Looking for Cloud Nine

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Sui Chin was pretty happy with her life. She had the career she'd always wanted, she had some friends, she had everything that a person could conceivably want except maybe a love life she's been dying to have, but that wasn't something the witch wanted to think about. Boyfriend. That word sounded a bit odd. It had sounded uncomfortable when she was sixteen. It had sounded perfectly all right at eighteen now. Although it would cross her mind every now and then, her failed relationship with Raffaelo. They were both young back then, clueless about the whole love thing, she wasn't even sure if it's love. On the edge of her terrace, Sui Chin if it's the best idea to let the world swallow her in. Since she's the only one present inside their house, it's best to leave and maybe stroll alone. It's been a while since she had some alone time to herself in Beijing. Growing up in different places, Sui Chin still loves her birthplace. She and her family would visit the city every three months when she was still travelling with her parents and sister, and when she got accepted in Hogwarts New Zealand. She couldn't afford to continue the family tradition, yet she'll come home during the holidays. Spend time with her family, say their cheers and the like. Come to think of it, Sui Chin didn't much payed attention to her classes nor to her friends much. Hogwarts Monthly was her life, writing is her life other than music of course. It took her a few weeks to realize that she didn't gain all the friends she wished to have, and maybe it isn't too late for that. With this on her head, the brunette immediately got dressed in her yellow dress and left their mansion. It was particularly cloudy today, the vast sky fulled with white plump clouds above. Roaming around the city, made Sui Chin's chest lighter. She felt like she belonged, with the Chinese surrounding her.

Out all of her best feature, Sui Chin's smile made the whole world smile back. Her rosy cheeks full of warmth as she swept everyone off their feet with her smile. It was the perfect day to just have a walk, and maybe let loose before work starts for her. She knew that it would be a lot of pressure now that she's working for the Daily Prophet. Sui Chin could already the weight of work on her shoulders, shaking her head she immediately recovered when she passed by a park. She didn't knew the particular name of the park but recognized it in a way. It was the same park her father used to take her, when she was just four years old. Memories would always stick inside her mind, after minutes of walking she decided to find the nearest bench she could. What better place to relax other than the park? When she saw a bench, Sui Chin immediately sat on it, resting herself. Luckily, the park isn't crowded by anyone at this hour. She knew that it would be unlikely to see a Hogwarts New Zealand graduate like her in Beijing, China. Since everyone are from New Zealand and Europe. Leaning her back on the wooden bench, Sui Chin wondered where to went next since it was still early to head back home. Maybe a trip to the market later on would be nice, if only she had someone to talk to other than her own self. It was one of those boring days, where there's nothing to do that would benefit her or anyone at all. So, for the past few minutes, she insisted to stay and just enjoy the scenery of the gardens. Missing the ones they had back in the castle, she missed everything about it. She has the right to miss such things, it's been just a few months since she left after all. At this point, Sui Chin needed to move on at the same time get used to life away from her routinized ways.

The business wasn't running really well and mostly it was because of the trainees not following the precise order of Sally Kuang who supervised the restaurant. As the result, Andy Kuang had been yelling at his employees and even to the two oldest children of his. "Anger management" Zac chuckled, leaning forward and whispered as he nudge his younger sister Sally who had been looking sour all morning and all thanks to Andy. "Father, please let me" Zac lead him to the office and took care of the problem as he apologized to all of the employees for Andy's sharp tongue. An hour later, the young man reported to the office, a smile appeared on Andy's face and this sooth Zac's heart. It is odd that none of Andy's children speaks like him, most of them are way too positive and happy to call people names just because they feel like it. "Sally you're dismissed" Zac ordered as he handed the wand of his sister's and went to the kitchen. "What are you doing? The water's boiling" He pointed at the pan filled with boiling water. He took the little note book of his and crossed several names. Some of them couldn't work properly and some did according to what he said and he had to get rid of those who couldn't run the restaurant properly.

Zac had spent eight straight hours in the restaurant and he needed to get out. He pushed the glass door in front of him, asking for permission from his father to take a break for an hour. Thankfully, the wish was granted. He took his coat as he walk out of the restaurant and stopped in front of a young child. He leant down and smiled at the little man "Mason" He called the beloved nephew of his. He picked Mason up and brought him and Nini the house elf to the park. Little Mason pointed at the little cafe near the park "Hot chocolate please" The young child said and smiled. The three of them started walking toward the cafe and ordered three cups of hot chocolate, one for Mason one for Zac and one for Nini. Zac sipped the warm chocolate before sitting on the bench. Carefully, he picked up Mason and placed him on his laps. For the first time in Zac's life, he saw Mason acting like a child instead of an adult stuck in the body of a kid. Mason started making an airplane noise and played with his hat and drink. The young child accidentally spilled his drink to the lady beside him. "Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry, Nini please take Mason home" Zac stood up as he placed Mason on the ground and swished his wand as he muttered a spell and clean the coat ((sorry for the GM-ish.. I hope shes wearing a coat)) of the lady's. "Please, let me buy you a new coat" He said to her even though the coat was no longer dirty.

As the sky started to darken, Sui Chin wondered if it would rain. There's a large possibility it will, since it's been raining for days. Luckily, her coat was with her to keep her warm later on though she didn't bring an umbrella with her. How unfortunate, she sat there on the bench this time staring on the clouds above. There's probably a few hours to kill, when she felt her neck ache from looking above. Sui Chin stood up to stretch his arms and neck for a while, as her background seems to remain silent. It was probably the best time to go to the market and roam around, she wowhite white coat and sat for a while just so she could adjust her coat. That was until she felt something splash across her, something hot yetHer reaction was priceless, "Oh my!" she exclaimed with utter surprise. prise. Thankfully, her coat was thick that it di She looked at the one who had spilled the drink on her, a boy. There was no reason to argue with him anymore, rather than ruining this perfect day. Sui Chin stayed put, thinking of a resolution. She couldn't even mutter a word, her white coat filled with hot chocolate. coat filled with hot chocolate.

The next reaction for her to have was to think of a way to remove the stain or something, though instead she removed her coat. She looked at her arms and dress, the brunette felt a bit relieved that her arms and dress weren't stained. When the gent already cast a spell on her coat to be cleaned, there was no need to panic anymore. A slight smile covered her lips, really relieved. "Oh. There's no need for that, since it's clean now. Thank You." she responded as she let her coat hang on her arm. With the spell, she figured that the man's a wizard. She needed to look at him to see if he looks familiar, Sui Chin glanced at the man and didn't really recognized him. So, she just smiled and bowed a little. Sui Chin having the warmest smile anyone could see, her eyes then landed on the boy who seems to be having fun after the little accident. Perhaps it was his kid, their kid. There was no reason to stay anymore, so the for a moment she stood there and decided to just visit the market. She'll probably make dinner back home, that is if someone would go home today.

Classic answer Zac thought as he listened to what the woman had to say. He smiled at her as he stood next to her and continued speaking, stopping her from leaving. "But I insist" He spoke in Chinese. Right before Zac continued speaking, little Mason hugged his leg and kissed him goodbye. "I'll see you at home" He kissed the little boy. They were having a family reunion and meeting at the same time. The Kuang never waste their time, their prospect of life is to develop the family business. The problem is... The younger generation have their own life and dream but they're trapped with their parents ambition and they can do nothing about it. Ironically none of them dare to complain, they stick with the goal of their parents and continue living their parents dream. Shame... Shame.... Even Andy have no idea that Zac is an auror, this explains the dark circles under his eyes. He didn't have enough sleep due to his double job and like it or not he has to travel to the other part of the earth daily.

The figure of Nini and Mason slowly fade away. Zac waved to both of them and continued speaking to the woman. She was beautiful and attractive, it had been a while since Zac got to fall in love with other woman. His first love was Veronica and hopefully this woman would be his second and last. "Do you think I can repay you somehow? After all it was my fault for not keeping an eye strictly to my nephew" Zac was worried, oh h3ll yeah he was. He had made an unpleasant first impression to the woman. "Or..." He stopped remembering that she might've been taken by a lucky guy. "My father owns a restaurant and I will cook you and your husband or future husband for a month, I can even deliver it to your place" Of course the family members were the top chefs, they knew the secret recipes from their great great grandparents. "Don't worry my mother told me I cook well although I don't know if she was being honest or she loves me too much" He said in a joking manner and let the woman decide. If she decided to forget about the incident and leave then Zac wont stop her. It's her right after all.

Sui Chin knew that the stranger wouldn't take no for an answer, most of the guys do. She faced the unnamed man and smiled, not sure what to say. There was no reason to be rude, since he did his utmost support in another way. Biting her lower lip, she looked at her coat and then to the man in front of her. There was no doubt he looked attractive for her, it would be such a waste meeting a guy like him. Sighing inside her mind, Sui Chin had no choice but to not persuade him. A little crooked smile again appeared on her face, this time temptation started to barge in her mind. "I'm not really sure how." she replied with a tone of teasing at the end. Nephew. The word struck her, it just means that maybe somewhere in Beijing his wife is waiting for him or maybe his wife and his child. On the other hand he could be single and it can all turn out well, different ideas started to enter her mind. She just couldn't get off her eyes away from him, "I don't have or had a husband." Sui Chin cleared that detail about her. For Merlin's sake, she's only eighteen and the last thing on her mind is getting married. The fact that she never had been in a relationship or even intimacy, anything really. It would be hard to admit it to anyone, except her family of course. She thought of just using their native language, with is Mandarin Chinese. Since after all they're in Beijing, China and not all people are able to speak English.

It would be a bit rude to turn down the offer, but she couldn't help but be tempted. Still, Sui Chin never trusts stranger and it would be unsafe of her to just tag along with a man she doesn't even know of, not does she know his name. Though she thought it would be convenient if she'll just ask to let them deliver it to their mansion, but she didn't know what to say or what to do. Sui Chin just gazed into his eyes, while lost in her thoughts. "As much as I would like to take the offer..." her words hanging from her mouth. "..there's no need for that, really. My coat is clean and we can move in with our lives." she assured with him warm smile. There was no need to fuss about what just happened, after all she knew that time is precious and it would be a shame waste the gent's time as well. Again, she bit her lip and just nodded a few times. How awkward it is to be in this scenario? She didn't know what to say next, and all she could do was glance at the gent every minute of her stay there. The silence was killing her, a part of her wanted to leave and the other part of her wanted to stay and perhaps get to know this handsome looking stranger she just met.

Zac was hoping that the fine woman in front of her would just give up and tell him what she wants, so that way both can get to know each other a little deeper. But sadly she rejected the offer and Zac couldn't do anything about it. He wasn't going to force her, h3ck yeah he was disappointed but who was he to her? The young man plastered his warmest smile and agreed with the woman, after all he was a professional and he shouldn't let other people read his heart through his facial expression however eyes would always tell the truth. Luckily Zac was able to cover it up, everything. Actually he had been considering about insisting after all it's not everyday that he can see a beautiful girl like this fine girl in front of him. "Very well then" He smiled and took a step backward, leaving a pretty big gap between them and buttoned up the buttons of his coat, he was feeling rather chilly. I should've worn more clothes He thought remembering that he was wearing a layer of thin shirt inside.

The siblings of Zac's are all very lively, actually too lively, they never run out of energy and they tend to be noisy most of the time. So he haven't got the chance to face people like this woman, quiet and elegant. "Well it is very nice to meet you" He cut off as an idea came up to his mind. "Tell you what, my sister owns a boutique and she design each of the clothing on her own. Here's my name card and this is my father's restaurant and this is where I work, you will be able to find me here on weekends." Zac handed his name card with his two hands, bowing his head meaning that he is respecting her. "Zac Kuang at your service" He said keeping his friendly smile plastered on his face. One of the reasons why he didn't want to force her is that she might be taken by someone else, well she did mentioned that she had no husband but she said nothing about boyfriend. He bowed his head one more time. Oh well, the bench and I

Truth be told she wanted to leave but something inside of her kept her still for a moment, gravity finally made sense. Something's pulling her to stay, it would be really a shame to not entertain a guy who's this attractive and plus he's a wizard. Back in Hogwarts New Zealand, she decided to focus her time in school and now that's on her own it was time to enjoy everything life can over. Sui Chin slowly faced the stranger, as she heard him introducing himself to her. She reached for his hand and got the name card he just handed, taking a glance at it. Zac Kuang. The name sounded familiar at some point but she wasn't sure, after all she was at Hogwarts for seven years and travelling around the world with her family. A few names were still visible inside her mind but they started to fade away too. "Nice to meet you, Mister Kuang." she responded, it was awkward to reach his hand for a shake since some people here were too traditional for those sort of things. Sui Chin wondered if she should state her name, there was nothing to lose after all. Since they were quite known around here, with their mansion being far away from the town. Her mother in showbiz and now her sister in Broadway, adding it up to her father who grew up here as a child.

Finally she gave up, "Sui Chin Ying." she said to him, sounding a bit nervous at first. She really did wanted to stay and what's wrong with that? Being single made her ooze for comfort and search for something real, and he says he's single well, that's a great opportunity to get to know each other. So, why not stay and talk to him for a while. Hopefully, her parents would understand what happened to her when she'll share what everything. "You know what, I think I'm going to stay. Since.... her words hanging from her mouth, as she didn't want to sound that obvious that she was into him. "..I'm just going to stay. That is if you don't mind joining me?" she couldn't believe she just said those words. A slight smirk covered her whole face, a slight color of her rosy cheeks started to redden more. Sui Chin took a seat at the bench were she sat at again, her white coat on top of her knees. It would look so horrible if Zac would leave her alone and hopefully he wouldn't do that to her.

The young woman turned out to stay instead of leaving Zac and the bench alone. "Nice to meet you too, Ms Ying" He bowed his head instead of giving a hand to shake. Zac didn't know if the girl was comfortable with it or not well he barely knew her. "Oh no... I don't mind, not at all!" He sat back to the exact spot and pull his scarf closer to him. "Are you not cold?" He asked. The wind blew harder than before and it seemed like snow would fall anytime soon. A smile on his face grew wider as he heard voices of little children playing happily. They reminded him of his siblings. Even none got married, they were all busy with either work or school. All have their own lives and things wont be the same ever again. Back then Zac would be able to spend most of his time with his siblings on summer vacation but not anymore. A frown came afterward as the flashback was played inside his mind. Realizing that his facial expression was changing, Zac calmly tried to look as normal as possible. He hated when he couldn't control his emotion, he hated other people reading his heart especially if he was thinking of something unpleasant.

Knowing that this girl seemed suspicious, Zac started a conversation by giving her pieces of information of himself. Whether or not she want to care, it's all up to her. Zac's just trying to be nice and is trying to build up a friendship. "My family lives not too far from this area, as for me, I live in Auckland, New Zealand. Do you live far fromhere?" He asked trying to see if she would share her information as well or not. If she chose not to tell then Zac wont hesitate to ask more question to her. Some women need more space than others and liked it or not, Zac must respect that. Zac grew up with parents who wont share any information about themselves to their kids. They have their own life, business, routine and they believed that Zac need not to know about it. So this young man is used to it. Hopefully Sui Chin would give him a chance to get to know her deeper. "Hot pack?" He offered her knowing that the weather was getting colder.

There was something about this scenario that made Sui Chin interested, interested in Zac Kuang. It's not like everyday you'll meet an attractive boy like him, especially in Beijing. A smile played on her lips as she watch his way of greeting her, she was used to it. As some gents would do the same, mostly people from London. She kept still for a moment as she let her eyes wander to Zac for a while, looking at his scarf and then to his friendly smile. Cold? As a matter of fact, Sui Chin's feeling rather hot this very minute. She knew why but didn't want to admit it all, "No, not at all." the lovely brunette replied. A group of children started playing, which made Sui Chin think if she dislikes kids or not. She hates her relatives, cousins and aunt from her father side, they were brats. For three year old they acted like they were Satan's children, it was terrible. She couldn't even get it out of her head, that's why she didn't liked having family reunions at all. Don't let her get started with her paternal aunt and uncle, some sort of hereditary malfunction was in them. She couldn't pin point out why, it was obvious that Sui Chin didn't liked them at all. It was a relief to find out that she got her dream job in New Zealand, away from her relatives.

It was nice for Zac to start a conversation between the two, since Sui Chin isn't good with starting anything. "Yeah, our mans..... our house is quite far away from the city. she replied, not all citizens of China knows their house. Since they were used to their old one, where her sister and Sui Chin grew up. Though that house still remains stable, it was taken care by one of their house elves. "New Zealand? I just got hired, my dream job in New Zealand! I can't believe it up to now and... before she could continue her story. Sui Chin felt a bit off, she was talking too much and this was so unlike for her. "Sorry about that, I got carried away." she shake her anxiousness of with a light giggle. She could feel her body tense up a bit for no reason, it is indeed getting hotter and hotter. When she heard Zac offering her a hotpack, deep inside of her she wanted to laugh. Why would she need a hotpack when there's already him beside her? It was one of those moments where she couldn't help thinking like this. "So... Zac? or do you want to be called Mister Kuang? From what school did you graduate?" she asked him, trying to continue their conversation. She could sense that he too was wizard just like their family and maybe he homeschooled or maybe from Beauxbaton, Salem or Durmstrang. Sui Chin isn't sure, the only thing she was sure of is to get to know him better.

Zac was glad that Sui Chin finally start talking, he was about to drive himself crazy for not knowing what else to say to her. He didn't want her to feel pressured of his presence there because he talked too much. Luckily, she spoke up. "I personally dislike living in big cities but I've no choice" He sighed "Polluted air and too crowded" He referred to living in big cities. "Actually I've dreamed of having my own barn" He chuckled remembering his 2021 New Year resolution. So many good memories back then... "Lucky" He playfully nudged her forgetting that he just met her. After realizing what he did to her, he bowed his head and apologized. "I'm sorry, I've 2 younger sisters and a brother and a lot more cousins, nephews and nieces, and they're all very active" He bowed his head once more showing a deep respect to her. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! His mind disciplined him, he felt like vanishing because of the stupid action that he made. Hopefully Sui Chin wont mind and forget about it.

'Wow this girl is full of surprises' Zac thought after knowing that she worked in New Zealand. His face turned brighter than before. If she works in New Zealand, this'll gives me more chance to see her, YES!! He thought and continued speaking "Oh yeah? What job if I may ask?" Sui Chin was cute, the way she talked when she was excited, the way she giggled, it was all adorable to Zac. "No no! Please don't say that" He said referring to her apologizing. He loved the excited, positive manner of Sui Chin's. "I work in New Zealand as well" He said cheesily, well at least he was telling her something. It's better than making her wonder why he live so far from his family. "Please Miss Ying, not Mister Kuang. Even my house elves call me Zac" Only his employees call him Mister Kuang and that's only because his father requires them to call Zac by the surname along with a suffix. If it isn't for his father, Zac wouldn't allow them to call him mister. "Durmstrang, surprise... Surprise" He chuckled. Zac didn't like the school, it was too much violent and he wasn't sure why he went there. "But I was a Hufflepuff in Hogwarts New Zealand" Andy wanted Zac to be closer to his siblings, that was the only reason why he moved his eldest son to Durmstrang. But why not Beauxbaton????

It was rather refreshing to talk to someone else again, other than herself. As for the past few years, she'd been coop up in one wall writing an article and trying to start her various writing of her own. This made her lack social skills and lack friends for her last year in Hogwarts New Zealand. At first she didn't mind but as time passed, she grew anxious about this. Luckily today, Zac Kuang's here to the rescue. She quite enjoyed him being a talker, since the men he knew didn't talked much. Sui Chin kept on nodding with his words at the same time appreciating his company. For a moment, the brunette got suprised when Zac nudged her on the shoulder. This would be the first time for someone to actually having a kind of contact with her, physically. She was taken off, as her mouth fell open for a few seconds. Sui Chin figured that Zac just got all comfortable around her, there was nothing wrong about that. "Oh, it's fine... I understand." she replied while flashing a smile towards him. It felt so new to her to talk to someone, as Zac started to share a few information about him and his family, unlike him Sui Chin only has a older sister. She's grateful to have her but they rarely see and talk to each other and much more when she'll focus on her new career in New Zealand. Xia Lien being busy with her broadway and acting career, talk about the age difference.

"Wow. That sounds ahh wonderful." she replied, unsure if her words are right. For some reason, Zac's expression changed every minute. In which fascinates her a lot, "Uhmm, A journalist at The Daily Prophet." she answered a shyly. Sui Chin was never that confident when it comes to talking to each other and is worried to make a mistake. Oh! How delightful. Where do you work?" returning back the question to him. She knew very well that calling him Mister Kuang sounded so strange, it's like calling his father and not him. It would be awkward to call her Miss Ying as it could be her grandmother, mother, aunt or sister. "I'll make you a deal, I'll call you Zac if you promise me to call me Sui Chin." she stated while stretching her hand for a handshake to get things clear with him, she didn't sound serious, the same old bubbly her. "Dumstrang?", it was those schools were she didn't knew anyone at all, not even a single soul. Sui Chin just nodded looking amused by his words, she got taken back once more when she heard he attended Hogwarts New Zealand too but obviously had to transfer to Durmstrang. "Oh Really! Me too! Well, Gryffindor in particular." she responded, giggling lightly with a warm smile. It sure was worth it to stay and have a chat with Zac, she enjoyed every minute talking to him.

It seems that both have a lot in common and every minute is like opening doors of surprises. "A journalist?" Zac was quite amazed. A lot of daily prophet girls talks too much and Zac rarely show interest in them. "Nice" He smiled, Zac meant it. "My younger sister had always wanted to work as a journalist, but man... She talks a lot" He chuckled. Vivian Kuang is full of energy and she too would be a good journalist if she work hard on it. Zac would like it if Sui Chin to meet Vivian but since both just met and he didn't want to scare her away, he decided not to talk too much about Vivian unless Sui Chin wants to. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked randomly. Zac is family oriented, he's a family guy. He loves seeing little kids running around sadly most of the young kids in his family are robot-like. They're geniuses and are forced to learn over limit. If he had his own little ones, Zac would never force them to learn too much. He prefer them to enjoy their childhood and go nuts with their friends.

'Oh this is why the girl seems familiar' Usually daily prophet journalist often visit the ministry, perhaps he saw here somewhere around? "I work in the ministry, level two" Auror office is located in the second level of the ministry and Sui Chin should be able to figure it out without being told by Zac. "Alright Sui Chin" He chuckled and as his hand met Sui Chin's soft hand and shook it gently. "Yes ma'am, Durrmy. You know anyone?" Well who knows she knew Veronica. Veronica is Zac's ex girlfriend, she was something and yes Zac still care about her but as friends of course, not more than that. "Alright then lion" Zac stood up as he brushed the snow off his coat. "Now... Now... It's getting colder and as much as I love it out here, I'd hate to see you covered in snow and magically or manually turn into a snowman" His brown eyes met hers. "You see there around the corner, that's my father's restaurant. I kinda have something to do there and I should be done in a second. Aaand... I would love it if you can come and join me for lunch." He smiled warmly, Zac wont force her. If she choose not to come with him then Zac wont push her although he would love it if she could come with him.

Sui Chin loved the drive of the man beside her, he's energetic and warm as the sun. She continued to smile at him, who knows when will she relax her face. The brunette was never that of a talker, she stayed behind the news and just kept her mouth shut. She wasn't like the other journalist, but nothing can stop her from being a journalist. Nodding at his every word, Sui Chin even nodded at his question until she noticed, that he needed an answer. "Oh I do, one older sister." she answered as modest as she could. Sui Chin didn't want to think about her sister, there were so much things to think of other than her. It's not that she doesn't like her sister, it's just that she barely spend time with her. Family. The word seems so bland now to her, as at the age of eighteen she'll move on and have a life of her own. It was something that sounded so far away from her now, "Ahh, an auror." she replied slightly pointing her fingers to him. Aurors always made a good impact and it's nice to meet her first auror. Although he seems to be giddy to be one, as from what she heard some aurors were reserved. She followed Zac's chuckled, though she was actually giggling, slightly covering her mouth.

For a while she was getting comfortable with her seat, that was until Zac instantly rose. She was taken back for a while, wondering if he'll leave her now. Was he not interested? or something? Sui Chin loved snow, the cold weather always made her happy. Her eyes followed Zac pointing a restaurant around the corner, she wasn't sure if it would be her first time to see it. "Lunch? I think you mean dinner." she chuckled, obviously Zac isn't good at tracking time. At first she was hesitant, after all she wanted to prepare dinner for her family. Then again she wanted to use her vacation to the fullest and knowing that her parents and sister are busy with their careers, there was nothing wrong with eating in a restaurant with Zac, as long as he's not lying about being an auror. "Sure, why not!" she responded while standing up, her hands crossed in body.

The smile on Zac's face grew, he need not to hide his feelings. He didn't think that Sui Chin would mind knowing that Zac was interested in her. "Or dinner" He chuckled as he lead the way toward the restaurant. The young man pushed the glass door as he waited for her to come in."Huan Ying" The host welcomed in Chinese. "I'll take it from here" He patted his employee and grabbed the clean napkin, leading her toward the elevator "All thanks to muggle inventions" The doors opened right after he pressed the button and flicked his wand before he press another button. The elevator kept going until 1600 feet above sea level. "No one can go up here unless they're our family or important guest" He wanted to know that even though he just met her, she meant a lot to him and hopefully he would be important to her. Soon the doors were opened, Zac waited for her to get out of the elevator, there were 6 Chinese waitresses bowing, welcoming Sui Chin and Zac. "There's no need ladies" He smiled and dismissed them. "May I take you coat?" He bowed and served Sui Chin himself.

The table for two was prepared by the waiters along with the menus. Zac walked toward the table and pulled a chair out for Sui Chin to sit down. "Sui Chin, I will be back in no time. My father wants to see me. This is Zhang Li Wei the manager and he's going to take your order" Li Wei had been working for the family for a very long time. Only special guests and families are handled by him. "Forgive me and oh... Please order for me" Zac bowed his head before leaving Sui Chin for his father. He ran to five stories bellow and reported to his father about the income and outcome of the restaurant. Andy was a little upset that Zac wasn't concentrating as much as he used to, at last he admitted that he had a friend over and Andy dismissed him. "The report will be on your table tomorrow morning" He ran back to where Sui Chin is. The food were served on the table, Zac was satisfied with the service that Li Wei had given. Everything was right on time, at the right amount, perfect temperature, and clean. Hopefully Sui Chin enjoyed it. "Hello again" He finally sat down and smiled warmly at her.

I'm sooo sorry for the GM-ish :cry: :cry:

It's been days, weeks and months since Sui Chin actually entered a restaurant. From her days back in Hogwarts, she didn't had the time to wander around and enjoy special cuisines, especially Asian cuisine. It's such a delight to finally have, and making it more special with Zac. enjoy Although he barely knew the guy, Sui Chin's here to probably the evening. Rather than making dinner for her family, whom in case might be all be busy this very night. She was starting to like Zac and there was nothing wrong if she did eventually like him more. He looks dashing and seem really kind to her, she followed Zac as he lead her to a restaurant somewhat familiar to her. During her vacation away from Hogwarts, Sui Chin have tried roaming around this particular street, years back. Of course it only happened once, this would her second time. She continued to flash a smile every now and then but remained silent for the passing minutes. As the doors opened, her eyes grew a bit wide as he hit a different kind of button, also using her wand. It just means they'll be spending their dinner in a special part of the said place, maybe witches and wizards were around too. Sui Chin felt special upon hearing Zac's words, instead of muttering a words. She still remained silent for a few more minutes. Watching and waiting of what will come next, she sure is thrilled right now. When they arrived their destination, Sui Chin didn't expected to see six ladies welcoming them. Six is a big number of persons to be welcoming you, it fits though as the whole place looked six larger than the other Chinese restaurants, the normal ones.

Hearing Zac's voice again, she removed her white coat and handed it to him. She could feel her skin shiver, not because of the temperature and probably the air conditioned place but because it looked so breath taking. Everything seems to be perfect, pure perfection at it's finest. She stood there in awe, when finally Zac escorted her to a table, that was already prepared for them. Obviously, he didn't planned this in just a few minutes. "This is beautiful. Thanks." she said to him, still in awe as she took a seat. How could one be so grateful to a stranger? Sui Chin just nodded towards him, giggling a bit as she was the one to order for him. "Oh My Oh My, what should I order for the both of us?" she mumbled, almost saying it out loud. Picking up the somewhat menu, seeing a whole new things and old familiar things. Sui Chin got confuse of what to order, there were so many scrumptious dishes to try and order. "Excuse me, can I know what's your best seller or your special dish for tonight?" As the waiter explained, she just continued on nodding and nodding. Lost for words and lost for something to say, until she settled on the third one, that she heard. "Sounds great, I think we'll have that!" she said to them, laughing inside her pretty little mind. She didn't even said what she wanted, the third one or anything. Sui Chin couldn't pick one, so might as well order everything as hopefully it would be free, all of it. She patiently waited there, waiting for Zach and mostly hoping not to make a fool of herself in this fine classy restaurant. "Hey!" she greeted when Zac came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back