Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Open after Isaac Jacobs

Chloë had been enjoying her break and she wished it could have lasted a little bit longer. Not that she wasn't happy about being back at Hogwarts, no she was excited. She just enjoyed the freedom the break gave them. She had been hanging out with her brother a lot when he wasn't on his quest to find some more friends his own age. She had been happy to see him again, but what was even better that she didn't only have to listen to his stories about school, but she had plenty of them to tell him as well. The Gryffindor had sat through multiple years of hearing stories about how great her brother's school was, so even if he sometimes might not have wanted to listen to her stories he didn't really have a choice. Pushing her memories of the break aside Chloë made her way towards the great hall. Obviously the year started with sorting and she was happy these new kids got to experience Hogwarts, but the train ride had left her starving and she couldn't wait for the feast to start. As she made her way over towards the Gryffindor table she looked around for her friends, but she didn't see any of them yet. She did, however, notice some kids she knew were in her year but just hadn't talked much to yet. Armed with some fresh courage to make more friends this year Chloë made her way over and sat herself down next to a boy from her year. "Hi!" She smiled at him. "Are you excited to be back?"

Issac had been sitting at his house table trying to interact with more this people this year. He had found his first year at Hogwarts, interesting to say at the least. He hadn't made many friends in his first year at Hogwarts. Though he had hoped that this year he could make more friends. He turned and noticed that a girl in his house and year, had sat next to him and started to make a conversation. "Hey" Issac says with a smile. Issac thought a bit. "hmm I'm sort of excited, i guess?" Issac says unsurely while questioning himself on how excited he was for this year. "How about you?"

Chloë was glad the boy seemed like in he was in for a little chat. He could've not been in the mood and that would've just let her sitting there rather awkwardly. "Same," She nodded. "But I do wish the break lasted a bit longer." Her stomach slightly rumbled and she tried her best to surpress it. They'd be getting food soon enough. And lots of it as well. "I'm Chloë, I don't think we've properly met yet." She smiled at the boy, continuing the conversation in an effort to ignore her stomach and seize the opportunity to make a new friend. "You're Isaac right?" The Gryffindor asked. She had tried to remember some of the names of kids from her year, but there were a lot and it wasn't easy. Although in all honestly she had tried harder with kids from her own house as well, because she figured she'd run into them more often. They had been in class together for an entire year and she was pretty sure she had matched the right name to the right person, but she'd just have to wait for him to confirm it.

Issac nodded in agreement. He did wish the break was slightly longer. He wanted to play his game Quidditch at home longer and spend some more time with his muggle friends. Though, he did miss his friends Hogwarts. "Hi Chloe. Yes, I am Issac" Issac says with a slight nod and chuckle. He was happy that he was making a new friend, since he hadn't much friends at his first year at Hogwarts. "Are you excited for anything this year?" Issac questions, while his stomach rumbles with slight hunger. Issac hadn't really eaten anything on the train ride to Hogwarts.

Chloë was glad she had matched the right name to the boy. It would've been slightly embarrassing if she had called him a completely different name, but luckily that didn't happen. She smiled at him when he confirmed and greeted her. It took a moment for her to think about her answer to his next question. Was she excited for anything in particular? "Well I'm planning on joining one of the clubs, so I think that will be fun." She answered. She'd been thinking about it for a while and had decided that this year she'd join one. The Gryffindor had never in her life been part of a club, she didn't count her dance class, so it seemed exciting. "What about you? Anything in particular?"

Issac nodded when Chloe had told him about how she was going to join a club. He thought for a moment. "I'm not sure, actually" Issac said after a minute of thinking. He was glad that he was finally talking to someone as he felt it was a little while since he had spoken to someone. "What club are you thinking of joining?"

Sorry this took so long!

Chloë smiled when the boy told her he wasn't looking forward to anything in particular this year. "Well some of the best things are unexpected right?" She chuckled, wondering what the year would bring and what moments she'd treasure the most once it had finished. Although it was a stretch to think about it, since the year had literally only just started. "I want to join Heta Omega." She smiled as she answered his question. "You know the girls club? Are you thinking of joining anything?"

Issac nodded and smiled when Chloe had told him about how the best things are unexpected. He did find that true and interesting. He had hoped that the things he was going to do this year, was going to be fun for him. "Oh yeah, I know the one" Issac said with a slight chuckle and nod. "I joined Brotherhood last year, I don't think I'll join any clubs this year though" Issac said with a shrug and smile.

Chloë smiled once again when the boy said he knew the club. Ofcourse she could have expected it. They had been at the school for a year already and even if she wasn't in any of the clubs yet, she knew which ones there were and had made the choice of which she wanted to join. "Oooh, what has that been like? Is it fun?" She asked him curiously. She was a bit nervous to join Heta Omega as it was a club of only girls, but it was also something that excited her. Yet she wondered what a club consisting entirely out of boys would be like. It certainly wouldn't be the same as with girls, but still she figured there might be a lot of similarities. "Yeah, I'm also just joining the one club." She nodded when he said he didn't think he'd be joining any other club this year. "Feel like that's enough for now."

Issac smiled and laughed. "Its been fun. I remember we had a trivia night once. It was awesome" Issac said with a slight nod and smile. He did have fun at those meetings, they always had interesting meetings that he had never thought of before. "Yeah, same." Issac said with a smile. He looked around the Great Hall, thinking of what to do or say. "Do you want to play a small game?" Issac asks the girl, thinking that I could do something that might be interesting.

Chloë curiously listened to Issac's stories about being in the brotherhood. "Sounds nice." It sure sounded fun and she was wondering if the girl's club would be much the same. There had to be something about it if people kept joining every year and the club was still standing, right? "Yeah, sure!" She smiled when he asked if she wanted to play a game. Might as well find a fun way to kill some time before the festivities started. "What did you have in mind?"

Issac smiled a little when Chloe had agreed to play a game with him. He frowns for a moment, as he had not thought of a game when had asked her. "Hmm, I didn't really think that far ahead" Issac says with a slight chuckle of embarrassment. There are millions of games out there, and he couldn't think of many. "I guess we could play I-Spy. Unless you have something better?" Issac said with a shrug and slight smile.

Chloë chuckled when Issac had initiated to play a game whilst waiting for the festivities to start, yet didn't actually have a game in mind already. She didn't exactly have a game at the top of her mind either, so she was glad when he still suggested one. Sure, it might not be the best game around but at least it would help them kill some time. "I've got nothing, so that will do." She laughed, looking around the hall for a second to take in her surroundings. "You go first."

Issac chuckled slightly along with Chloe when he didn't have any suggestions. He had thought that this would be the best idea to pass time before everything began. He nodded when she told him he had nothing to do and told him to go first. Issac looked around the room, hoping what he wasn't being caught to what he was looking at. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with... F" Issac says as he discreetly looks at the table he was sitting at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back