enjoy them. She shot the girl an approving look when she yelled at the portraits again. She wasn't wrong and Mackenzie could appreciate her attitude, but she herself preferred to just ignore them rather than yell at them. That way she wouldn't give the laughing portrait the satisfaction of knowing it annoyed her. "I do." She courtly nodded when the girl agreed to follow her. She had a pretty good sense of direction so finding the way back towards the stairs wouldn't pose to be much of a problem. "Ravenclaw." Mackenzie answered the girl's question with a small shake of her head as she continued leading the way through another corridor. The house itself wasn't a problem to her and she could understand why the hat had placed her there, the thing that had annoyed her so far were the girls in her dorm. At least most of them. "You?" She turned the question back to the girl. Small talk wasn't something she was interested in but thus far the girl had seemed as someone Mackenzie could approve of and it wouldn't be a bad idea to know some basic information about her such as her house and name.

Giselle listened as the girl agreed. At least she wasn't alone in this. She wasn't from a lot of words the blonde noticed. But that was not bad. The blonde herself talked more but usually about herself or if it was something she wanted to know. She liked being in the spotlight and it to be about her. But sometimes she was fine with being by herself as well, when she was feeling really angry or sad. That was better if there was nowhere close than. And this didn't need to take longer anymore she was hungry! '' Good. So show me.'' The blonde said to the girl as she walked along. The girl was in Ravenclaw and Giselle thought for a moment. She only had met most of the Slytherin girls which was normally she wasn't not that long here. Ravenclaw? Beaubelle had been there in that house, but she was the only still from her cousins who had been there. Giselle saw the girl shook her head for a moment like she wasn't that happy being there. '' Slytherin.'' The blonde than said. '' It's a good thing we are in the dungeons. Not that many stairs to walk. Only going down.'' Giselle than said and sighted again. Thinking of croissants and more food. The girl didn't seemed that stupid to her so she was curious how Ravenclaw was and if they had an Candyfloss as well. '' Are you glad being in Ravenclaw?'' She than asked the girl as she felt her stomach again.

Mackenzie wasn't a person of many words. In her opinion people often overused words. Why would you waste your breathe on answering questions in a full sentence when sometimes one or two words would suffice? In the end it all came down to the same answer anyways. She stopped walking for a second when the girl told her she was in Slytherin. Her father had been in Slytherin as well and Mackenzie wasn't sure whether to see the girl being in Slytherin as a positive of negative. "It's a long way from most classrooms, though." She stated in response to her mentioning she was glad to be in the dungeons. Sure, getting down the stairs was always better than climbing them but it did mean that she would have to climb them for various of their classes. "Ravenclaw's fine." She shrugged in response to her question, before elaborating. "Some girls in my dorm, however.." Mackenzie rolled her eyes as she spoke rather than finishing her sentence, clearly indicating that she wasn't a fan. She wouldn't even know how to describe some of them. "They should've just created a different house to throw all the weirdos in together."

Giselle liked a bit of attention when she was in a good mood, sometimes it was better to be alone as well. At home her father had given her an punchball so when she was angry she could give it some smashes. Just like Sofia, Giselle had issues after losing her mother. She was closed of about her grieve. She was more angry than sad. Sometimes she had even be angry at her mother, for playing. Choosing to be and professional quidditch player. But that had been before. Giselle hated showing weak emotions, she almost never cried. She had hold it all in. And ones in a while she exploded with anger. And she had no interest of talking to people about it. What did that help? The girl Mackenzie had an point.
'' True.'' She than said shortly. She figured she would not like most of the classes. The girl was in Ravenclaw. The only thing she knew was that smart people were in that house. But Candyfloss was even in Slytherin so the stereo types were not even true. She still was wondering why candyfloss was in Slytherin. '' Tell me about it. Slytherin has got lots of them.'' Giselle than said and walked along with the girl. Giselle was though curious which kind of weirdos there were in Ravenclaw. But she liked talking herself as well. '' I got one girl in my dorm. I called her Candyfloss because she has pink hair. You will know when you see her in class. And other people call her like that now too. She even does herself. And she sings all of the time. It's sooo annoying. Like she is in a musical or something.'' Giselle than explained to the Ravenclaw who seemed to give short answers more. '' What about your weirdos?'' Giselle than asked in return.

The corners of Mackenzie's lips curled up ever so slightly when the other girl admitted she was right. Slytherin was a long way down from her own common room. She wasn't sure whether she'd prefer having to climb up the stairs to get to lessons or to get back to her common room. Probably the latter, because she felt like having to clim the stairs to get to a lesson would be highly demotivating. She listened curiously as the Slytherin girl started to tell her about the girls in her dorm. "Yeah, think I know who you mean." She nodded at the description of a girl with pink hair. Hard to miss. "Sounds like a nightmare." Mackenzie agreed. She hadn't heard any of the girls singing in her dorm yet and she definitely didn't need to. "Well for starters one of them acts like she's in charge." The ravenclaw started, not even knowing where to start but already getting annoyed by the idea of it. "She actually stated that it was bedtime at one point, like are you kidding me? Others are way too excited and happy for my liking and a couple of them don't say anything at all. Which might actually be the best ones so far because at least they're not annoying." Mackenzie shrugged. She hadn't taken the time to get to know any of the girls and she wasn't planning to do so either. Perhaps she'd talk to one or two that had seemed fine, but she certainly would be better off my ignoring most of the others. They were just not her kind of people. Coming to a decision that the slytherin girl might just be she stopped for a second, turning towards her with a look of approval as she held out her hand. "I'm Mackenzie."

Mostly Giselle just pushed people away. She was not that social as her brother was. In that way she looked for like Sofia, they were both not the most social people. But Gabriel had been having a bit of an temper as well when he was younger. Her father was doing the best he could, but Giselle could see that he was having difficulties too. And Giselle didn't want to hurt her father, he was the most dear person to her. And she didn't want to lose him too. But the world was cruel and thankfully their shop did a good job back in Sweden. But her father was getting older too and Sofia helped him out. That was a big help. Giselle had just been an pain in the ass mostly, an difficult child. But she was just so angry at the world. Angry at anything. It was unfair why her mother had to die, because of an stupid game. And a stupid flying ball so hard as an coconut. But whenever there was a bit of attention she could get she took it. And this girl didn't seemed like the worst person, not an candyfloss person. And she agreed and did even knew who she ment. '' It is. But I scared her of a bit.. I think. She talks all brave and stuff, but if you go close... an chicken. '' Giselle than explained with an grin on her face. The blonde listened to the Ravenclaw and understood her irritation. '' You should try it once. When Candyfloss sings before we go to class.'' Giselle than told the girl and was curious how the girl would react. Giselle liked being the boss as well and she hated it when other people told her what to do. She grinned for a moment and than rolled her eyes. '' Annoying.'' She wanted to say an mother person. But actually she had trouble with that point. Giselle would give anything to have her mother with her. '' You should just show who is the boss. '' Giselle than told the girl as an bit of advice. In her dorm there were lots of stupid girls. But some were fine. But it would be an competition for who the boss would be. But Giselle just would do what she wanted. The girl than suddenly stopped and introduced herself. It was a bit suprising but Giselle indeed didn't even knew her name. Mackenzie it was. And Giselle had no nickname yet for that, and perhaps that wasn't even neccesary. '' Giselle. '' The blonde girl than said back with an nod.

Mackenzie listened closely to what the slytherin had to say about the other girls. So far she seemed like a person she could tolerate and she might even try to keep her around. At least as long as she kept being okay with her. "I might already be annoyed by it and I haven't even met her yet." She simply responded to all the talk about the girl with the pink hair. Ofcourse, she had noticed her in class but she certainly wasn't planning on introductions any time soon. "Right?" She responded with a little roll of her eyes when Giselle called the girl from her own dorm annoying. The corners of her lips curled up ever so slightly when the other girl mentioned she should show her who's in charge. She wasn't one to waste a lot of energy on words on people she didn't like, but if the girl tried anything like that again she wouldn't hesitate to open her mouth. "Just proves that people should mind their own business, if they know what's good for them." She simply stated in return, still bothered by the fact that the girl for some reason had felt like she had anything to say over the others, over her. What a stupid thought it was. Mackenzie nodded when the other girl introduced herself as Giselle. It wasn't a hard name to remember, but it wasn't a simple name as well. It had some kind of flair to it. She continued walking and rounded the corner only to come to a stop again. "Well," She said rather smugly, looking at the view in front of her. "Told you I knew the way to the stairs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back