OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Jasper was glad his dad would now let him go to Brightstone on his own during break. It was strange to be here without many other students milling around, but it was pretty nice too. Jasper didn't miss Hogwarts much during the break, but it was still strangely comforting to see the castle in the distance. He had just been looking at a few different stores, but hadn't really seen anything cool yet. He figured it would be good to stop by Gambol & Jape's later, as they usually had pretty cool things. Jasper stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked on, only stopping when he noticed something a little odd. He blinked at the floating figure nearby, only to realize what, and who, it was a few seconds later. "Hey!" Jasper said, rushing towards the ghost. "I know you!"

Thomas had never cared for the Winter in life. Now, it was his favourite time of the year. Not only because he no longer felt the chill of the cold, but because it meant that all the other magical teens were free of Hogwarts, and he could finally have a longer period of lively company that wasn't so brief as it was during their Brightstone weekends. The specter floated down the street, keeping an eye out for any familiar faces. He wasn't sure where Catherine was today, so he'd decided to head in the general direction of Gambol & Japes to see if anything fun was happening there, or to see if he could create any fun of his own. The joke shop was the best place to fly through people without them getting too upset. Thomas hadn't flown far before he was stopped by a younger boy, and he grinned when he realised who it was. "I know you!" He repeated, thrusting his hand through the boy's chest in the same manner he'd done to him when they'd met at the park. He'd painted him, he recalled, which was a first time anyone had done so, in life and death. "Have you grown?" He asked. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he'd last seen him, time just wasn't the same anymore. He looked a lot different now.​

Jasper beamed when the ghost remembered who he was. "Yeah!" He said excitedly, resisting the urge to jump up and down. He yelped when the boy put his arm in his chest, the cold sensation making him shiver. He remembered how it felt, but last time he had touched a ghost he had done so himself so at least it hadn't been so unexpected. He laughed as he stepped back. "Merlin that's cold." He said. "Duh, of course I've grown. I'm not ten years old anymore." He said, mock offended. "I'm nearly fifteen now." It was then that he realized that the ghost boy really wasn't that much older than him. When he had been young, he had seemed like an adult. Now, Jasper realized that wasn't really the case. He was at most his cousin Rory's age, who had graduated Hogwarts a few years ago. Jasper decided not to focus on the sad things, though he cringed a bit as he remembered how he had asked the ghost how he had died last time they had met. Jasper cleared his throat. "So uh, what are you up to? Ghost things?"

Thomas blinked, as if seeing the younger boy with new eyes. Had it really been that long? The living people always grew up way too quickly. "Woah, happy birthdays!" He grinned. "Man, time flies when you're having fun, huh?" Thomas would have loved to have said he was having the time of his death, but it probably wasn't going to be as interesting as what the mortal people got up to. There really was only so much he could do in Brightstone, ethereal as he was. "Yep, ghost things. What are you up to? Living things?" He said with a chuckle. "For real, I was flying to Gambol and Japes. Figured I could jump out of the walls and scare some people for fun. Are you at Hogwarts now?" He asked. He hadn't seen much of Jasper, evidently, so he figured he had to be at the school by now. The castle was so close and yet, so far. It was annoying how so many teenagers his age, or more accurately, the age he'd died, were never that far away.​

Jasper laughed as the ghost wished him happy birthdays. That was kind of funny. "Are you going to give me four presents?" He asked innocently, though he was fighting a mischievous grin. "I guess time flies for you, but for me it seems to take ages." He admitted. "I wanna learn the cool magic you learn in the later years already." He admitted. "And be an auror. I'm going to be an auror after Hogwarts." He said confidently. He laughed at the ghost's joke. "Yeah I'm doing living things." He said with a grin. His grin grew when he learned the ghost was on his way to Gambol and Japes. "I like that store! Can I come?" He asked eagerly. "Yeah, I'm at Hogawrts. Did you go?" He asked curiously. "What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back