Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
0mRt0s0.png

Baglioni Hotel London, 5-star

Evenings were followed by nights. Nights followed in the morning. But after evenings or nights, Rebecca was tired in the morning. The girl had to return home the previous evening, but she couldn't because she felt tired after work and went to the hotel where she was staying. Instead, she rented a room in a very expensive hotel, where the sheets smelled of lilies.

Beca hates this gray routine that had stopped the carnival carousel that used to be her life. Inertia was missing. There was a lack of color and variety. Everything was boring and predictable, ranging from a cup of black coffee in the morning to bitter loneliness at dinner. Of course, she didn't complain. She did not look for the perpetrator, knowing that she had the same tired eyes that looked in front of her in the mirror every morning.

If someone had told Rebecca a couple of years ago that she was waiting for a storm to come, which would suck the ground again under her feet, she would not have believed. Back then, the Bosnian woman longed for something steady and steady, but now ... Now, peace lay in every corner of the house, following every step, recklessly reminding her of everything she had given up, following her childish illusions of happiness.

The winds of change may be blowing today. She had decided to go to the restaurant to order dinner for her and then go to bed. She may have been tired of work, but she will certainly feel better tomorrow

Stefan had just finished up filing paperwork for yet another successful capture. He took his work seriously and had only a handful of failures that didn't even make up 10% of his attempts and successful captures. We he left the office he turned out the lights and locked up.

as he headed back to his hotel he realized that he hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast. As he walked in the front doors of the hotel he was that they where still serving dinner. So he dived now was as good time as any to eat. He headed into the dining room and picked a nice table by the window and waited to be served

Beca was a disappointment, however. She wanted, didn't want and couldn't choose what to eat after work tonight.These feelings were familiar to Becai and she felt the fatigue that took over her. Honestly, an even harder day of work than she had been today and she had taken her food to the room with a piece of steak, fried potatoes and vegetable salad, which was a great boost to the next day. She was holding a bottle of water in her hands and she accidentally missed a man she didn't expect t.'' Hello, Stefan! I didn't expect to meet you so late here. What are you doing here?'' Beca showed interest in her, but decided for a long time that she wouldn't stop because she could feel the girl feeling very tired.

stefan looked up when he heard his name. "rebecca!" he exclaimed gently "please sit" he said indicating to the empty chair opposite. out of all the people in the world he did not expect to see this person here at such an expensive hotel. "im here as ive decide to extend my stay here in london for just a little while longer." he said to her.
while it wasnt entirely true after all the work gives him the location and he goes. it wasnt entirely a lie either he did want to stay. just work had given him even more of an incentive to.

The girl didn't really want to disturb Stephen's meal, but if he asked, the young woman sat down next to him. Let's not forget that Rebecca's father was a very rich man and she was the only girl who meant she was pampered, but she was never allowed to go out and try to work herself too much. A lunch box and a water bottle were placed on the table. ''What a pleasant surprise! I hadn't expected to meet you again'' Beca smiled to him and she was a little happy when Stefan says to sty here a little while. ''That nice to hear! '' She was a little tired and but she was realy happy to seen Stefan.

Stefan smiled when she sat down. he was glad he had bumped into her she was pretty and he wanted to get to know her better. as he looked her over he smiled an even wider grin then caught himself and stopped, "so. whats brought you here tonight?" he asked not wanting to pry but also curious

''I just finished work and don't wanna go home. Then i was thinking sty to the hotel and tomorow going home and you?'' Rebeca asked to Stefan with a warm smile. She can a little eat later and then go to bead.

he smiled "ahhh im staying here while i work in london. just thought id eat before heading up for the night." he said. he didnt mind telling her as she seemed nice

"So, how long you staying here in London?" Beca asked to Stefan with a smile and she wanna know him a a little better. With him Beca was fealing so good and she was alredy forgot her tired and sleapy face.

"ahh probably a couple of weeks. " he said with a smile. He seemed to always want to smoke around her and with everything of late it was nice to find a reason to smile.

"Great!" She was happy to hear that about Stefan. Mayby she meet him again next week. He was a little bit misterius gay and don't more talk about self but she look to the wach and she wanted go to bed and mayby she can see him tomorow. "It's late, i think i need go to bed. Can i see you tomorow?" She asked him and hoped he would be agree with that.

He smiled "of course you can." He said " I'm at work till 6 so shall we meet for dinner say 7? " he asked hoping shed agree

"Of course, i will be there!" Beca smiled to Stefan and she was a lucky girl in the world. Beca stand up and take her lucnh and water botle and she was ready to go. "Have a good night to you and sleap tight" Beca smiled to him and then walk away to her room and there she was a little eat, then later shower and then she was a ready go to sleap.

Stefan smiled, nodded and had a quick bite to eat before heading up to his room showering and crashing not long after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back