[TALENTS]
[LOYALTIES]
[GOALS]
[QUIRKS]
latest

z o d i a c
- - - - - - - -
[CHINESE]
[SIGN] Scorpio, the Scorpion. Being a Scorpio makes him determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive and powerful. The other aspect, generally the negative traits of a Scorpio, are associated closely with death, jealousy, resentful, compulsive, obsessive and secretive. All of these traits are aligned with those under the Scorpion rule. What a scorpion likes are truth, the thrill of hidden causes as well as being involved, working that is meaningful to themselves, and being persuasive to one's will. However what a scorpion dislikes are only being given surface data, taken advantage of, having demeaning jobs, shallow relationships which also include flatter and flattering. A Scorpion prefers the colors of dark red and maroon, both colors that he is fond of. And his zodiac star stone is Opal, which there is a myth that if anyone wears the opal brings bad luck to the wearer if they are not a Scorpio.
[FIXED SIGN] The person can be described as someone who has stabilization, determination, depth and persistence.
[INTERPERSONAL SIGN] Someone who is principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns.
[PLANET] Pluto. Plutos energies are very intense and when unleashed they can actually change an entire life, for good or evil, so much so that the person seems caught up in a whirlwind until the phase passes and leaves a complete set of new ideas, ideals, or morals instilled in the very core of their being. It also has a purifying energy that allows one to rise to higher levels of awareness. Before this rise can come about one must consciously seek to eliminate anything that would hinder them. Sometimes Plutos energies are perceived as destructive but they are, rather, a reflection of energy being returned to itself; this effect has often been associated with the subversive elements of society and with the underground. With being ruled by this planet, it makes the person have a spiritual outlook on life, and the ability to discern the truth; on the negative outlook, it can also make a person a power abuser, destructive, using of the darker side of magic, self-serving and a fanatic. All around, this planet is more or less a negative planet however it affects a person once it is in rule, which happens very rarely as pluto has a long trail around the sun.
[ELEMENT] Water. When the water element is emphasised in a person's natal chart they are usually quite emotional - even if they don't show it (still waters run deep). Confinement is not something these people deal well with, they are usually quite resourceful. On a positive level watery people are caring, emotional and artistic, but can also tend to exaggerate feelings out of proportion and live in a fantasy world. When a person's chart lacks water, there is the tendency for them to find it difficult to understand the feeling side of life and to show compassion to those around them. Positive traits: deeply emotional, sympathetic, empathetic, nurturing, calm and peaceful, sensitive, compassionate, imaginative, intuitive, psychically aware. Negative traits: emotionally insecure and unstable, shy, timid, lacking in confidence, oversensitive, easily influenced and manipulated, withdrawn, uncommunicative, vindictive and vengeful, takes everything personally, moody and depressed.
[BIRTHSTONE] Opal. The opal is thought to have the power to predict illness. This is because the opal responds to heat. Sickness increases body temperature before signs of illness appear. The increased body heat causes the opal to lose its shine, leaving it dull and lacking color.
latest

a p p e a r a n c e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PLAYBY]
[HAIR]
[EYES]
[HEIGHT]
[WEIGHT]
[BUILD]
[SKIN]
[SCARS]
[MODIFICATIONS]