Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Willow Cullen))

To Connor's relief, the next name on his list was definitely a familiar one. He knew the Gryffindor seeker all too well, though he didn't think he had ever managed to land a hit on her. At least he didn't have to search for long though, spotting the familiar bright hair ahead of him in the corridor. "Willow!" He called out, hurrying to meet the prefect. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Willow was walking around the castle trying to find the people in her list to deliver roses to. She felt like she had been everywhere. She was just making her way along the fifth floor when she heard someone call her name. Despite the roses she had sent and delivered this was the first time someone had tried to get her attention. She looked around to see one of the guys from the hufflepuff quidditch team heading her way. She wasn’t getting her hopes up for a delivery he could be asking her if she knew where someone was. However his comment quelled that though before it had time to finish hey. Umm thank you she said. Feeling a bit guilty that she didn’t know his name.

Connor beamed when Willow stopped, reaching quickly into his basket to get the rose and note for her. "Here you are!" He said brightly, handing them over. "Happy Valentines day!"

Willow!

Thanks for being a friend to me all these years. I can’t believe we’re graduating soon! I w don’t know what the future will bring us, but I hope we remain friends.

Maze

(( that was one of the quickest replies that I have ever seen. you hardly gave me time to put milk in my tea and sit down))
Willow smiled as the boy produced a yellow rose and a note for her. "Happy valentines day to you." she said taking the rose. How are you going with your deliveries"[/b] she asked. she had hardly started hers. she looked at the note and read it. It was from maze she had been a good friend over the last seven years. and she would miss her after they graduated she hoped that they would stay in touch.

(( 🏎 ))

Connor smiled as Willow read her card, glad to have made her happy. That was his favourite part of the rose deliveries, making his classmates smile. "They're going well!" He said cheerfully to her question. "How are yours?"

((🐌))

willow smiled as the boy said that his deliveries were going well. "that is good. I have hardly started mine" she said "I have two for first years. how am i meant to find them amongst the swarm?" she said. she still could not get over how many there were and they were all so small. her two-year-old cousin was almost as big as some of them. mind you, her cousin did have giant blood from both parents. so maybe he wasnt the best example of a toddlers size

Connor giggled softly at Willow's comment about the first years, nodding. "I know what you mean! I didn't used to have so much trouble, but every year it feels like there's more of them, and they keep getting smaller..." Connor had had a pretty good idea of who most of the people in the year below him were, but the current first years seemed so much younger than he had ever felt somehow, and there were positively hundreds of them. He couldn't imagine how hard it would be for deliverers even older than him to track them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back