Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was late for dinner, he was very much the sort of person who was on time when he had to eat, he was hungry and he liked being able to sit and get his food, but he’d gotten too deep into playing his guitar that he really hadn’t noticed the time go by, he refused to not eat dinner and he didn’t want to end up making something or going to the kitchens, where he was sure that he’d end up wanting to start something from scratch. He stumbled into the great hall, barely slowing down as he raced to the first table he could spot and immediately began putting food on to his plate. It seemed that there was mostly dessert left but he was able to get the main course food that he wanted to. Lumio knew he had to be better about being on time for dinner.

Clara finished her dinner and she walked and see Lumio? She didn't see him a long time and she was sad about his words last time when he say to her. "That, way are you are Ravenclaw?"That was a bad thing? When she was smart girl and loved to learn. -Hey, why are you here in Hufflepuff house table? But you are Gryffindor. - Clara didn't get it.

Lumio glanced up at the familiar voice and for the first time took in what he where he was sitting. He laughed lightly, ”Oh,” he shook his head, ”Wasn’t paying attention, thought I’d missed dinner so I rushed here,” Lumio told her as if it was pretty obvious, ”Are you done with dinner, or just arrived late like me?” he said, ”Wanna sit?” he offered, knowing she too wasn’t a hufflepuff but he’d welcome dinner with her. It had been a while since they’d hung out and he did miss his friend.

Ups.

She looked to Lumio with surprise eyes and she understand him why he rush and don't look where he sit. -I'm done my dinner but i can eat some sandwiche and sit with you!- Clara smiler and one sandwich and talk with Lumio would be nice and why not. -Sure!- Clara sit with him. -How are you? Can you belive is alredy November?- She still was shcook how was time go so fast

Lumio smiled at her happily, ”That’s great! Sit with me then, but don't force yourself to eat if you don’t want to,” he told her, if she’d already had dinner, he wouldn’t force her to eat more, but he would still appreciate her company, ”I know!” he then said in response, ”I can’t, this year has been going so fast, I’ve barely even had the time to go to the kitchens and make any more pasta,” Lumio told her. ”Hows your semester going? I haven’t seen you much at all, Clara, we should hang out more.” Lumio knew he was also to blame he could’ve and should’ve reached out more but he knew he wasn’t particularly good at that.

-Don't vorie Lumio!- She sit with Lumio and take one sandwich and orange juice. That was a little weird see Hufflepuffs here and she was not sit with Ravenclaw house. -Oh, you forgot me take with you!-She loved always making pasta with him but if he wanted do this alone she don't mind. -It was fine and i was bisy with my homework and halloween party see Lucas. You realy think?- Clara was surprise ehen he wantes go spend time with her. She never met somoune who wanted spend more time with her.

Lumio smiled as she replied, he just hadn’t done it yet, ”Next time I do, I’ll send you a note and we can do it together,” He told her, since he was pretty happy to do that. Making pasta was always a fun past time. ”Lucas Fletcher?” he then asked, sure that it was their mutual friend Lucas but it never hurt to ask. But he nodded, he did want them to spend more time together. ”Yeah for sure,” he took a bite of his food and was quick to wolf it down. ”Do you want to go to the Yuleball with me?” he asked her, seemingly thinking of it there in the moment, ”That way we can definitely spend the whole night in each other’s company, having fun?”

"Promise?"Clara hoped Lumio don't forget his words what he says. "Yes, he was a pingvin costume!" Clara giggled and she know how was so hot in that costume but he looked cute. She was surprise when Lumio asked go with him the ball and she was glad to her that. "Sure, i would be love to go with you!" She didn't know if she was get a dress but she will try soon as possible ask her dad and send her. "All night? Where and what we will be do?" She wanted know his ideas ans then she will be agreed with him.

Lumio had seen the penguin costume around the place, and laughed at the thought. He would’ve liked to have seen that, but clearly he had missed it. The gryffindor looked at Clara as he asked her to the ball and grinned happily when she said yes. That was good. He had maybe thought that she’d already have a date, that she’d have been asked by someone else, but he was pleased that she’d be going with him. ”Well, yeah all night, unless you have somewhere else to be at like 10pm?” he joked with her, ”We’ll dance, of course and eat snacks and have fun,”

"I dont need be somewhere else! I was alredy think outside the lake!" Clara get lot of fantasy but she was realy upset when she lose ravenclaw house points. "That sound nice!" She smiled Lumio and finished her sandwich and then Clara drinked juice

Lumio smiled and nodded as she said she didn’t need to be anywhere else and seemed to think it would be nice to spend the time with him at the yuleball. He hadn’t thought about asking anyone until Clara had sat down. He took a moment to just regard her. He hadn’t given much thought to relationships and love but he did like Clara...he pushed the thought aside, ”Have you thought about what electives you’ll take next semester?” he asked her with a curious tone. He hadn’t given it too much though but he was hoping to do something fun. Whatever could be defined as fun at least.

"I'm thinking about next semester. I wanted take runes but i not sure if thy will be third year, poition and hiatory of magic. How about you? Do you have alredy favorit leason?" She asked Lumio and hoped that he wont mind talk so much of her. She alredy was so nice dress and hoped Lumio would be liked.

Lumio nodded and then smiled, ”Yeah, I meant next year not next semester for electives, dinner brain!” he chuckled loudly at his own mistake, ”What class do we have together next semester we should sit together!” he told her with a wide smile. He shrugged, ”I don’t really have a favourite, they’re all good you know?” he didn’t really excel in one over another so he also didn’t care much about each one in turn more than the others. ”Do you have a favourite?”

When Lumio talk Clara was listened to him and drink the juice. When he told her about sit together, then she was a little shcook. With her? He first time ask her sit together and that was something new. "Um, Sure!" She agreed with Lumio and still suprise not go of her."Probaly you are right!" Mayby she was only person her in the shcool who liked subject one more that others. "I think, it's dark arts!" She drinked juice and take to eat red apple.

As Lucas made his way to the Hufflepuff table for dinner, he knew he was running a little late. He'd gotten too caught up in one of his books and had completely forgotten about the time. Even now, his mind was focused on the story he had read rather than his surroundings. So he had taken a seat and grabbed some food before he noticed two people sitting nearby who weren't supposed to be here. Lucas turned his head both ways to make sure he was at the right table, then frowned a bit in the direction of Lumio and Clara. "Uh guys? Why are you at the Hufflepuff table?" He asked them curiously. "Not that I'm not happy to sit with you two." He added hurriedly, with a smile.

Lumio grinned easily at her when she agreed to sit with him. He had no idea which subject it was yet but he was sure to find out when it rolled around. It would be good to sit with her, to sit with a friend. He smiled at her and nodded. It would be great. He was a little surprised that her favourite subject was defence against the dark arts, ”With professor Styx?” he asked, taking another quick bite of his food, ”Do you like the theory or the practical part?” Perhaps it was both, but it never hurt to ask. Lumio glanced up as he heard another voice, ”Lucas!” he greeted before laughing lightly at his question, ”All my fault really, too busy making sure I got a plate to notice it wasn’t the right table,” he said, ”clara joined me and now you too I hope?” he offered hoping that he would join them, ”We were just talking about favourite classes,”

"But why you wanted sit with me? You never asked me befoce. I just curios about this. !" She wanted know why Lumio change mind about her and wanted sit with her but she was don't mind get a company. "Yes, proffessor Styx. He is a little strange but good teacher!" She thinking about loud and next asking she was thinking what need say right. " It was fine and i hope year will be soon end. I realy miss my family!" Clara told Lumio and she ealy missed her family and big brothers. "Hey, Lucas!" She smiled Hufflepuff boy and finished eat red apple. She let talk first Lumio.

Lucas laughed as Lumio explained how he had ended up at the wrong table. He grinned when the boy asked him if he would join them now too, and nodded. "Sure. It is my table, after all." He said jokingly, sitting near them. "Hi Clara." He said, nodding to the Ravenclaw. "Favorite classes? Mine is Charms. I love learning spells." He said, miming waving his wand and then making explosion noise to accompany it. "I hope we learn some good ones this year." Lucas hadn't had Charms this semester yet, and wasn't sure if Clara and Lumio had.

Lumio shrugged, ”We do only have one class a semester together, but next year we’ll have all the classes, so it’s better to get in the habit like now?” he told her, he hadn’t really given much though to who he should sit with while in class. It really hadn’t mattered to him who he sat with. But he knew it would be good to always have a friendly face to go to in his classes, more so than just seeing the same familiar ones. He laughed lightly at her words about professor Styx, ”I guess he is a good teacher,” he thought it would be true, given that the man had been teaching for years, so he had to be good. He focused his attention upon Lucas nodding happily, happy that he was joining them, though they were at his table, at least now if someone questioned it they could claim it was because of him. He nodded, ”I can’t wait for charms either. Spells are just so good.” He said in agreement, ’Clara, you’ve had charms this semester, whats it like? Any good spells?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back