Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
194A933A4FA3C6E9330119

James Wyatt Killian
Jamie

This is the sweetest man you will ever meet in this world and that of the next as I am sure some of you are aware of having roleplayed with him. He is charasmatic, charming, and overall sweet though he can be a little temperamental from time to time and is more than skilled with a wand to have you running scared in the opposite direction. A flower baby by nature he has an undying love for the environment and studies plants and animals in his spare time choosing to focus his magic in the field more beneficial to the land around him. He currently lives in a little cottage in Nice, France where he works as a Barista to pay his bills. He lives alone with his cat Micheal and his puppy Gabriel who get along rather well with each other given the history shared between the two animals. He is of course gay though he never leads with this as he is rather shy in all matters of love but is willing to try to make any relationship work.

He is in need of friends or lovers as he rarely makes enemies so that is where you come in and suggest all of your wonderful characters for me to play with. I do not get to post every single day and will only be able to have a few threads as I am rather busy so I do not want anyone thinking that I am neglecting them... it is just I wont be posting daily for you and as long as you are okay with that then let see what you have to offer. Also my muse for Jamie is powerful and I produce massive post for him so be warned that if you are not a fan of reading small novels I may not be the best partner for you :r ! So with that said I open the floor to you all. Feel free to stalk all my siggie links as most are still relevant if not a little outdated.

I have a suggestion. I'm await the moment for about another week so wint be anle yo rp till thdn but I have Leigh west. She is 20 years old and has also worked part time as a barista to pay he bills (though if any of the eateries go up for sale I will apply with her. She is rather quiet but will let you know something if she wants to. She loves history and graduated hs around two years ago.
I also have Praneil Patil also 20 who he met at school years ago. He is happily married and expecting his first child soon. He is lacking friends so if you want to build in that let me know.

I am game to hand with Liegh west? I am still a little rusty so if you could start that would be epic!

Sure ill start one once I'm home. This is her I only recently adopted her so I am still getting used to her just so you know.

If James is ever in New Zealand, Stefan would love to see his old friend.
Let me know!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back