List of writable HNZ characters

Scorpius Malfoy

Here is a list of HNZ characters that you are allowed to use in your fanfiction, and a link to their bios (if they have one.) This means that to use them in your fanfiction you do NOT have to PM them asking for their permission. However, some exclusions may apply (click the 'exclusions' link next to their names, if any.) If the character you want is not on the list it doesn't mean you can't use them in the fics - it just means that you'll need their permission.

red = Gryffindor
green = Slytherin
blue = Ravenclaw
yellow = Hufflepuff
number (on left) = year level
(exclusions) = link to list of things that they don't want their characters doing in a fic.
Students

Boys:

2 Aiden Lorka
4 Scorpius Malfoy
2 Angus Greenwood
1 Beau Hurley (exclusions)
1 Thomas Smith
1 Tichondrius Illitharis (exclusions)
Retired Characters:

Other

Teachers/School staff

Professor Isolde Glasson
Death Eaters:

Ministry:

Family, Shopkeepers, other

Elliot Keaton
Kira Baxter
Rosaline Jenane (exclusions)
Luxen Silverback (exclusions)

Add yourself to the list!

By filling out the form below, you will be permitting your characters to be used by the fanfiction authors here on HNZ. If there are any particular things that you would like to exclude your character from, then feel free to add them under 'exclusions'. For example; Romance: Don't want anyone to write about your character falling in love with another character? Add this exclusion. Horror/Death: Don't want your character in any scary fics, or don't want your character to die? Add this exclusion. AU: Don't want your character being put into Alternate Universe or cross over situations (ie, your character in the Harry Potter era, your character alongside Twilight characters, etc)? Add this exclusion. I think you get the idea =]

Please note: by adding yourself to the list, you can't complain if people write something about your character that you don't like unless you have your character excluded from it! If you want to add exclusions to your list, edit your first post. If you post it in a new one, it won't count! (because it won't link to the second post. Try clicking 'exclusions' on someone's name above and you'll see what I mean.)

Form

[/url]
Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Character:[/b] first and last name here
[b]Gender:[/b] text here
[b]House or occupation:[/b] text here
[b]Year:[/b] text here
[b]Bio url:[/b] link here
[b]Fanfic exclusions:[/b] text here

You can submit as many characters that you'd like, but you can only submit ex-characters (retired, inactive, member characters, etc) if you have their bio in the inactive section and if the character was played by you.

You can only PM the form if you have no exclusions.

If you have any questions, they can be posted here as well =]

Happy writing!

Character: Zazuka Bones
House: Ravenclaw
Bio url: Bio
Fanfic exclusions: I don't really care just don't make Z seem un Z-ish. She's kind but not the kind of nice that she's also stupid. She knows when to be mean.

I shall submit a couple of characters. :)

Character: Violet Bellamy
House: Hufflepuff
Bio url: biography.
Fanfic exclusions: none (though why you'd write her in to an AU fic, I don't know)

Character: Angus Greenwood
House: Slytherin
Bio url: biography.
Fanfic exclusions: none

Character: Tichondrius Illitharis
House: Hufflepuff
Fanfic exclusions: I'd prefer for him not to take part in any romances if you please. Also, take note that he is a trained killer, though I haven't made it openly obvious in any RPs so far. He is trained and taught to kill without the use of magic. He is kind and stuff like that, and dislikes seeing harm come to either children or women. He is, however, not above manipulating other people to keep them safe, going so far as to make them hate him. He's also very capable at telling a person's mode from their stance, and can generally predict how an average human will act. If you want a more detailed bio, including a little back story, feel free to PM me and I'll draft something up.

... Or I'll draft something up and add it to this post.

Character: Autumn Gwin
Bio url: Autie's bio
Fanfic exclusions:None really, just kee her in character. Feel free to give her a few flaws as I'm still workign on most of those. Also, you're more than welcome to look at my character development and RPs to find out more about her, as I don't really have much of a bio up yet, lol. Although I can't figure out as to why anyone would want to use her. lol.

Autumn Gwin said:
Character: Autumn Gwin
Bio url: Autumn Gwin
Fanfic exclusions:None really, just kee her in character. Feel free to give her a few flaws as I'm still workign on most of those. Also, you're more than welcome to look at my character development and RPs to find out mroe about her, as my bio isn't as detailedas I would like it to be. Although I can't figure out as to why anyone would want to use her. lol.
Do you have a profile in the background forums, Autumn? =]

Autumn Gwin said:
afraid not, but I'm working on it
;-;
Okay, that's fine. Just let me know when you do =]

Scorpius... Aiden is a boy :p

Thanks XD No idea why I put him under girls ;^^

Thanks =]

Character: Luxen Rhein Silverback
House or occupation: Silver Snake Owner, Slytherin
Year: 33
Bio url: Luxen Silverback
Fanfic exclusions: I won't exclude anything, however I would like it very much if you kept me as close to my character as possible...
(I like Comedy and Horror XD)

Character: Avadia Price
House or occupation: Ravenclaw
Year: 2nd
Bio url: N/A (don't have one.)
Fanfic exclusions: Just make her sound like Avadia, but you can parody her if you like :p
(comedy is always good!)

Heh, a Professor, anyone? :p

Character: (Professor) Isolde Glasson
House/Occupation: Ravenclaw, now History of Magic Professor
Biography: here.
Exclusions: None. Do what you like with her, I'm interested. :p

Character: Isabella Chaos
House or occupation: Slytherin
Bio url: Bella's bio
Fanfic exclusions: None really, I'd like to see what people come up with. :lol: Oh except she doesn't wear jeans or anything "casual" as her bio says. :r: :)

Note to self: Updated this far

Character: Patricia Rogers
House or occupation: Hufflepuff Student
Bio url: here
Fanfic exclusions: None

Character: Kira Baxter,
House or occupation: Ministry Official/Shopkeeper - Ravenclaw
Year: N/A
Bio url: *Bio*

Character: Elliot Keaton,
House or occupation: Shopkeeper - Ravenclaw
Year: N/A
Bio url: My Bio

For Thomas

Character: Thomas Smith
House or occupation: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st Year
Bio url: His Bio

Character: Harriet Turner
House or occupation: Gryffindor
Year: third

Character: Hollie Ridley

House or occupation: Gryffindor

Year: 2nd Year

Bio url: Bio. (and see character developement and all that jazz by clicking in link from signature)

Fanfic exclusions: No dying thank you very much. But anything else: is fab :) Infact, romance or thriller appreciated. Just make it sound Hollie-ish. A little dare-devil-ish. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back