Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress 15 1/3 Essence of Belladonna
It was the first time in four years that Elia was thrilled with her Halloween custome, and for that she had to thank her twin sister and her brilliant ideas. Both dressed as knights, the Le Fey sisters were supposed to arrive at the feast together but Elia must have misunderstood their meeting place. After waiting for a while and Lena never showed up, she decided to go to the Great Hall and find her sister there.

On this Halloween night the Great Hall was illuminated by the weak moonlight of the enchanted ceiling and the hundreds of hovering pumpkins with the carved, grotesque expressions. The girl felt uneasy when she set her silver eyes on the nearest one, featuring a sinister smile but she reminded herself that she was a knight tonight and she should act accordingly. With a confident stride, she moved across the hall, her sage-green mail armor clacking slightly. Despite being an armor, it really complimented her slender figure and she loved how the color of the mail was resembling serpent scales. She had also put some effort to darken her hair with a charm as she wanted to keep off the stereotypical princess-blonde color that her hair were naturally. Elia, however, was mostly excited about the fake sword seathed at her hip. She had no idea how to wield it but she looked at the different activities available at each tend and thought of how she could incorporate it.

She decided to wait for her sister or a friend to join beforehand so she headed for the snack table and wait there. Her silver eyes scanned her surroundings while standing gallantly with her right hand resting on her sword's hilt. She grinned slightly to herself when she realized that she might be looking like actually guarding the snacks from the other masqueraders. She had overcame her childhood fear of Jack-o'-lantern a couple years ago but that didn't mean that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable when one of them progressively hovered closer to her, overhead. She glanced up at the grimaced pumpkin and imagined drawing her sword and cutting it in half.

OOC: Big thanks to Mia for the amazing work she did on the costume.

Selene had worked hard on her and Helia's costumes. a job that she had been doing in her mums office. she had told everyone that it would be a surprise for everyone if she didn't do it in the common room the bigger reason for her retreating to the divination tower was so that she knew she wouldn't run into Nell. she liked her friend and didn't want her crush to ruin their friendship as flawed as that logic was.
Selene had thought that she was meant to meet helia in the student lounge where they usually caught up as it was close to both the library and the Hufflepuff house but she waited in there she realised that she had been wrong. She made her way down to the hall sure that helia would be able to find her there. She did a lap of the hall before she found her sister glaring at a pumpkin. "the brave knight faces down the evil pumpkin" she teased walking up behind helia. "your armour looks great on you sir Helia now we both made it what do you want to do?" she said. looking around the hall to see what was going on. She saw nell with a few other fourth years but she wasn't quite brave enough to go and talk to her just yet like she had promised Helia she would. that was part of the idea of the knight costume to make her feel brave. but right now she was not feeling that brave and would rather be on some other quest.

Heliana snapped out of her thought of lashing against the floating pumpkin with her sister's arrival.
"Pfft, yeah right." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. She was far from a brave person. "Wearing an armor doesn't make me exactly fearless." She added giving a last dismissive look at the pumpkin that finally grew distant. She smiled at her sister as she came next to her. She looked great in her armor too. Heliana was proud for her sister and the effort she had put on their costumes. "Likewise sir Selene of the Ravens." She quipped with a slight bow of her head. "Honestly, you have outdone yourself this time. I think you have set the bar too high for next year, but I have faith in you." She aknowledged her sister's effort and realized that her sister's attention had deviated to somewhere else.

She smiled encouragingly to her when she figured out where she had glanced at.
"What about doing something brave indeed. For the shake of our armors." She replied to Lena's question of what she would like to do and nodded towards group of fourth years that Nell was currently part of. Selene had opened up to her about her feelings a few days ago and Heliana had prompted her to talk to the girl instead of tormenting herself with vacillation.

Last edited:
Selene bit her lip as helia laughed at her comment about being brave. "Hellia. you are the brave one of the two of us. if you cant look at a pumpkin how am i meant to talk to nell" she said. looking her sister in the eye one eye matching hers one different. Helia had always been the one who was able to sooth away her fears.
as helia introduced herself. she smiled. Sir Selene of the ravens sounded impressive. "Sir Heliana of badgers from the family le fey. I guess i would have to start planning soon. how about vampires," she said. not really thinking about costumes just yeat but throwing a random idea.
she watched as her wtin followed her gaze towards the group of fourth years. and felt her cheeks blush. "I can't talk to Nell now. there are far too many people. " she said. not only were there too many people but there were people there who she didn't want to be embarrassed in front of. who she didn't want to know about her crush at least until she had spoken to nell and she could either try and forget her feelings or open them up a little. "Lets do something else first to have fun" she said.

She looked at her sister and sighed. "But I do look at the pumpkin. My boggart has also changed form." She defended herself, proudly for managing to get over that childish fear. That didn't mean that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable around them. She had to agree though that it didn't seem the right time for Lena to talk to Nell. She was surrounded by too many people and at the same time, her twin didn't look ready yet. Heliana thought it was a bad idea to insist and just smiled at her own title that Lena gave her.

"Right. As much as I would like to test my swordmanship on the lighting decorations, I think I saw somewhere some grindylow piñatas." She looked around to spot the station where they could use their fake swords. "Come, let's chop some demon tentacles." She said and arm in arm, she walked with her twin towards the piñata station. As they waited at the queue, Heliana took a conspiratorial look as she checked around them to make sure that Nell or, any of their acquaintances, wasn't near them.
"Does she...umm...has any idea?" She whispered to Lena, referring to her feelings for Nell.

Selene nodded as helia said that she was facing her fear when handling the pimpkin. That is great because my sister heliana le Fey is brave and isn't frightened by a salad" she said joking a little.
Selene smiled as helia seemed to get some of her spark back wanting to test out her skills with the sword. "a gryndilow is that what they were meant to be?" she said. as helia lead them across to the pinata

they joined the queue and she used the position to watch the other fourth years, Nell with Jasper and angus. she was not talking to nell when jasper was around. at helia's question, she looked around. "not really. well i haven't said anything or implied anything. but at the end of last term. she said that she liked girls and boys like it didnt matter to her. but she never said anything about a particular person. me or otherwise" she said. by this time they were next in the line and being called up. "Do you want to go first?" she said gesturing for her sister to go first and hit the creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back