Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had been enjoying being at school. it was fun, there people around constantly, people that she would be able to talk to. People she was getting to know and people she was getting close to. One of those was her roommate. By a sheer amount of magic, one of her roommates was pretty cool. She liked her, and spending time with Xiuying was proving to be quite simple. Valeria had specifically enjoyed the way she was just quite easy to speak to, and had been easy to bond with. The ravenclaw had put on her uniform ready for the day ahead, making sure it looked as cute as possible before also putting a little blue ribbon in her hair to keep it out the way. She had the bracelet she'd gotten from Gwen on and one of the nail polishes on her hand. She walked into the great hall and spotted Xiuying at the ravenclaw table. She rushed over and sat next to her. "You'll never guess which cute boy spoke to me after defence against the dark arts the other day," she said in an excited tone, barely bothering to actually greet her.

Xiuying had pretty much enjoyed her school year so far. She had slowly started to make a few friends, which had included her roommates Valeria. The girl was fun to talk to and she had enjoyed spending time with Valeria. The Ravenclaw had been one of the first girls to leave the dorm before everyone else, as she wanted to be there for when the food arrived, knowing that it pretty much went out fairly quickly. Xiuying looked up when she noticed her roommate come over and started speaking to her. The Ravenclaw gasped. "Who?! Tell me! I wanna know ALL the deets!" Xiuying said excitedly, once she gulped her food and quickly turned to the girl.

Valeria giggled excited when Xiuying immediately got on board asking for details. "Louis Alcott," she said, "He's a gryffindor, very cute!" she told her with almost a bit of a boastful tone. "He's going to show me around, because I'm such a lost new girl," she flicked her hair as she said the last part, dramatically acting along with her words. "He seems like he could be really fun," Val finished and then gave a little smile, looking to see what her reaction to all of what she had just said.

Xiuying gasped excitedly when Valeria had told her who he was. "Oh! Yes! He is totally cute!" Xiuying says with a smile and nod, as she giggled. There were some cute boys around the school, but she was a bit shy when interacting with them. She giggled as Valeria had spoken. "That's nice of him! Are you excited? Whatcha gonna do aye?" Xiuying says as she teased her friend with a giggle as she wiggled her eyebrows playfully. She knew that they probably wouldn't do anything, but she just wanted to tease her friend a little.

Valeria was very pleased that Xiuying agreed that he was cute, she hadn't needed the validation but it was nice to have it. She agreed that it was nice. "of course! Well, hopefully we'll go on the walk to the cliffs, and I kind of want to kiss him," Valeria had never had a kiss, she had never been kissed and that was something that she definitely wanted to do and if she was able to she'd do it with that boy. "I've heard about a ball too, are you gonna ask someone to it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back