Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana was very excited about this sleepover. She could still remember when Rose had friends over a few years ago and she hadn't been allowed to participate in the fun. Now it was her turn, and she was ready to get started. This was going to be the best sleepover in history, and she had planned to make sure of that. No sisters would be allowed, not even Alice who normally shared Diana's room. Her younger sister would sleep in Rose's room for the night, something she hadn't been happy about. But Diana had insisted. This was for her and her friends only, no little sisters tagging along.

After Domi and Winnie arrived, Diana gave them a quick tour of the house. She could tell her friends were excited about this night too, and she hoped that they would tell everyone at Hogwarts how much fun they'd had when they were third years. With a smile, Diana opened her bedroom door. "And here's my room, you can put down your things." She said, allowing them to step inside. She had decorated her room, removing anything childish from it (or putting it on Alice's bed) and putting up string lights to create a nicer atmosphere. Stacks of girly magazines were spread around the room, and she had put out a few things they would need for makeovers. There were also a few snacks spread around for anyone to grab, though Diana thought they would be too busy talking and doing each other's hair to eat much. "Domi, you should put your sleeping bag over there, Winnie you should go there." She said, pointing out a spot for each of the girls. This was her sleepover, so she could pick the rules. As the girls started placing their things in the room, Diana walked back to the door to attach a sign that said 'stay out Alice, Phoebe & Rose'. Hopefully they would listen, and hopefully her dad wouldn't make a big deal about it. Then she turned back to the girls with a wide smile. "We're going to just chat for a little bit first, I want to hear about your holidays! Then we'll be starting with painting each other's nails. I hope you guys brougt your best colours, though I have really nice ones myself." Diana had a plan for tonight, and she would make sure things went the way they were supposed to.

Winnie was excited to have a sleepover with the two girls that had become her best friends during the last year. It was definitely a fun way to spend time with them during the holidays, and she was eager for the distraction that was her friends with the unusual vibe that had been in her house since she arrived home. It was a vibe she couldn't put her finger on and it worsened when she was told that everything was fine, and she didn't realise how suffocating it was until she arrived to Diana's house and felt like she could finally breathe again. But this realisation only lasted a moment to be replaced with happiness and excitement for the night ahead as Winnie walked alongside Domi, following behind Diana as she gave them a tour of the house. Winnie recognised some parts of the house from being there before but she had never been in Diana's room which was the most interesting part of the tour for her.​
Winnie put down her things as Diana asked, moving her sleeping bag specifically at the spot she pointed out. When that was all set up she sat down on her sleeping bag, looking over to Diana in time to hear the girl tell them the first plan for the night was to catch up and paint each other's nails. "That's so fun! I brought a dark red, its very grown up." Winnie exclaimed. "How have you two been, then?" She looked between Domi and Diana as she asked, wanting them to speak first both because she thought their holidays would have been more interesting than hers, and also because now that she was way from the weird feeling in her house she didn't want to be reminded of it.​

Domi was TOTALLY excited for tonight. Being home was kinda fun, but she missed her BFFs pretty much constantly. It sucked, to be around them, especially Diana, all day every day and then suddenly have to give that up and be by herself all the time. So this was ideal... the slumber party to end all slumber parties, and a proper chance to catch up with her besties and hang out again. The house tour was interesting and Domi paid close attention, a small part of her mind thinking about how super weird it was that this was the minsiter's house. She had always thought politicians must live in like, super mansions, but Diana's house was pretty normal, even though it was definitely bigger than Domi's. That just made sense, with so many sisters around.

Once they arrived in Diana's room she put her things where Diana had set them, pleased that her friend had put so much thought into making tonight perfect. This was gonna be awesome! She sat down and began looking through her bag, digging for the nail polish she had brought obediently. "Awww, Winnie, that's so pretty!" She said happily. "I brought purple polish, and gold glitter." Domi had never been the neatest at painting her nails, but she was excited nonetheless. Since neither Diana or Winnie seemed to want to go first talking about their holidays Domi took the opportunity, never one to pass up a chance to talk about herself. "My holidays have been kinda sucky. I missed my dad and stuff, but there's nothing to do at home when there's no play on, and I miss hanging out with you guys every day."

Satisfied that neither girl challenged her, she watched as they both put down their things where Diana had instructed and sat down. Diana sat down herself and turned to Winnie, who spoke first about the nail polish she had brought. Diana wasn’t sure if red was the best color to go with her hair, but decided against saying anything directly. If she put it on, she could always comment on it later, to Domi of course. “That sounds pretty.” She said with a nod and a slight smile at Winnie. “I’ve been good, my holidays have been great.” She said, though it wasn’t entirely true. Diana had been bored quite a lot, and she missed having her mother around as much. Everything seemed to be about her being Minister now, and it was getting old quickly. As Domi talked about the nail polish she brought, Diana barely managed not to roll her eyes. It seemed predictable that she would go for something bright and glittery.Though purple was pretty nice. But once again she said nothing, simply nodding at her friend with a smile. Diana reached over to grab a small makeup bag, opening it to reveal a few different colors of nail polish with some pride. “I have these, and you can both use one if you want.” She said, picking up a dark green for herself along with a silvery one. “I’m going to make Slytherin nails.” She declared. “I’m sorry to hear that, Domi. What have you been doing to fill the time?” She asked as she started to paint the nails on her left hand. After painting one nail dark green, she looked at Winnie. “And what about you? How are your holidays?”

Winnie nodded along as each of the girls spoke about their holidays, pouting slightly when Domi said her holidays were sucky and relating to the comment, though she did not speak up herself until after Diana said her holidays were great. She still did not want to talk too much about the weird feeling at home that something was wrong even if her parents seemed happy and told her as such, but did not think lying directly to her two best friends was a good idea, so she was honest. "Mine are awful, you think dad would want to spend time with me after he was so 'busy' with the election, but I guess he's sick of me and mum, he's always out of the house working on other things, it's lame." Winnie said. As she looked between her nail polish, Domi's fun choices of purple and gold glitter, and then to the collection of Diana's that put the other nail polish bottles to shame, she tried not to feel silly for bringing one dull colour and began to paint her own nails. "Slytherin nails would look so good, I just want mine to look fancy and mature." She mused, painting the nail on her index finger as she spoke. After dipping the small brush back in the bottle, she added "I might borrow some of that gold glitter, Domi," but quickly shook her head and corrected herself when she realized what the colour scheme represented. "Wait, no, that's Gryffindor. Ew. I'll just stick to grown up red." She half-joked, moving to paint her next nail.​

Domi listened to her friends talking about their holidays, pouting slightly at the awful time Winnie had had. "Aww, that sucks!" She said sadly. "Well, your holidays are awesome now, because you're at an awesome slumber party!" Domi beamed, trying to cheer Winnie up. She knew that time with her friends always made her feel better when she was down, and hoped it would do the same for Winnie. Her eyes widened a little at the plethora of nail polishes Diana produced. "Oh, wow!" Domi gasped. "You've got so many, that's awesome!" Domi was a little tempted to ask to try one out, but she had already picked out the perfect colour scheme. She giggled at Winnie's immediately retracted request to borrow her glitter. "Ew, nobody wants Gryffindor nails." She teased, taking the lid off her purple and starting on her pinky finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back