Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi!!

So— I’m looking for relationships for Jemma here. I’m open to really anything as long as the relationships aren’t successful. Males or females. I have this impression in my mind that it’s goin f to take Jemma a very long time to settle down or find someone that she doesn’t eventually get bored with. Hook ups, short relationships or longer relationships are all possibilities. She has yet to be in a relationship or even kiss someone yet and I’d like that to change. I’m open to suggestions. :D

I also have the following characters that are open for relationships if anyone is looking:

Noah Kingsley
Cameron Kingsley
Gabriel Black
Link Potter
Arabella Rider
Ezra Shaffer
Layla Reyes
Natalie Reyes

Hey! :) I need someone for Ember. She's about 17.

Hey Kait!

I've got Dominique who could be a potential short fling for Jemma some time in the future. She's a third year Slytherin and she's terrible. Attention seeking and two faced, and loves to gossip. She has a sweeter side though, which she can play up when she wants people to like her, and she usually puts on a nice face at least at first. She has a genuine passion for acting, and a terrible sense of fashion that she thinks is fantastic. She likes Arvel right now and I've talked to Emzies about Domi having a fling with one of her characters too, but I want her to date around a lot and have a lot of quick flings, so if you're interested in something short and dramatic down the line, I'd definitely offer Domi :)

Sent pm Jess!

Rowan-I love short and dramatic! I’m in. Jemma has an aunt that’s a very successful actress in the muggle world so maybe they can bond over that? Jemma has a hard time with trust so that should be interesting too.

Yay! Short and dramatic is always fun :D Domi would definitely be interested in her aunt's career, is she well known enough that Domi would be aware of her? (She watches movies and stage shows more than TV) If Jemma has trust issues, Domi's definitely a bad person for her to be trusting, so I can for sure see them going in an interesting direction :D

I think I have someone for anyone, so if you want someone to come out in the recent future, feel free to hit me up. :r

Rowan- Katheryn is definitely well enough known that if Domi watches American movies, she would have seen her. She started her career as a Broadway actress then transitioned to movies. Sounds like this will be fun. Timing wise, when would you want this to occur.

Kaitlyn- I’ll text you, or you can text me. :D

Ohh yes, Domi would for sure be aware of her :D I don't really have a specific timeline for Domi right now, maybe some time next IC year if that suits you? Claire and I haven't planned how her crush on Arvel is going to shake out (other than Probably Very Badly) so I can't be more specific but if we make a loose plan for next IC year would that work for you? (Though, if Jemma's going to the spin the bottle game they could also first notice each other there :p )

Hey Kait,

I have Kinsey Wilde who could be a possible future relationship for Jemma. Right now Kins has her sights set somewhere unrealistic but maybe we could have them interact platonically at first then see if in fourth/fifth year if further feelings arise?

Next IC year is fine with me, Rowan. Though who knows with the spin the bottle game. ^_^

Alexis- Yeah. Let's start with platonically and see if they get along. I'd be up for a relationship sometime during 4th or 5th year.

Heyyyyyy Kait :hug:

We haven't written in a while. I can offer Stella here for anyone and talk to me about the twins. I have no idea if we're sorting them this next sorting or the one after. Let me know! :p

I can offer Rhianne Clivey for a potential fling for anyone older than her. She is about 41 or 42.

Hi Kait!

I have Evangeline to offer for Noah. They have been in the same house when he was still in Hogwarts. I didn't roleplayed her a lot, but hoping to develop her a bit more. So let me know what you think?

Arle- I think the only one older than her would be Cameron Kingsley. That’s a little complicated but pm me about it and maybe we can figure something out!

Jamie- Why don’t we rp them and see where it goes?

Arle- I think the only one older than her would be Cameron Kingsley. That’s a little complicated but pm me about it and maybe we can figure something out!

Jamie- Why don’t we rp them and see where it goes?

Sure! Do you have time to start something or shall I?

Kait! I've been thinking for a while that it would be pretty hilarious if Rose and Noah dated at some point. Rose is going to date someone else for a while and while the timeline isn't very set in stone, they will break up somewhere around her graduation or the year after that. So if they're both free after that we could always see? Just for the juicy gossip it would generate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back