Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina didn't want to try that hard to give out these flowers, but so far, she'd had to run around to random parts of the school. She knew her next girl was one of the prefects, and she had hoped to just leave the rose in the room. However, she wasn't able to get into the the prefect room. She started banging on the door with one of the flowers in her hand. "Hello!?"

Alice frowned as she heard someone bang on the door to the prefect's common room, and headed to the door to open it. She had been checking the patrol schedule quickly, wanting to make sure she wasn't on duty tonight. "Hello? Can I help you?" She asked, frowning down at the girl. "There's no need to be this rough with the door."

Seraphina turned around to someone greeting her. She looked up at older student and realized this might be who she was looking for. She wasn't good with faces. Seraphina pulled out the yellow rose and note. "I was just trying to get in. Anyway, are you Alice? I have a rose for her." She held out the rose hoping that even if this wasn't the student she was looking for, she could just give the flower to her to put in the room.

Thanks for just.. Everything
-Elliot

Alice frowned at the young girl. "You're not supposed to go in, you're not a prefect." She said, putting on her strict voice. "You should have knocked normally and waited for someone to answer." She added. "But I am Alice, thank you." She added, her tone softer now as she took the rose from the girl. She read the note and smiled at Elliot's message, even if she felt a twinge of sadness at the yellow color of the rose itself.

Seraphina shrugged when the girl scolded her and crossed her arms. "That seems kind of useless if you're looking for someone, don't you think?" she asked sarcastically. When the girl assured her she was Alice, she was relieved to get rid of the rose. She looked around and slipped away from the door as she shouted, "you're welcome!" annoyingly at the prefect.

Alice sighed. "You should have knocked and waited." She repeated, though it felt like the girl was unwilling to listen to her. She watched her go, shaking her head a bit. At least she was happy with the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back