Let's get dirty

Calia Beckham

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
It's been awhile since she get to visit her home town of Helensburg, it was brand new, more modern and yet it was still that little town who knows the stories of Witches and Wizards roaming around the said little town. But like they said, it was brand new, they don't believe in fairy tales anymore. So, it was safe to stay there again. Calia Beckham smiled at her last patient for that morning, a sweet five year old golden retriever who's up for his annual shots. He was brave and calm and she rewarded the canine a threat. "He should be good for the summer if he's going to take his monthly flea and tick pill. You and Rex should be good to go home." Calia told the owner gladly. The Beckham-King Family Veterinary Clinic is one of three in Helensburg, new but equipped with two great veterinarians and facility.

Calia led her patient and owner to the reception to finalized their visit and met with her cousin-in-law, Ethan King, who's a veterinarian and associate of hers. "Done for the morning, too?" She asked him as a Dachshund and its owner came to the reception are as well. "Yep, going to have a lunch date with your cousin. She's been nagging me to eat out since we move here. Actually, she's been eating a lot and she's getting big." The two was silent for a while until Calia made a surprised face. "She's pregnant! omg! Ethan! You're going to be a dad. But first, make it official. Ask her. Like now, go ahead and take your lunch break." The blonde woman had to push the Doctor to the front door for him to realized what was happening.

Danny wasn't really a dog person. But the little bugger had darted in front of his car as he was driving through town. He hadn't been going very fast and he was pretty sure the thing was just stunned, but he wanted to be sure. He hurried into the vets' office, carrying the little thing in his arm. "Excuse me, hey, I need some help here!" He called, not really noticing the two people there. If he had noticed the woman standing there, he may have reacted differently. But right now he was preoccupied with the little thing in his arms.

Calia was happy for the both of them if they were expecting. She shook her head as she made her way back to the reception asking who her first patient after lunch when an unexpected occurrence happened. Someone yelled for help and automatically, Calia was on it. Only to find the owner of her patient rather familiar. Very familiar. "Prep room one, STAT!" She told one of her vet technician, Calia wasn't stopping to ask the owner how was he been. Instead she focus her attention to his little dog. Stethoscope readily in her ears, she went to move near the dog and the owner. "Tell me what happened. Heart rate 89. It's too low. Respiratory 9 beats per minute." Calia announced. "Doctor Beckham, room one is prep for emergency." Her vet technician stated. Calia nod to the owner to follow her as she tied up her hair up. The room has an exam prep table, the vital sign monitor and oxygen tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back