Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Luxen had been in the Abandoned classroom before and had found it somewhat useful in finding things, though not particularly helpful. Today, however he was looking for something more specific. The poltergeist that had put on such a glorious show at the start of term feast had returned and after speaking with the Headboy he'd learned a couple of things about the creature though not much. He'd been practicing the slug vomiting curse on his raven and despite it's protests he'd had an interesting result. Slug's hadn't come from the bird's beak as the curse was supposed to do but the bird did vomit the slime that Luxen had been able to collect. The curse was likely starting to work for him but in the meantime it offered Luxen a way to present a gift to the Poltergeist.

It wasn't much but Luxen walked around the classroom with a jar of snail slime to give the creature and if he couldn't find it than he could always pour it on @Mary Lou Prindeou the next chance he got. From what Zennon was able to tell Luxen, Vex had spent a frequent amount of time hanging around the old Headmistress' office for some reason. If Luxen was lucky who would continue doing so and possibly find him in the abandoned classroom. He didn't bring any of his books with him since he didn't trust that they would be safe if Vex did show up but figured he could practice the wand movement for the revealing spell he'd already read about 'Revelio'. Learning this charm was proving difficult but the sooner he did the easier it would be to learn 'Hominem Revelio' and Luxen knew that would be key to ensuring someone like Silver didn't sneak up on him again. There were other variations that Luxen had read about and would practice but he knew he needed to work on the basics before even attempting to move to them.

Knowing that he would need a new location to write his Dear Diary series after Professor Alicastell removed it from her office the first time, Vex couldn't help but think that perhaps the Abandoned Classroom would be the best way to go. It was abandoned, after all, and he did deserve a room of his own. With an exaggeratedly long ruler in hand and an artist's beret on his head, the mischievous entity was marking up the best spot on the wall whilst in visible, just in case the headmistress should wander in whilst on patrol or something.
It seemed he would be interrupted, but fortunately, it was not the headmistress. Rather, it was one of the students, a Slytherin one. The student probably hadn't been slimed at the feast - Vex may need to change that.
"Is that for me?" he asked, now revealing himself to be hovering upside-down in front of Luxen; his long, large knuckled finger pointing to the jar of slime. If it wasn't for him, it was soon going to be.

Luxen was pleasantly surprised it hadn't taken the Poltergeist long to appear. Vex had also noticed the jar of snail slime that Luxen had brought with him. "If you want it, then yes, I don't believe the girl I was planning on using it on will be around anytime soon not after the last prank I played anyways" Luxen said casually. It was always his intentions to present the slime to Vex but the creature was supposed to be a trickster, Luxen figured giving him something outright was asking him to use it against him. He hoped that by instead revealing his own nature to commit pranks it would peek something in the creature.

Looking at the ruler and beret on the Poltergeist's head, Luxen was sure it could still go either way. "I wasn't able to find the slime you used of course, did you produce it yourself?" Luxen quickly asked hoping that keeping the conversation of Vex's own antics might work in his own favor since the creature was supposed to be egotistical according to what the Head boy had remembered. Luxen hadn't been able to get much information from @Zennon Baros as he had seemed rather annoyed at being asked anything by anyone despite the new title.

Vex definitely liked gifts, especially of the slime variety, even if they weren't originally for him. After all, he wasn't above allowing himself to be bribed, in fact, he greatly enjoyed students trying to get him on their good side through gifts. He had let Daisy get away with it in the past and it had all worked out, particularly since this boy sounded like a kindred spirit, of sorts.​
His orange eyes narrowed and he floated backwards casually. "Everything that is mine, I make," he replied, before sweeping his elongated ruler toward a flower covered kettle sitting on the top of a cabinet. "Except that. But if you touch, I'll cover you in tea and drop you deep in the lake." He grinned, teeth bared and not looking particularly inviting. "Got it?"
The ruler burst into a shower of sparks, purely for theatrics. "Who was the slime for? What girl?"

"Well you are quite talented then" Luxen remarked as he told him that everything he owned was made by himself. It was interesting to know since he was not aware of many creatures that were able to do so and only proved the value of the Poltergeist. Luxen smirked slightly as Vex spoke of the kettle "I wouldn't dream of touching your property without your expressed permission of course" he said in a respectful tone. He honestly did not see why he would ever want the such a thing but it appeared important to him which was interesting on it's own.

"An annoying Hufflepuff girl that pretends to be a goody two shoes crybaby while trying to bribe the staff with nasty cooking all the time. She's the reason Professor Pendleton left the school after all" Luxen said as he ducked slightly at the sparks generated by Vex. He ignored them as he looked back up at Vex, "I would probably watch out for her as she really is the worst type of person and would likely betray any kindness you show her" Luxen said casually as he placed a hand on one of the desks. "Then again, you are much better than any student so I doubt you have much to fear" Luxen added as he looked up at Vex and gave a smile.

The poltergeist's eyes narrowed at the compliment. A little bit of ego stroking was always going to be beneficial when dealing with a chaotic spirit. He would have to pay more attention to this boy in future, though whether that would be something the Slytherin would end up appreciating was yet to be seen.​
The mentioning of Professor Pendleton made the poltergeist somersault in the air. He had not heard anyone mention the Potions Professor yet, but he could see evidence that he was gone. It was quite troubling. He didn't appreciate having to find someone else to use as a slime tester. He ignored the warning about the Hufflepuff girl, since he could rarely tell any of the students apart anyone unless they were interesting, and the chances of him showing her kindness, or being betrayed by her, were slime as far as he was concerned. "You're right. I don't," the poltergeist answered confidently, regarding the Slytherin with a narrow gaze. He had absolutely nothing to fear from students - except, perhaps, them going to the headmistress, but he was sure he could convince them that that would be a poor decision, indeed.​
He was back to hovering upside down, his neck at what would be an incredibly uncomfortable angle for any being. "So, you knew Professor Pendleton? Where is he? He helped me develop my slime." Professor Pendleton would likely not agree with such a statement, but being such a frequent victim of his slime, the professor had inadvertently become the perfect test subject that helped Vex get the right consistency. He would always be considered a comrade.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back