Jeremy Thorne

Emergency Dept Healer | Hattie's Dad
OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Jeremy felt like he had just placed his head down on the cool desk when his arm was being shaken, someone urgently trying to wake him up. Before he was even fully awake, Jeremy was dragging himself behind the person. As he followed his colleague, listening to the details of what he was going to be walking into, Jeremy's mind and body kicked into gear. By the time, he found himself in front of his next patient, it was as if he had never fallen asleep. Jeremy spoke to the nurses in the room, asking for this potion and that bandage as he tended to an unconscious wizard. No one seemed to know what had caused him to lose consciousness, which made Jeremy's job all the harder. The man had fallen and hit something causing a large cut on his head. That was an easy enough fix, though he had yet to figure out why the man was still out though seemingly fine otherwise. He worked hard, reaching into the depths of his knowledge to figure out what had caused this. It certainly didn't appear as simple as someone having imbibed on the Draught of Living Peace. The young healer pulled out his wand and began to perform another spell to see what it would reveal...

Hours later, Jeremy stepped out to the nurse's station with a bottle filled with a light blue liquid. It was the wizarding equivalent of an energy drink, and the healer was sorely in need of it. He had been up nearly an entire day. Just a few more hours would do it. The man's tired blue eyes scanned the emergency room. A young mother sat with her child who probably had some sort of flu, a man sat in a corner, his head tilting backwards as he slept, and several others sat in the room, in various states of discomfort. Jeremy finished off his bottle in one long gulp, feeling the energy course through him almost immediately. Leaning down, he spoke to the attending nurse for a few moments, thanking her again for accompanying him to his sister's wedding before bringing the conversation back to work and trying to figure out which patient he had to take care of next. The ones in the room seemed easy enough to deal with, so he wondered if the more difficult to treat cases had already been moved to the back to await a healer.

Yevheniy could barely stand straight, he was swaying visibly unable it seemed to be completely steady on his own two feet as he was helped forward. Yev had been in New Zealand all of a week when he'd got into his first major fight, that was a pretty good thing for the teen who was usually in fights a lot more frequently, this was just as it happened the first since the recent graduate had arrived in New Zealand and by far one of the worst he'd been in, in a long while. Having started with a few of his friends at multiple magical bars with many drinks, the result of the copious amounts of alcohol and an argument with a guy over something he couldn't then remember had caused a huge fight and left Yev with what felt like a broken arm and a few at the very least cracked ribs. It was why even in the state he was currently in with two of his friends helping him stumble towards the magical hospital. At first, one of his friends had suggested that he just go to some muggle emergency room, but Yevheniy had quickly and with harsh words told him to get lost and that they would only ever go to the magical hospital. There at the magical hospital all of the different injuries he had would be fixed with magic in minutes and therefore more quickly than with the muggles. The only thing that this fight had done in terms of good for Yev was sober him up substantially, his mind was hazy yes, but the teen assumed that it was mostly to do with the fact that he'd hit his head off the ground at one point during the fight and there was a bleeding cut at the side of his temple.

Stepping in the hospital's emergency room, his friends having left him at the door, blinking and looking up at the oppressive and bright lights flooding the room with a horrible familiarity and dread. Yev rubbed his eyes with his unbroken arm allowing them to focus, making his way slowly to the front desk. He wasn't sure how different this place would be with where he usually went in Kiev. His father was a fully trained healer back in Yevheniy's home country of Ukraine, and often Yev just went to him to fix whatever issues he had after a fight. This was slightly more complicated, he wasn't sure of his english any more, he rarely spoke it and when he did it was deeply accented at times, at the present time it was one of the few when it would be more difficult to speak English and be understood. However, it appeared that his very appearance had permitted him to be given a sign in sheet as well as information to fill out with no questions asked, the information needed was largely just his name and his age, his name which he had put the abbreviated version of just Yev, so they could pronounce it without butchering it and his age had been smudged slightly, he didn't need people prying into him. Yev had with great difficulty managed to fill out the sheet, his hand had been shaking pretty badly and his mind not quite at the right speed. He made his way back to the front desk and handed in the form, which had ended with a few small questions, before the teen had found himself being led into a room by a nurse, the nurse leading him began to ask him questions which took him a minute to understand that she was trying to figure out where he was from considering his heavy accent and then proceeding to ask if he need a translator. To which Yev replied that he didn't, he gave the woman a small thanks and sat down on the bed in the room. The nurse gave him a once over before making a few notes in some papers that Yev wasn't paying attention to.

Once alone he allowed his bright eyes to glance around the small room that he had been placed in, he noticed his reflection as he glanced around the small hospital room and sighed at how bad he currently looked. Yev's blond hair tussled and was just sitting all of the place, the faint waves of his hair fluffing it up. Small amounts of blood clumped on his hair at the side where he'd hit his head off the ground that way still bleeding a little. The teen yawned slightly and stood up, having grown bored of waiting. Yevheniy had just graduated from school, Durmstrang, though his height and features gave the impression of someone older, not a teen who'd recently left school. Beginning to inspect several of the different items within the room he was in; opening and closing various drawers, he was bored and this was something to do, hopefully the healer would arrive soon.

Jeremy accepted the form from the nurse, listening as she gave him the vital information about the person he was about to go assist. The man glanced down at the sheet, trying his best to understand the scrawl and eventually giving up on reading every word. He’d gotten the gist of things and Ella was in the midst of confirming that. Whoever this ‘Yev’ guy was, he’d certainly not had a great night. His colleague explained that the guy had a cut on his head, possible broken arm, and seemed to have been in a huge fight, and though she hadn’t asked for details, he had reeked of alcohol. Jeremy rolled his eyes, hoping the guy had sobered up enough to not cause him any trouble as he attempted to help. The Healer hated having to deal with people who were too drunk to sit down and let themselves be assisted. Giving Ella his thanks, Jeremy headed towards the back, the paper that Yev had filled out in his hand. He walked with authority, heading straight for the last room. Now that he had that energy potion coursing through him, Jeremy knew that these last few hours would be easy to deal with. Well, he didn’t know that, but he did know that he wouldn’t be at risk of falling asleep while speaking to a patient.

As he drew closer, Jeremy heard noises coming from the room. His steps quickened as he opened the door to greet his patient. “Hi Ye…Don’t touch that drawer” he called out as he took a step and then another to quickly cross the tiny examination room. His hand rested on the drawer that Yev was just about to open, pushing against it to firmly keep it shut. It was empty. It was the drawer that they used to vanish items, but Jeremy didn’t like that the guy had been so bold as to go around opening and closing drawers like he owned the place. Standing this close, Jeremy’s blue eyes began to scan the guy before him, comparing what he had read on the intake form and from Ella’s account to what he was now seeing. He could tell that Ella had been right about the guy reeking of a bar. His gaze met the patient’s, a pleasant expression on his own face. Jeremy tapped his temple with his free hand. “You’ve got the quite the cut there. Want to take a seat and explain to me what happened there and…everywhere else while I take care of things?” he stated, his once deep New England accent affected by all of his time in New Zealand, hoping that this would go easier than his time with his last drunk client had gone. That incident had ended with Jeremy needing to change his clothing, having been thrown up on. At least this guy didn’t appear ready to lose his dinner.

Confident that the guy wasn’t going to continue opening and closing drawers now that he was in the room, Jeremy moved his hand towards his wand and pulled it out, using it to summon a piece of gauze. He’d use magic to heal the cut, but he actually needed to see how big the cut was. He held up the gauze as if to ask ‘do you mind?’

The sound of the door behind opening and the following sound a man's voice alerted the still very much out of it teen, that he was no longer alone in this room, the Healer had arrived. Yev was slow to react and then looked up as the man pushed back in the drawer that he'd been opening, having cleared the distance much faster than Yev could even react to the voice. The teen just held up in his hands in a show of defeat and compliance as the man scolded him slightly for touching the drawer, smiling ever so slightly to show he really meant no harm. It wasn't like he would ever take anything, Yevheniy had no interest in medical supplies but he had been bored and assumed that he wouldn't be seen to until very last so he had looked for something to occupy his albeit still fuzzy mind. It was, however, pretty difficult for the Durmstrang graduate to hold up his arms in this sign of defeat, and winced visibly when a new wave of pain coursed through his body originating from his probably broken arm. "My apologies, doctor," the thick Ukrainian accent mixed with the remaining effects of the alcohol and the possible concussion made Yev become less understandable, his words slurred slightly. The accent was heavy on every syllable; in this state, rather than trying to mask it the teen just let the accent flow, there was no point in even trying to hide or diminish it, he would not be able to make it fade. The bright but incredibly pale blue eyes of the teen watched the man in front of him closely trying to push through the haze of his own mind to think clearly; as the Healer looked briefly at what Yev presumed was his intake form and then motioned to Yev's temple. Yevheniy at this and then the words the man said just simply nodded and then took a seat, where the man had motioned for him to sit doing for once as instructed. He was too out of it, and tired to really want to try to push back, or be defiant in any way. It would get him no where and would only slow down the process of getting himself better, "Honestly, doctor, I don't entirely remember," the man said with a small shrug concentrating as much as he could to remember how he'd got the cut on his head, "My friend, Vyacheslav, he argue with some man in bar because the man was calling me and my friend," Yev paused to try to remember what it had been said though it mostly escaped him, "He saying some things about me and my friend being eastern european, making fun of our language and alphabet, I forget what exactly, next thing I know I'm fighting," Yevheniy spoke slowly carefully picking his words trying to remember what had happened exactly, though failing at it, his memory coming in bits and pieces, he was sure that he'd likely started it and he could've walked away, but hurting the man's origin was just not something Yev let slide, "I was shoved and tripped, hit my head off side of pavement," the teen motioned to his head.

As he did so, he paused to think about what else was wrong, since he knew the man wanted to know more than just the head injury, "My arm feels broken," he glanced down at where most of the pain was radiating from that being his arm and then with the unbroken arm lifted his shirt, "I think I cracked a few ribs too," Yev's chest was a patch work of various dark colours but he couldn't tell if he had broken any ribs or if he had just cracked them the pain of his arm and the haze of his mind masked his ability to do so. Yev's chest was lightly toned, it was clear that aside from the fights he got into he took care of himself. Yev was dragged into some of the situations and fights he ended up in, some times because of friends, occasionally family and other times because he wanted to, occasionally he just sought out the thrill of p1ssing someone off until a fight kicked off. He looked for trouble, enjoyed the thrill of a fight, even if it ended like the last one had. The pain wasn't fun, but with magic it was healable, far more manageable, that in Yevheniy's mind made it okay. This time, it wasn't even like he'd started it, it had just ended with Yev being the worst off and he knew, from some hefty experience that it was better to seek medical attention as soon as he could rather than let injuries linger until they became more difficult to solve. That had been a lesson taught to him by his father, his father being a healer had it's uses. As the healer in front of the Durmstrang graduate held up some gauze, Yev just nodded motioning vaguely that the man could just go ahead and do what needed done. The teen felt a little useless just sitting down on the explanation table, one arm, the injured one, held close to his chest the other idly playing with the loose threads of his t-shirt. Yev hated feeling useless, "So, you drew short straw in having to deal with drunk foreign man, eh?" Yev started feeling like that while the conversation might be a little strained considering the circumstances, and the heavy accent on Yev's words, he felt like conversation was better than sitting in some weird and perhaps slightly awkward silence. The pale eyes of the teen staring directly at the door focusing on that, he was being careful to not move his head, "I assure you, when my head not so fuzzy my english is better and unlike the people in this country I vill not vomit over you,"

Jeremy waited to see what the guy would do, his body tensed for anything really. He relaxed as Yev seemed to genuinely want some assistance, waiting for the man to give him permission to approach before he did so. Moving in closer, Jeremy quickly put gloves on and then began to clean up the blood around the guy’s head. There wasn’t much he could do about the blood in the man’s hair, but the cut didn’t seem to extend that far anyway. Jeremy worked quietly, listening as Yev tried to recall the events that had transpired over the course of the evening. Jeremy nodded his head a bit, more to keep Yev talking than anything. If he kept talking, Jeremy hoped that it would distract him from the pain that he no doubt had to be feeling. Before long, Jeremy had found the source of the bleeding. It was a deep cut, though not very long. Jeremy concentrated hard for a second, the spell to close the cut much more difficult when he didn’t take the time to reach for his wand. He murmured the incantation, stopping once the cut had fully closed. Yev continued talking, and Jeremy took a step back to better look at his arm. His own blue eyes met with the Ukrainian guy’s pale blue ones before he glanced at what the guy was now showing him, his very bruised chest. A whistle escaped the healer’s lips. “That was some fight” he stated as he stepped in for a closer examination. It was obvious that the guy took care of his body in that he exercised, but in other aspects he didn’t take care of himself at all. It didn’t sound like this was the first fight that Yev had been in, and he was willing to bet that it wouldn’t be the last one either.

Stepping back, Jeremy replied. “I know that those are cracked, probably totally broken. This could’ve been worse. A lot worse.” The Healer turned his back to the guy on the examining room table and headed for the cabinets. He opened a couple, taking out several items at a time. They never kept any potions fully completed within, always leaving out an ingredient or two in case someone did go through the cabinets with the intent to steal potions and sell them. For some reason, Jeremy didn’t think that Yev had been about to do that. More likely, he’d just been in the room for a while and been going stir-crazy. From what the nurse had told him, several other Healers had passed on helping Yev earlier, leaving Jeremy to deal with him. Jeremy placed a small jar of bruise-healing paste on the counter so he could give it to the man when he’d finished. After, he busied himself adding the last few ingredients to the potion. As Jeremy reached for an ingredient, a chuckle crossed his lips. His shoulders rose and fell with the laugh. “I think it’s more of an initiation, but yea. I seem to luck out in dealing with the drunk patients” Jeremy explained as he turned back to the guy, swirling the potion in his hand as he stepped closer. It took the Healer a moment to process what Yev was saying. When he did, he grinned. “That’s great to know because I’m gonna need you to drink this. It tastes disgusting, but it’ll help with the pain. I’m going to fix up your arm and your ribs, but it’s going to hurt like a…what do you say in your country?” he asked as he held the potion out to the guy, a reassuring smile on his face. It was a milky gray substance and filled the whole cup.

This was not Yev's first time in the emergency room, it would certainly not be the last, Yev while he could admit that this time around it had mostly been his friends fault rather than his, this was just today, Yev was quick to anger and quick to jump into situations, he rarely held anything back and didn't care enough about his own well being in those kinds of situations to ever think that one day he could really get hurt. His knowledge that magic could heal a lot was his safety net, so of course here he was was in an emergency room of this new country attempting to just ignore the stings of pain that were coming over him in waves as well as the heightened pain when the man, the doctor, was healing the cut on his head, using that safety net. It had been the head wound which had brought him to the hospital, it was that one which he had been most concerned about and why instead of just pushing through he had said that the emergency room was best for him, why he was here, the broken bones were something he would've waited with. When explaining the rest of his injuries a small smile graced his lips when the doctor whistled, not because he was proud but just because of the reaction from the man, he nodded in amusement, "It vas doctor, you should see the other guys," Yev chuckled lightly, clearly since he was the one in the hospital. He didn't however say anything just tensed slightly as the man looked closer to inspect his ribs to see if they were just cracked or broken, tensing in anticipation at him touching the ribs. Yev knew it was one or the other and when the man confirmed that they were broken, he just nodded his head there was nothing else he could do. Yev had come out far worse in fights, he'd come out far better, he always however lived, so that was his saving grace, the knowledge he'd be fine, "I always live, doctor," was the man's reply to the statement, there was carelessness in his tone as if he enjoyed both the fights and the aftermath.

Yevheniy didn't really seek out fights, not since he'd left school, but he did to a certain extent allow them to happen whenever possible. He could definitely avoid more fights than he did, having always been able to get patched up after the teen had never been so concerned about the possibility of him being worse off, he was never concerned of something going wrong in the fight and him meeting his end, he enjoyed fights so the risks were fine. He let his eyes follow the healer as he turned to prepare something, having had broken bones and experienced heavy bruising before, Yev was no stranger to what the man was preparing, his father had made plenty for him while at home and he'd experienced it in school too, it didn't help the taste. As the healer spoke, he couldn't help but laugh slightly, an initiation of sorts having to deal with the drunk ones, he couldn't imagine that being fun, "That is tough luck," Yev said with a light laugh, "Drunk patients can be, how you say," he paused thinking hard about the words, concentrating hard and clicking his fingers trying to get the words in english, they were on the tip of his tongue in Ukrainian but not in english, "It'll come back to me, english is hard language" he chuckled lightly, not at all being able to figure out in english what he wanted to say, his mind just not able to centre on it. The pale blue eyes of the teen met the Healers as he grinned held out a drink to him, saying that fixing up his arm was going to hurt, "Cука" he filled in with a smile, happily switching for that one word back to his native and more natural language, it flowed perfectly off his tongue, he held up the drink to the man, "Za zdorovje!" he then with a slightly skeptical look on his face downed the drink in one, before holding it back out to the man, making a slight face at the bitterness, "Tastes vorse than my grandmother's old home brewed vodka," Yev laughed slightly as the horrible taste lingered in his mouth, "Do you have vater?" he asked hoping to wash some of the taste out of his mouth, and because water would eventually help him against the impending hangover.

Jeremy's eyebrow raised as his patient's bravado came out, though he wasn't entirely sure that it was all bravado. The guy clearly had been in worse fights if he could say something like that with such lack of care for himself. Jeremy wasn't much of a fighter. He'd been in one fight during his school years and only a handful of arguments, if you didn't count his arguments with his sister. Jeremy just wasn't the confrontational type except when he was on the quidditch pitch. Still, it wasn't the Healer's place to lecture his patient. The guy was going to do what he was going to do once he left this place. Judging by his accent, he probably wasn't even a New Zealand resident, so he wouldn't even be in the country. Jeremy's job was just to heal the guy, so he was going to concentrate on that.

The Healer listened to the guy as he spoke his native tongue, a chuckle passing through his lips. It was funny that he didn't speak the language, but in that moment he knew exactly what Yev was saying. Jeremy took the now empty glass from the guy and placed it on the counter behind him before turning to Yev, wand in hand. He could do this without his wand, but it was much, much easier to do the spell with it. "It tasted horrible? Great. That means it'll work faster" Jeremy noted as he gave the guy a pleasant smile. At the request for water, he shook his head. "You know I can't do that. Water after I fix this up" he said as he looked at the injuries once more to determine what to fix first. He settled for the cut, a quick charm sealing the cut right up. It was the one injury that he could fix without the pain medicine. "Alright. Ribs first. Then arm." He was speaking more to himself than to Yev, but he was certain that the guy would appreciate being informed about what pain he was about to go through. Sure that the potion had taken effect, Jeremy set to work on Yev's ribs. He stepped closer, lifting the guy's shirt once more and asking him to hold it. He began the nonverbal spell, mouthing the words though he said nothing. He didn't even look up as he worked, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. It took a lot longer than he expected, but soon enough he was moving on to the man's arm. Finishing up, Jeremy finally looked up at Yev and gripped the man's shoulder "I'm all done. Are you doing alright?" he asked as he summoned a bottle of water to himself and held it out as a peace offering.

OOCOut of Character:
My apologies. This is lame.

Yevheniy had drank the potion in one go knocking it back like it was a shot of some alcohol, knowing that like most alcoholic drinks it wouldn't taste good, but it tasted even worse with the lingering taste of alcohol in his mouth. He knew he wouldn't vomit but it still didn't taste good, he truly hated that taste. It was why despite sort of knowing that he probably wouldn't get water the man had asked for some anyway. It never hurt to try, "Worth a try Doctor," he replied with a smile, knowing that it would make no difference how much he smiled at the man and acted nice towards him, the rules were rules. He just then sat in silence as the man stated what he was going to work on first before letting the man just get to work. Yev kept his gaze directly focused on the door in front of him. His good hand as balled up into a tight fist, his nails digging into the soft skin of his palm. He couldn't do anything more than attempt to take the coming pain as stoically as possible, no talking during this. Which just meant that Yev was wincing and scrunching his face a lot, but barely a noise escaped his lips. He had been through this before, he knew that it hurt. He knew that talking would not help him, like it had when the man had just been looking him over, he knew that since the first time he'd tried to talk to his father during it, had just been the worse, he had experienced far more pain than ever before. That explained why in this moment he choose to say nothing, but stare daggers into the door to the room in an attempt to not let the pain show as much on his face, as little as he could. This was a mess he'd got himself into, there was no other way out of it.

At long last the pain finished, he was vaguely aware of the doctor gripping his shoulder and then speaking. Yevheniy took that moment to just breathe a couple of times, just breathing in and out, almost testing how much it was currently hurting. He didn't know how else to be, just breathing in and out, after all that just a moment relaxing was definitely in order. Yev looked at the bottle and took it gladly, testing out his arm. He nodded at the man, unable to find his words and instead just mumbling something in his native language, rubbing his eyes tiredly, "I always hate that part," he admitted to the man before taking a drink of the water. He gave a small smile, "No matter how gentle the doctor, hurts like hell," Yev took another drink just breathing in and out as calmly as he could, knowing that what he was feeling was mostly phantom pain. Yevheniy let out a long sigh, and just chuckled slightly, "I should stop getting into fights," he met the man's eyes and laughed a little, he had no intention to but it was always the pain that he hated and it made him sometimes consider that he was perhaps on the wrong path, doing the wrong thing, but when he woke up generally better the next day those feeling usually went away, and it didn't take long before it happened again. This time would likely be no different, "Thank you, doctor. You treat drunken man like me better than most others. If ever you need job and are willing to move half way round world to my home of Kiev, my father get you job," Yevheniy knew that this man would likely never move to the Ukraine to work, but Yev had experienced a lot of emergency rooms in a lot of places both magical and muggle and since the last number of times Yev had been drunk the doctors were never particularly good with him, always saying and acting in a way that Yev deemed unprofessional. He brought it upon himself, but he still needed their help and his mind as doctors they should, "I do not expect you to ever take up that offer," Yev took another drink of the water, and then motioned towards the door, "Do you need me to fill out anything else, or can I go?"

Jeremy was impressed. He’d had much tougher looking wizards before him who had winced and cried out while their bones had been mended. The Healer had broken a few bones when he was younger, so he knew the terrible pain that he was inflicting on Yev, and try as he might, there really was little he could do to alleviate the pain. It was just better for him to concentrate and make sure that he did what he needed to do as quickly as possible. He was sure that Yev would appreciate that. And, it seemed that he did. As he accepted the bottle of water from Jeremy’s hands, the Healer smiled at his patient and then outright laughed. “Yea, that could be helpful” he replied. Jeremy knew from experience with others that it wasn’t that likely that Yev would change.

Ducking his head at the compliment that he had been paid, Jeremy’s blue eyes met with Yev’s. “Ah, Ukraine. That’s where you’re from” Jeremy stated. He’d been trying to figure out the guy’s accent during the entire visit, but he had been unsuccessful. He was glad that the mystery had been solved before the guy had left. It was just one of the things that intrigued him about this guy. Reaching behind him, Jeremy pulled the bottle of bruise paste towards him and held it out. “For all of that” he gestured towards the guy’s ribs. “They aren’t broken but…it still looks like you’ve been through hell.” Jeremy reached up to his hair and brushed it down. It had the tendency to get crazier as the night wore on. He was desperately overdue for a haircut. “Just give me a second” Jeremy added abruptly as he ducked out of the room. In a few moments, Jeremy was back, a broad grin on his face. “Yup. You’re free to go, Yev. I am too actually. Turns out dealing with a drunk gets you off an hour early” he added, giving the guy a wink as he moved to the door and held it open with his foot. Jeremy was already removing his Healer robes, revealing average looking muggle clothes beneath. He placed the robes across his forearm. “I was about to go grab some breakfast. Care to join me? It might do you some good to get some food in you.” It was hours until daybreak, but Jeremy knew that he’d been dead to the world by the time a normal breakfast hour arrived.

Yevheniy chuckled lightly at the healer's agreement, although immediately regretted it as pain flared up slightly. He just took the bottle and drink from it thankfully, as a way of distracting his mind slightly. Just happy for some hydration as the drunkenness was beginning to pass and he could feel the impending hangover, water would be his friend. Yev nodded at the man's statement, he knew that his accent while strong was for a lot of people difficult to figure out, so he wasn't surprised that the man hadn't figured it out, "It is tricky accent to pinpoint," he replied with a shrug, smiling slightly at it, he never expected this man to ever take him up on the offer, but it was always good to offer and Yev really didn't make the offer to just anyone, just the good healers, which were few and far between and those whom Yev found attractive. As his drunken state was beginning to wear off, he was realising that the Healer was not only good at dealing with drunk people, but that he was actually not a terrible sight on the eyes. Older than Yev, that he could tell, but Yev had never been fussed about age. Not really, not enough or as much as other people might have. The recent graduate took the bruise paste from the healer, "Thank you," Yevheniy had been running out of this stuff, his father had given him a bunch of things like that before Yevheniy had left but he'd gotten some pretty bad bruising on the journey out to New Zealand and had been running low.

As the healer told him to wait Yev did just that, he was sure that maybe there was something else for Yev to sign and then he'd be able to go, but not before that perhaps. He took a long drink of the water with a small smile, just getting up and testing out how steady he was on his feet. He stretched slightly, but was very careful of all his healing injuries. He looked back up as the healer reentered smiling brightly, which was infectious to the durmstrang graduate whom despite all the residue pain, alcohol and coming hangover found himself returning the smile, "I am happy to have helped," he replied with a small grin moving slightly towards the door, he hardly wanted to go back to where he was currently staying, he could only assume that his friends had moved the party back there and he had no interest in joining in them, Yevheniy watched as the healer took off his robes off, and revealed muggle clothes underneath and then addressed Yevheniy, inviting him out for breakfast. The teen was pleasantly surprised by the offer, and his expression read as much, in response he just nodded, smiling slightly, "That is a good plan," he told him, "I would very like to join you," Yev replied with a small smile, "Lead the way, doctor,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back