Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core

Papa

I'm not sure how to start, so I'll just jump right in.

I'm a Ravenclaw! I know it's not like you or mama, but these really nice girls at the table told me after the sorting that it's the house for really smart and creative people. I'll make it all my own, you'll see! I've made lots of friends already. My first friend is Phillip Maxwell, but I actually met him before school started. I was really excited to see him again, but he was sorted into Slytherin so I don't know if we'll see much of each other now.

I made my next two friends during dinner though, Phoebe and Elizabeth. They're older and super nice. Then I started talking to a boy named Paolo during dinner, he's really goofy. I met Gidget and Zephyr when I was trying to find the common room and got lost. They're Gryffindors.

So what're you doing now that I'm at school Papa? Are you off on a photoshoot? Tell me all about it!

I'll write you again once I have more to tell you.

Always.
Avaria

Ava, my girl!

A Ravenclaw!!!

Blue colors suit you,love. You are creative and smart just like your mama but I know the hat sees something else in you as well. Knowing you as a ball of energy,I am not surprised you get to meet new friends. I just hope you remain friends with the Maxwell kid even if he in Slytherin. I am so proud to hear that you are reaching out to other people and be your bubbly friendly way.

I am still in NZ, finishing up work and setting an appointment with an important person. Once I get a go signal, I will tell you all about it.

Enjoy yourself and study well,my love. Don't get into any trouble. See you at Christmas!

Love,
Papa

Papa,

Good luck with your thing! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I made another friend, her name is Audra. She's a girl in my dorm. And you'll never believe who I found! After Mama passed they sent me to an orphanage outside Arrowtown first, and some boys there were being really mean. The girl that saved me, she's a second year here! I was so happy to see Sapphire again, I can't wait for you to meet her!

My friend Paolo and I went on an adventure! After I finished the painting I'm sending, we decided we wanted to see the school from a new perspective and we snuck some brooms. We started on a flight of our own, but we hadn't been up more than five minutes before a prefect caught us.

School has been okay. My classes are going well, though there is one Professor who's a little scary. I don't have any of his classes this semester but I do next time and I'm a little worried. He doesn't look very nice Papa, half the kids here are scared of him. He's actually Philip's Head of House. I wish Philip was in Ravenclaw like me, it takes so long going all the way down to the dungeons.

I gotta go now, there's a get together for the first years in the Student Longue and I can't wait to go. I'm eager for Christmas to get here; I miss you Papa.

Love, Avaria

tumblr_inline_p55889E3eh1vre0yi_540.gif

Avaria Helene Lockwood!

I don't know if you remember that I told you to behave yourself. And follow the rules! Then here I am, receiving your second letter, caught by a prefect! What if you could be in an accident?! You are in serious trouble young lady and just in your first year!

*sighs deeply*

I miss you too and see you soon. But still,you are in for a big talk with me.

Love,
Papa

Papa

I'm sorry to upset you. I just wanted to make you a better painting.

I'll do my best to behave.

How did your important appointment go?

Avaria

My girl,
And I love the painting. Although, secretly, you being caught by a prefect reminds me back when I was a student myself. So that goes to say you also have Gryffindor in you. *laughs loudly*
Just keep safe and enjoy Hogwarts while still learning.
About my appointment.....well, as you can see the letter header of my post, you will know what it means. If the message is still not clear, then just see my signature below.
Love, Papa
4GSxnUv.png
Department of Magical Law Enforcement : Improper Use of Magic Office

Last edited:
Papa,

It's not fair to yell at me for something you did too, you know. I wasn't going fast or being careless or anything, I was just looking. And I stopped when the prefect told me it was against the rules.

I met another girl named Alice, she's going to teach me to rollerskate and I'll teach her to paint. Could you please get me some rollerskates for Christmas so I don't have to borrow hers? Just regular white ones so I can paint them if that's okay.

I went to my first Quidditch match today! It was Ravenclaw versus Slytherin, and Ravenclaw won. I don't think I could play though, with the bludgers hitting people. It looked like it hurt.

Here's a painting for your new office! You get an office now, right? It sounds like a fun job! Are you excited? What do you do now? I know it's in the Ministry. Does that mean we won't be traveling all over anymore?

Hurry and write back!

Love, Ava

Avaria my girl,

How is school my dear? I trust you settled well after the Brightstone holidays. I just really hope that you and your friend are doing okay now. With Christmas approaching, I hope that is okay with you that we will be spending our first Christmas together at home this year. Travels will happen next year, hopefully.

Also, I trust you heard of the Yule Ball,love? I remember back when I attended that occasion with your mum. Such lovely times, I tell. Anyways, I wonder if you would like me to help you choose your dress. Send me an owl soon.

Have fun but study and do your best.

Love,

Papa

Papa,

You have excellent timing! Philip and I made up, and he asked me to the ball! I need a dress. Could you send me one?

You went to the ball with Mama? What was it like? Did you dance all night? Did you have fun? Was she pretty?

I have a hard time focusing on my classes, but I'm trying. I just get so caught up in my projects I can't focus on other things very well. I'm making you something for Christmas. I can't wait to come home and see you. As long as it's with you I don't care what we do.

Love you!
Ava

Few days later....

Ava,

I've sent you three different dresses. Love to spoil my girl. Plus the choices would help you look your best. Also, there is this one dress that I included, the bottom parcel. I have taken a great deal of time to track a similar outfit just for this event. Your mum was not like the other girls,fussing over complicated gowns. One trait I love about her. It was similar to what your mum wore on the Yule Ball that we attended. The Yule Ball where we danced the night away until we reached the lake under a starry night. Where I asked her to marry me and she gave her consent.

Focus on your classes,little one.

Love,
Papa

340b3da9f6e4a40edbf29792601a9c94--awesome-dresses-lovely-dresses.jpg
434c894df7a28bc6bf0b0309f8d0bdd0--woman-crush-girl-crushes.jpg
annasophia_robb_parade_magazine2.jpg

Ava,

I miss you, darling.

How's school? I hope you have enjoyed your year back. I apologize for not having to see you off at the train station. I think it's best that I gave you the space that you wanted after what happened. I hope you understand that I am trying my best to tell you in the best way possible.

I'll be in Brightstone so I am hoping to see you there.

Love,
Papa

It's fine. I have Vader. I spent most of my life without you. It's nothing new to be that way again. She's in Ravenclaw. She's smart and gets good grades. You went and made the perfect daughter. I don't see why you need the original when you already had someone better.

.....but I'll be there. I'm.... Still unbelievably mad at you. I don't understand any of this. Mama died loving you. But I think she left because she knew you loved someone else. I don't know if I can forgive that. But.... I don't hate you.

Helene Ava

Avaria,
I see you and Emily are in the same house. That means BOTH of you are smart and perfect. No one is better than the other. I love you both equally. I hope you give me a chance to make you see that. I did not leave your mom for another woman. Hell, I did not even know your sister exists until I ran into them at my exhibit.
You're mad, fine. Just meet me at The Three Broomsticks. Bring your sister if you can, will you? I'll wait. You are a smart young woman, talented even. I just want you to know that I am proud of you and I love you. So much.
Papa

tumblr_inline_p55889E3eh1vre0yi_540.gif

DAD!

WHY. I SWEAR, HOW MANY SECRET SIBLINGS ARE YOU GOING TO POP OUT? FIRST IT WAS EMILY AND NOW THERE'S A FIRST YEAR BOY WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THOSE OLD PICTURES OF YOU. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WASN'T ANYTHING BUT THEN THE SORTING HAT CALLED HIS NAME AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HIS NAME? IT'S FRIGGING ARTHURIAN!! HOW IS THAT NOT YOUR THIRD, THIRD CHILD! ARTHUR IS SUCH A SWEETIE THOUGH, HE ALREADY KNEW MY NAME! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MAD AT YOU OR NOT! HE HID AN ADORABLE LITTLE FROG IN MY BAG AND SOMEHOW DIED MY HAIR PINK. I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS BUT HE'S SO MISCHIEVOUS AND CUTE AND I'M BRINGING HIM HOME. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE KIDS DAD I SWEAR I'M LOCKING YOU IN YOUR ROOM FOR A TIME OUT OR SOMETHING!

I love you and I'll see you over break. With BOTH my siblings in tow. Also I've been thinking and I want the room in the attic because it has the skylight and I can watch thunderstorms, is that okay? I can move my stuff when I get back if it's okay.

Love, Ava

Ava,
I am sorry that you have to find out about Arthur that way. Honestly, I did not even know about him until I met his mother. Well, I know this is long delayed and I am sure you three have been going along splendidly. My apologies even though I suck at them.

How are your exams? I sent you something. I hope you like it. A peace offering, if you call it like that.
Love,
Papa
AnnaSophia-Robb-annasophia-robb-38014941-245-345.png

Papa,

I miss you. We really need to talk. Something happened at school and I don't know what to do. How's aunt Evelyn? Her girls are fighting right now. I've been busy, studying really hard! I know you've been disappointed with my grades... Timmy even helped me study charms! Speaking of Timmy, I was thinking that maybe when I come home, you and me and him, and Arthur and his mum, ah, Kami? Why don't all of us go somewhere on vacation? It would be a nice getaway! Maybe Emily could come too, I'll ask her. I know she really wants to watch that new scary movie with the clown as soon as she gets home. She really likes horror movies Papa. The dress is really pretty! I made you something too! There's one bird for each of us. I even included Miss Kami! When can I meet her?

Love, Ava

Taking Kami's advice, he went out and got some art supplies as a present and penned a letter, foregoing the Ministry paper and went with a subtle purple one.
Ava,

Honey...
Always know you are loved.
I am always here and not going anywhere...
Along with this letter is a present you might love.

Daddy loves you. Your siblings love you. Don't you ever forget that, okay?

Love,
Daddy

Last edited:
Ian had the small box ready to be sent to Hogwarts. As much as he wanted this given personally, he could not wait.

Ava,

Saw this and thought of you. I know you will say that Emily is also my daughter but I'd rather you have this first and we can buy hers together.

Love,
Papa

51Cfg63-5DL._US500_.jpg

Ava hadn't been expecting any mail. So when the first package came in from her dad, she couldn't help but be a little excited. She curled up in the Accio room with Vader, using the sketchpad to build a coloring book. She spent most of that day and the next working on her project, surprised to be interrupted by another owl. She read the note, smiling. She gasped when she pulled out the necklace, quickly clipping it on. She jumped up to go find Vader, but she had to stop and spin back to the owl.

Daddy,

are you still coming to Brightstone?

Of course. Do you need me to bring you something?

Kami and Kari are coming to keep your siblings occupied while you and I hang out.

Oh, I'll bring along Apollo and Professor North then, that way everyone can be there. Lily might want to come, she's been asking about you. Do you have a favorite baked treat? She's really good, she makes the best muffins. I guess Aunt Evie has been talking about you at home and Lily is curious to meet you.

Honey

I was thinking of spending the day with you. Just the two of us, you know. Even for a while? Then we can join them afterward. Does that work?

Daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back