Librarian | Friendly | Lonely
OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
Beaubelle had been enjoying her time in England with her parents she actually liked being around them even after she was graduated but she figured it was time for her to find her own place. And she decided to pay a visit in New Zealand with her brother and Gabriel. Liam moved into his appartment after he graduated. The blonde was glad to see her brother doing so well on Hogwarts. And he could not stop talking about that amazing game against Beauxbatons. In a Liam way he was very proud of himself and Beaubelle was just glad he could make an carreer out of Quidditch. Gabriel and Therese also had and they were all living here. Beaubelle wondered if she should ask Therese to move in with her for a while, but she believed that she had an relationship again, so she didn't want to be extra there. But honestly the blonde felt a bit alone, her work in the library was nice it was all she ever wanted. Between books it was the nicest place to be and the silence was nice sometimes. But lately her life was a bit too silent and she figured a walk around the place would be fine. She knew the shops ofcourse but ended up at a park where she never had been. The blonde spotted an bench and went sitting on it it was nice weather and she spotted children playing. How hard the time went, when she went to Hogwarts it was all different. But the blonde never really had made that much friends. People only used her sometimes and she had learned from that, being a bit too closed off perhaps but she wanted to open. Beaubelle took her bag onto the bench but when she turned around her bag included books fell on the ground. Clumsy one...

It had taken him way longer than he would have liked but Leif had finally managed to get his live back on the tracks again. He had made peace with the fact that Therese and him broke up, knowing that it was for the best. Sure, he had already known that when they did broke up but that didn't mean it hadn't hurt. Because it had hurt. A lot. It still did sometimes and he definitely missed her, but he wasn't sure whether he was missing the relationship or if he was missing his best friend. Nevertheless, he also managed to get over the other thing he had been struggling with: finding a job. Leif had decided that he didn't actually want a job yet. He didn't want to work. Instead he had decided to continue learning, head to university. He had now succesfully finished his first year and even though it was certainly an adjustment from being surrounded by magic at Hogwarts he did like it. It made him feel good again. With a smile on his face that hadn't been there for a while Leif was taking a stroll through the park. He has just come back from having coffee with his sister and he figured a little detour through the park might be good for him. It wasn't too crowded in the park but there were a couple of children playing near the swings and multiple adults scattered among the benches. Just as he passed a girl on one of the benches she knocked her bag over, spilling the books that had been in it over the path. Chivalrous as he was Leif couldn't just keep walking, certainly not when one of the books landed right next to his foot. "Here, let me help you." He smiled as he crouched down to pick up the book, handing it to her once he had and eyeing the other books that were still on the ground. "That's quite a few books you've got there, I figure that bag must weigh a ton." Leif noticed with a small chuckle before picking up another book and holding it out for her to take, curious as to why she would be carrying them all around.

The blonde felt clumsy having so many stuff along with her. But she was not an libriarian for nothing. And she liked books. Beaubelle read quickly so she had more than one with her mostly. She wanted to see if someone saw what she was doing clumsy but than a boy with a friendly face came to help her. She noticed one fell on his foot, that must hurt. '' Oh I'm so sorry!'' Beaubelle than said with a bit of an blush on her cheeks and looked at the boy. But it was kind that he was helping her, he could get mad at her as well. '' Thanks.'' She than responded and smiled shortly. She nodded to the boy as he stated her bag would weight a ton. But Beaubelle had charmed it so that it didn't weight too much. '' I got a lot of books yeah. But I charmed my bag. You can try, it doesn't weight that much now.'' The blonde than explained and put her bag on the ground. Beaubelle didn't spoke to a lot of people or met people in the library where she worked in England, but this was a chance to make a bit of contact. '' I'm Beaubelle.'' The blonde than said with a smile and took out her hand for the boy to shake. She hoped he didn't mind. Perhaps he was busy or she did not know.

Leif shook his head when the girl apologized about the book hitting his foot. "No, you're fine." He reassured her with a little smile. In all honesty, he had barely even felt it so the damage could never be that bad either. He felt rather silly when she explained that her bag was charmed so it didn't actually feel like it weighed that much. Ofcourse that was the smart way to go about things and he wondered why he hadn't thought about that. "Wow, you're right. I can just lift it with one finger." He laughed as he picked up the bag to see how well the charm was doing its work. It wasn't weightless, but it also didn't feel like it was stuffed with books. It just weighed as much as any normal bag really. He figured he wouldn't have though about it because he spend so much time with muggles nowadays. He could easily use the charm on his own bag when he went to class, but hadn't ever considered it because the whole topic of magic was pretty much off limits when he was at uni. Leif was surprised when the girl suddenly introduced herself, but he definitely wasn't opposed to it. He could always use more friends, especially ones with magic at this moment. "I'm Leif." He smiled as he shook her hand, before deciding to sit down on the bench and turn his attention to the bag filled with books again. "So what are you doing carrying around all those books anyways?"

Beaubelle was glad that the boy didn't seemed to mind so much. She smiled shortly. '' Great.'' The girl than said back to the boy. And when the boy seemed interested and tried out her bag she felt kind of proud. The magic she put onto it was thankfully something she was good at. And how else should she bring all those books along? Beaubelle grinned as the boy said he could lift it with one finger. '' It's pretty handy right?'' Beaubelle liked her work so far, it was in England close to her parents. After she had introduced herself the boy did also and she head that name. It sounded scandinavian but she could be mistaken. She than grinned as he asked her why she brought along so many books. When she had put all her books again and in her bag she went sitting on the bench and looked at Leif. '' Nice to meet you Leif. Your name is scandinavian right?'' The blonde than asked out of interest. She was half Swedish ofcourse, but lived in England for most of her life. The blonde than looked at her bag and than Leif again when he asked her the question. '' I always bring along many books. I'm an librarian you see, so I read a lot. Need to keep up to date...'' The blonde than said shy. Most people just thought of her job as boring. '' And I just really like reading..'' Beaubelle than explained and looked at the ground and back to Leif again. '' What brought you here?'' She than decided to ask back, she now had an conversation and she didn't had a lot. So she tried to continue the conversation with the kind boy.

Ok this has been forever, lets pretend this wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back