Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Rainbows & Heart
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Full Name: Lauryn pronounced as Lauren Nicole Woodlock
I came from a Maori family from my mother side and the elders, my grandparents, are the one who choose the name Lauryn because it has a meaning Honor and Victory which the native people of New Zealand had always carried words in battles. I was also the first born girl to the youngest children from her grandparents, my mother. While the mother side gets to pick my first name, the father side decided to name me after my father's sister who died at a young age of five from an unknown disease. My middle name suits the first because its meaning has the same.
The Woodlock are a Pure blooded wizarding family originated from Oxford, Mississippi, USA. Some of my relatives still lives in Oxford and visits them on Holidays. The Woodlock's doesn't discriminate none wizarding families around them, actually, they live in peace with the no-maj rather than with the same people like them. My parents told me that their love story was so cute because everyone on both sides of the family seems to wait of what's next for them.

Date of Birth: 6th of October 2033
I was born in Yorkville, New York, New York, USA. My dad works for the Magical Congress of USA as an Auror and we have to move there from Mississippi for an easier travel for him while my mom took a job as a trauma nurse at Lenox Hill Hospital near our apartment. Though, we moved to New Zealand when I turned 4 years old, as a request from my mom's parents but my dad can't leave his job at MACUSA and so, he opted to rather travel via apparation everyday and be with his family than lose his job.

Current Age: 10 years of age
I currently goes to Stratford Primary School in Stratford, New Zealand where we live now. My mom is expecting me to get my acceptance letter from Hogwarts New Zealand soon, she said that when I turned 11 years old, a letter would be sent to me. And I would stop going to Primary School, although, I will miss the friends I will leave behind.

Basic Appearance:
I have short wavy hair in the color of chocolate brown. Like the normal chocolates you get, not the dark ones, ick! They're disgusting. My dad always pinches my cheeks, he says I have chubby ones but I always tells him that I got them from eating too much chocolates. My dad jokes every time. I have plum lips which my mom always points out and that they're very rosy even without any lipsticks on it. My body, though, is simply like a normal 10 year old. At my age, no doubt I'm small. Only 4 feet 11 inches. My eyes are the color of the sea, a soft green. My parents adore it, especially my dad because I inherited it from him.

Personality:
My current schoolmates tells me that I'm quiet most of the time. That's not true, though. I'm a happy-go-lucky kid that doesn't think of any problems in the world because who would be? Not a 10 year old, of course. I'm a friendly nature in every possible way. I could be annoying to some but that's how I make people happy, at least in my point of view.

Family:
Samuel Dallas Woodlock a 35 year old workaholic but never missed a single meal with his family. Sam works as deputy head of the Department of Magical Security for the Magical Congress of the United States of America. He's a strong-willed, loyal, smart and loving father. He likes to provide his family a good life by working hard. Sam came from a Pure blooded family that doesn't think blood has anything to do in the world. So, when he met his wife through his sister, the love story began there even if she wasn't born magical.

Clara Annaliese *Mahoe* Woodlock a very understanding and loving mom. Clara is a no-maj that married a Pure blood. Although, Sam revealed to her that he was a wizard when they were dating and without judgement, she still let him date her. Clara met Sam through his sister who went to the same college as her in New York. Clara is a typical mom who does everything for her family.

Mason Austin Woodlock 20 year old newly graduate from Ilvermorny School for Witchcraft and Wizardry and a freshman at Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki New Zealand. Mason is Sam's nephew and youngest son of his older brother. He decided to move in with them in New Zealand for two reasons; 1) To spend time with his cousin and 2) to help his Aunt raise his cousin. In a grateful return, his Aunt paid for his college. Mason will be Lauryn's father figure in the future (Spoiler plot).

Area of Residence: Stratford, New Zealand
Stratford is where my mom was born and raised until she moved to New York to study. We move back here because it was a request from my grandparents who haven't seen us for so long. I go to school here as well for my primary.

Blood Status: Half Blood
My dad and his family are Pure blooded while my mom and her family are purely no-maj. Although, The Mahoe's have been told of the situation about the Woodlock's and they have greatly taken their different worlds equal without any judgment from both families. I'm the only magical in the family of the Mahoe's.

Heritage: American Maori
I'm 50% American and 50% Maori but the origin of the Woodlock family might have come from Ireland and if proven; I'm 25% Irish, 25% American and 50% Maori.

Interests or Hobbies:
I'm a fan of soccer and plays for the youth league in Stratford. When I'm not playing, me and my dad watch our favorite team, Croatia FC. I can say that I haven't played any girly stuff, especially dolls because they're kind of boring and not challenging at all. My mom tried to enroll me in a ballet school but that really didn't work, instead, she let me work at the family farm. I love doing chores, especially farm chores.

Additional Skills:
Is finishing a video game in 5 hours a skill? :r

Strengths:
My strengths are probably my happy demeanor, friendliness, and uniqueness. Because who wouldn't want a person like that? You must be taking them for granted.

Weaknesses:
I only have one and that's being taken for granted. The efforts I do for people needs to be recognized because it might be too late for them to realized it once I drift away from them.

Describe yourself in three words:
I'm bubbly, energetic and unique

Favourite place to be:
Gosh, I have plenty of favorite places but I'll list my top 2. Mount Taranaki and The Great Barrier Reef. These two are the best places I've been to. Mount Taranaki can be seen on my bedroom window and everyday I see it, it never gets old. It greets you everyday and as a family, we've hike the mountain god knows how many times already. The reef is like a paradise underwater, it's beautiful no matter how many times you take a dive.

Friends:
I have a lot of friends. They seems to like me because I'm very patient and understanding when it comes to them. Although, I'll be missing them when I go to Hogwarts next school semester. But I feel that I'm betraying them because I can't tell them who we are, at least, that's what my mom told me. Only both families and relatives knows that we are different.

Hogwarts House:
Mom doesn't really have a clue what the school offers because my dad went to Ilvermorny and she thought that every wizarding schools have different school system. So, I have no clue as to what house would I be in.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Of course, getting good grades, my dad didn't become an Auror if he's lazy. And also, meet great people. Hoping I could meet the same people I meet in the no-maj world.

Best school subjects:
Is there a math subject at Hogwarts? Because I'm good at it, my classmates at the primary thinks I'm Einstein or something but honestly, my mom taught me all about it because she's a nurse and math is pretty much applied on her job. An if recess is a subject, I'll be top 1 in the class :teehee:

Worst school subjects:
:r none, I seem to excel in every subject but I know this will change once I enter Hogwarts and that I will rant all day long of how hard they are

Extracurricular Activities:
Not applicable as of right now

Graduation:
Hmm, haven't thought of it yet. Maybe travel first or go to college after graduating

Plans for your future:
I'm considering to work for the Ministry of Magic here in New Zealand as an Auror if my mom would let me.

Your Patronus:

Your Patronus memory:

Your Boggart:

Your Animagus:

Mirror of Erised:

Woodlock Family Tree

95u8w4.png

Flannigan Spencer Woodlock63 Years old Current Legislator Representative for Mississippi (MACUSA)Current County Sheriff for the Lafayette County of Oxford, Mississippi
Dawna Mitchell nee. Iredell Woodlock61 Years oldCurrent Head of House of Horned Serpent and Professor of Muggle Studies at IlvermornyDiner Owner
Robert Nicolas Woodlock48 Years oldPilot for Southwest Airlines
Samuel Dallas Woodlock35 Years oldHead of the Department of Magical Security (MACUSA)
Claire Michell nee. Woodlock Driscoll33 Years oldOperating Room NursePart time St. Mungos Healer
[th colspan="4"]Woodlock[/th]

Madeline Crystal nee. Freer Woodlock47 Years OldFlight Stewardess for British Airways - - -
Clara Annaliese nee. Mahoe Woodlock33 Years oldTrauma Nurse at Avon Medical Center- - -
Stephen Anthony Driscoll34 Years oldNew York City Homicide Detective- - -
[th colspan="4"]Spouses[/th]

Dustin Joseph Woodlock29 Years oldChaser for the Sweetwater All StarsFlying Professor at Ilvermorny
Gabriel Dennis Woodlock25 Years oldCenter Fielder for the New York Mets
Mason Austin Woodlock20 Years oldCollege Student
Lauryn Nicole Woodlock10 Years oldPrimary School StudentFuture Hogwarts New Zealand Student
Samantha Irina Driscoll7 Years old
[th colspan="4"]Children[/th]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back