Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Open after Maiya posts with Jenna

The Summer holidays were starting to stretch on for what felt like forever to Nicole. She tugged her sunhat down a bit tighter, lamenting how easily she always managed to get sunburnt this time of year and scanned the street morosely. None of her friends had been free lately and she’d already spent as much time with her little brother as she could stomach at the moment. In an attempt to stop her moping around the house too much, she’d been given permission to head to Brightstone, but now that she was here, Nicole wasn’t sure what to do anymore. It was too warm for chocolate, but maybe she could do some window shopping at Madam Malkin’s, though it wasn’t quite as fun than actual shopping. She couldn’t wait till it got closer to the new school year and she’d get to buy all her new school things, even if that meant also having to go to school.

Pausing to double check her reflection in a store window, Nicole did her best to keep her eyes open, there had to be something interesting happening around here in the holidays.

The May sun had begun to walk down the day's road. The grass hopperson the lawn did not strike yet, which meant that it was not yet summer.On the riverside streets, the magpie family's summer galloping rumbledin the trees. The asphalt had melted in the heat of the day, like chewedrubber, on the soles of sandals. The street was deserted, but Jenna enjoyed its silence and the pleasant touch of spring wind on her soft skin, which seemed like a salvation on the hot day. Bella walked beside her and wagged her tail joyfully. Her brother had stayed at home, and she had a chance to enjoy that sense of freedom as she was. Quietly to herself, she was humming a song until she reached someone's shop.She went to the shop with Bella, but when she came closer Jenna saw someone. It was a girl at her age. When she reached the shop, she also looked at her reflection. She liked to mirror and see when the right choice of clothing had been made for her. Bella barked cheerfully beside her, hoping she wouldn't frighten her too much.

She wasn't really looking forward to the new school year, but the summer had come and had to be entertained with her friends. Get to know young people and forget the school worries. Of course she had everything purchased for the new school year. She was very practical, it was better to buy everything from the last day to the last day. -Hey, are you to thinking about going there and shoping?- Jenna smiled at the stranger girl and hope she get new friend, but she know friendship is never to be a easy.

Nicole jumped a bit when another girl appeared reflected in the shop window, turning to smile at her politely when she spoke. "Oh I don't know, I'm just admiring-" Nicole tapered off when she noticed the dog the other girl had with her. "Oh gosh your dog is so cute!" She crouched down, holding a hand out to pet the dog before pausing. "Can I pet her? What's her name?" Nicole had always wanted a dog, or maybe a cat, but her parents had yet to agree. It was all terribly unfair. She knew a lot of kids were allowed pets when they went to school and she hoped maybe she'd finally be allowed once she started Hogwarts in the Spring.

Stopping for a moment seemed great. She just wanted to walk and enjoy the pleasant time here and find out the new village she hadn't yet had,not be home all the time. Sometimes it was exhausting and she couldn't wait to get to school soon, but she really didn't want to frighten her. Oh, im sorry i din't want to scare you! Jenna smiled girl about the saying, she have cut dog on the world. Jenna know Bella loved be around the people. Bella was a little shining star on her life. She name is Bella. Sure, you can pet the dog! Jenna smiling and one moment later she looked at shop again, Jenna wanted go inside to, but she was scare left her dog alone. Bella was her very important to her life.

Last edited:
"It's alright," Nicole said happily, at ease now that there was a cute dog to pet. She ruffled Bella's ears, cooing at the dog. "Hi Bella, I'm Nicole," She scratched under Bella's chin, smiling up at the girl, introducing herself to them both. "She's so precious, how long have you had her? I always wanted a dog or a cat but my parents keep saying I'm too young." Nicole pouted a bit, it had been a conversation coming up more and more now that the new school year was coming closer. Maybe if Nicole had asked for something less cool like a toad, they would have said yes, but she really wanted a sweet cat or a cute puppy like this girl had.

She smiled when the girl says it's alright. Bella cherfuly burkled at the girl, she always like the people and anger didn't know. -Thanky, she is my life a little shinig star, Bella always liked people auround here. My dog by, my dad and i have Bella alredy two years. Don't think that about your self. Mayby your parents are wrong and you are ready to the dog our cat.- Jenna looked at hear and hoped she can feel her a little beter. She know Nicole have somtimes good dog, who love her so much and walk together.

"Aww lucky," Nicole said in response to how long the girl had had her dog. She didn't look much older than Nicole herself and made her seriously consider asking her parents again. Nicole looked up at the girl, continuing to scratch Bella ears. "Do you go to school?" She asked, curious if Bella came with her or not. "I think I wanna get a cat when I start at Hogwarts, but maybe a dog would be cute too." She said, finishing her sentence off with some kissy noises at Bella.

A polite, genuine smile appeared on her face. She was really delighted when she'd met this lovely girl called Nicol, it looked as though she liked her too. Standing on her feet, she smiled as she scratched her ears behind her, she knew she liked them very much, and when they would converge together in the happiness of the world. -Yes, im going to shcool this year with my brother. What do you know about Hogwarts?- She wanted a know about shcool grounds our something more about towers and rules to. -I wish you good luck. And My name is Jenna. - She smiled to Nicole.

Nicole smiled when the girl joined in petting Bella, the dog seeming to enjoy it immensely too. She was curious when the girl mentioned going to school with her brother as well, but excited to have met someone else who'd be starting this coming year too. "Oh yay, me too. Is your brother already at school?" She wondered, or maybe he was transferring in? "I don't know too much, I know there's houses you get put into when you first join and apparently a lot of stairs..." The whole idea of the different houses made Nicole a little nervous but excited. She didn't know which one she wanted to be put in, but she hoped her dormmates would be cool at least. "It's nice to meet you, Jenna! Maybe we'll end up in the same?" She didn't really know the criteria for houses, but it never hurt to know someone before school started anyway, she'd hate to start school with zero friends.

Mayby we can go together shcool? What you think about this idea? Yes, he is alredy to shcool, but he afraid be in tower with out me. Thomas was Jennas life wery important to her. Thomas and Jenna was doing great things together. Walk always together with Bella and eating so many snacks, and don't remember, how Jenna stealing brothers favorit T-shirt. With brother life was like a adventure. I want ask you about towers, where you wanna be? Jenna was listenig to girl and smiling. Hogwarts was a realy amizing place. I hope so! I realy wanna be in Hufflepuff. That's is my favorit tover! Our Ravenclaw, but this tover she didn't say, becouse that's no be importanter to her.

Nicole nodded as Jenna spoke, happy with the idea of having more kids she knew once she finally started school was comforting. "Totally, I'll just be glad to know like, one person in my house so I'm not totally alone the first week, can you imagine?" She paused to think about the houses a bit more though, unsure. "I'm not sure what house I'd want to be in. I guess maybe Hufflepuff or Gryffindor? They sound like they'd be the funnest," She smiled as Jenna mentioned Hufflepuff as well. "Okay, fingers crossed we can both get Hufflepuff. Though, what about your brother? You wanna be in the same house as him too?" Nicole tried not to make a face at the idea of being in the same house as her own brother. She'd be content if he was set up as far as away as possible from her once he started school next year.

Fate was such a strange thing. He liked to play with people's feelings, to indulge in new experiences and to make our lives better. But, always some where in our lives, roses and beautiful moments with loved ones.She couldn't always find the right words to say it, but this time, when she said the right words to Nicolai, she really agreed, about her idea. A warm smile followed the words to the girl. She didn't need much in life, had enough friends, a good brother, and was able to excite people with her beautiful singing. Thanky Nicol, I can be be with you all week with my Bella, if you want to. Wouw, Gryffindor? I somtimes think about Ravenclaw, this is my favorit to, but i think best tover is Hufflepuff to me. She was smiling at the girl, but now she looked at the shop and see something interesting magazin. Good, I dea about fingers crossed. I hope so, we will be together. He says about Hufflepuff our Gryffindor, but i think somtimes he is slytherin. I think yes, i wanna be with him, but if he will be onether tover, i don't be sad, becouse i know, i him meet later. Do you have brother and sisters to? She asked Nicol.

Nicole smiled when Jenna mentioned maybe seeing each other again, ruffling Bella's ears. "I'd definitely love to see Bella again," She said, resisting the urge to squish Bella's cheeks. "And you two of course," She laughed. "I don't think I'm smart enough for Ravenclaw," Nicole said, trailing off a little. She wasn't stupid or anything, but the idea of being around of smart kids all the time made her nervous. Plus she'd heard Ravenclaw was kind of a nerdy house, and she didn't want people to think that about her. "Oh that's good that you guys get along then," She said as Jenna talked more about her brother. "I've got a little brother, he'll probably be in Ravenclaw, so I don't think I want to be in that house," She joked. "He's kinda a pest, really." Her little brother honestly wasn't that bad most days, but he drove her crazy enough at home, so she couldn't imagine how annoying he'd be at school.

Despite the lovely dating Nicole. Today, Jenna, was in a good mood. In the end, she had a chance to see her new girlfriend again and perhaps they would go together to school. What more could she possibly want? She was smiling at the girl, but didn't say enething. Why, you saiying about this your self? I think, you are smurt, loyal and wery friendly girl. She knew the feeling well when perhaps there was no hope of being in one of the two towers. She felt that maybe she would get some where else. Though she loved everything more knowledge and fun with her new acquired friends.

-How you feel about going to a new school for the first time without feeling about it? Or, it wasn't so fearful? What if you're put in there, where you don't want to be? I understand you about brother, somtimes i fell the same feeling. - Jenna was saiying to Nicole.

"Aw, you're just saying that," Nicole said, trying to brush off Jenna's compliment despite how pleased it made her feel. Jenna didn't know her very well, but it was very sweet of her to say that. And maybe Nicole did give off a smart, loyal energy or something, who knew.
"I'm not super worried about going to school, though I think I might miss my parents. And definitely my bed. I hope they let us decorate our rooms and stuff, I wanna hang up a bunch of things to make it look pretty," Nicole had already picked out a few things from her room she was definitely taking with her to school. It was important her bed and space look at nice as possible, no matter which house she ended up in. "I guess if I do somehow end up in Ravenclaw I'll manage. I look good in blue at least," She laughed. She was almost certain that wasn't going to happen. "Oh phew, I'm glad someone else doesn't always get along with their brother for once." Nicole was starting to think she was the only person with an annoying brother out there, the way some of her other friends talked about it. But maybe that was just people lucky enough to have sisters.

“I really think so!” she smiled at herfriend and told her that Jenna wasnot of the girls who lied. She was still wagging her tail cheerly and moving for ward to smell every corner of it. The dog wasn't used to staying there for so long.

Yes, I agree. When we will be at Hogwarts, i miss my dad to! That would be grate idea decore our rooms. I hope time go fuster and i realy want to go at shcool! Her excitement had not subsided for the new school, but her new girlfriend had come to see that everything was going to be fine andthere was no reason to be upset.Her eyes looked back at Nicol and gave her a smile of gratitude for supporting her both. I Love to blue collor, but i never thought whow looked at the roum in Ravencluw tower. Jenna smiling at the Nicelo and she listening to about what Nicole saiying. Don't you think somtimes brother have a little annoying? mayby Jenna was thinking to much, but Somtimes Thomas never agree about T-shirt.

Nicole laughed when Jenna mentioned wanting to be at school already. She was of two minds about it. It was exciting to go away to school and finally be grown up enough to be on her own and away from her family, but she also wasn't sure how much she was looking forward to the holidays being over just yet. "I bet it'll be time before we know it and then we'll both just want it to be the holidays again, though Summer always seems to just drag on forever first,"
She nodded fervently when Jenna mentioned annoying brothers. "Oh man, yes, my brother Ryan is such a pain," She laughed. "He's so smart but he's such an idiot sometimes I swear, I always have to look after him," She rolled her eyes, before looking back down at Bella. "I look after him so much my parents really can't say I'm not responsible to get a dog, I bet you're easier to look after than he is, right, Bella?" She said, directing the last part cheerily at Bella as she scratched at Bella's ears.

School talks were always interesting, even when you didn't know what it might be. According to Jenna, Hogwarts could have been some great beautiful castle, with many fires in the windows where the laughter and conversation of people were certainly visible. -You're right, but now we need a little fun in summer-! Jenna smiled to Nicole and listenig next what she have to says! I know what are you fealing. Thomas always look after at me! Jenna rolled her eyes to and then later laughed, before she looking back to Bella. But somtimes Thomas not be a annoying person, but a realy good brother. She wanted know fealing, if her brother will be another tower, when she was doing alone somtimes? That was a little scared, but she know, Jenna will be ok.
-Does, your brother going to this year shcool?- She asked to Nicole.

Nicole nodded when Jenna mentioned they should enjoy Summer now. "That's so true, I'm always so miserable in the winter, ugh. Oh! We should totally go to the beach before the water gets too cold again," She said, struck with the sudden inspiration. She hadn't had a chance to have a beach day in too long.
"Nah, Ryan's too young, he won't start till next year. I get one precious brother-free year," She said, standing up to stretch after crouching down to pet Bella for so wrong. She was planning to enjoy as much time as she could without Ryan in the upcoming year, though secretly, she was looking forward to learning all the school's tricks so she could show him around. "I hope we learn some cool stuff while we're there, it'll be nice to have something to teach him for once, he's such a know-it-all."

She liked it when it was cool in the winter months, then it didn't bother to try ice and other winter activities. She liked watching white snowflakesfall from the sky. She loved all the seasons, though she sometimes wanted to go skiing to the Alps with her family. She smiled at Nicole and looked at her dog, Bella, who was running around impatiently. - I love winter! I'd like to go to a mountain and go skiing, or go skating and doing some interesting manoeuvres on a frozen lake. But, i like your idea going to the beach. - Jenna smiled to the Nicol and listening next what else she can say. -You're lucky when your brother makes you alone! But, I think it's very interesting to watch if my brother and I were in the same tower.- She smiled at Nicol.

-I hope to, when time go fuster. - She was a little sad girl, becouse Jenna realy wanted to go Hogwarts. Somtimes she have a weird dream about Gryffindor our Raveclaw tover? But she realy wanted to be a part Hufflepuff heart.

Nicole shook her head as Jenna described her winter experience, that didn't sound anything like hers. "Ugh, no, it's always just cold and wet where I live during winter. I wish it was summer all the time," She said, leaning back against the storefront behind her and watching Bella run around. She nodded though when Jenna agreed about the beach. "Right? Beach trips are my favourite," It was always way better when she got to go with her friends rather than having to tag along with her family. "It's gonna be so cool to find out which house we're in, fingers crossed we're in the same one." She said happily.

She still hadn't taken three steps forward to get in the shop, but she wasi n no hurry because the conversation seemed more meaningful than the entertainment of the shops. Nicole was such a lovely girl who reminded her of such a lightweight companion as if she had wings of a butterfly that would rise up and fly away, but the conversation would continue to be interesting. She sighed happily, letting her smile shine on her face. She was still not sure she wanted to be summer all the time. She had to be careful about wishes. -Yes, Summer was to grate!But each of us is more cohesive and with our own beliefs, which we like and it makes it all special.- She says to the Nicol and smiling to her. -If you have a trip, where you wanna go traveling?-She asked the girl.

-Ouh, it couldn't take a little faster, and we'd go to school already?- There was a bit of sadness in her voice, but while the two girls were talking, Bella had seen the cat and started barking in a loud voice.

Nicole knew she wanted to go somewhere, but when asked she was suddenly stuck on how many cool places to go. "France, maybe. Oh, I bet skiing in France would be nice. I'd much rather spend the winter there," She said, thinking back to Ajax's promise of a trip to France one day. It was a fun daydream even if it was never going to really happen. "What about you, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

She laughed when Jenna mentioned wanting school to start already. She wished she hadn't had to wait so long after her birthday, since the year had started bare weeks before she'd turned 11, but she wasn't sure if she was quite ready to start just yet. "I'm excited for all the school dances, I've heard a lot about the parties and stuff they throw at school," She said, spinning to peer into the store window behind her. "Maybe we could find a cool dress or something to wear before school starts."

She listened to Nicolas's words and wondered about where she wanted to go. There were a lot of beautiful places in the world where new place sand cultures could go and travel. To taste its national dishes. I've never been to France, but it sounds like it would certainly be a lovely place. She was thinkig about her place, were Jenna would be going to traveling. Go buck to New yourk and meet friends? That would be a great dream, but she was no thinking about home but another place, were she was realy go. There are so many beautiful places in the world where you could go and see, but I guess you'd rather go to Canary Island our Africa Tunisia! She was sure of her choice, but she didn't understand her own, and he called her the next place, although she wasn't really guilty. It was like paradise to go there and enjoy the desert itself and the beautiful midsea.

When she heard about the school dance, she broke a little, because she couldn't really dance. Sometimes she thought her legs would getentangled in dancing, and then she often fell. It was enough for her that she had a beautiful voice and passion for animals and photographing the beautiful nature. That was enough for her happiness, and she needed nothing more. I'm a bad dancer. But I love so much to sing! She says to Nicol and nothing more.

I would be love to going to find new dreses with you? What is your favorit color? She asked to Nicole and smiling to her and then later looked to Bella.

"Oh wow, Canary Islands or Tunisia that's such a cool pick," She said. If Nicole was being honest, she wasn't even sure she could pick those places out on a map. She'd have to go look them up later. "Have you been there before or something?" Maybe Jenna had gone on vacation to a place that before. If that was the case though, Nicole was pretty jealous, she wish her parents would want to go travelling more often.
She giggled a bit when Jenna insisted she was a bad dancer. "It's okay! We can dance badly together, or maybe do a sing-along? If you have a good outfit on, I don't think it matters either way," She said confidently. As lovely as dancing at a ball sounded, Nicole was also kind of mortified at the idea. What if she was a bad dancer too? Maybe she and Jenna could sit the first dance out, at least until they knew what to do.
"Oh I really love blue, but like, light blue," She said, running a hand through her hair while she thought. She always hoped blue made her hair look more red and less boring brown. "What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back