Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Meet KAIMANA JONES !

d1c11eeafdd7e1aca4cfb326f80f15a64eb15f29_hq.gif

In my head, I play a supercut of us
All the magic we gave off
[FULL NAME] Kaimana Lee Angel-Jones

[MEANING]

[WHY]

[NICKNAMES] Angel, Kai, Mana, Lee, Hope (only her grandmother calls her this occasionally) and Jones

[AGE] 10

[D.O.B] 27 July 2035

[PROFESSION] Student

[FATHER]

[MOTHER]

[SIBLING(S)]

[OTHER] Kaimana lives with her grandparents as her parents died when she was little. She was too young when they passed away so she has no memory of them. Her grandmother gave her an old photo of them so that Kaimana could carry it with her wherever she goes.

[PET(S)]

[BLOOD STATUS] Kaimana does not know her blood status, therefore it is unknown. Her grandparents are both muggles however they do not know that Kaimana‘s parents had magical blood and met at the same wizarding school.

[THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS] Due to Kaimana‘s lack of knowledge on her status, she has no thoughts on it.

[HOMETOWN] Honolulu, Hawaii until the age of three. Ontario, Canada after.

[CURRENT RESIDENCE] Ontario, Canada

[THE PLACE TO LIVE]

[SEXUAL ORIENTATION] Kiamana is bisexual, she learned this quite soon, from a young age.

[CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS] Single/too young to care.

[CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT]

[FIRST KISS] N/A

[PAST RELATIONSHIPS] N/A

[FLINGS] N/A

[THE FIRST TIME] Too young
All the love we had and lost
And in my head, the visions never stop

[HAIR COLOUR]

[HAIR HAS BEEN DYED] Kaimana someday would like to dye her hair pink, or have pink highlights as she thinks it would suit her. Her grandparents are still thinking about this, however.

[EYE COLOUR]

[BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES]

[BODY TYPE]

[BLOOD TYPE]

[WHICH HAND?] Predominantly right, but in some occasions she is ambidextrous.

[SIGNATURE] TBE

[VOICE/ACCENT] Kaimana has a Canadian accent, as she has lived in Canada since the age of three and therefore has picked up a strong, thick Canadian accent. This might change slightly once she goes to HNZ.

[I CAN SPEAK]</I>

[I AM ALLERGIC TO]

[PERSONAL STYLE]

[CURRENT PLAYBY] Vanessa Morgan
These ribbons wrap me up
But when I reach for you,

[CHARACTER LIKES]

[CHARACTER DISLIKES]

[GOALS]

[BOGGART]

[PATRONUS]

[PATRONUS MEMORY]

[VERITASERUM]

[MIRROR OF ERISED] Kaimana sees herself together with her parents and they would look at her with a proud smile. It is one of the few things she resents, not having parents like other kids her age do.

[AMORENTIA]

[I LOOK UP TO]

[RELIGIOUS BELIEFS]

[ZODIAC SIGN]

[ZODIAC DESCRIPTION]

[BASIC PERSONALITY] Sassy, ambitious, curious, peacemaker, tenacious</COLOR>
There‘s just a supercut,
In your car, the radio up
<COLOR color="black">

[WAND]

[WAND DESCRIPTION]

[THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND]

[SCHOOL] Hogwarts New Zealand

[FIRST THOUGHTS]

[HOUSE]

[THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED]

[SORTING POST]
Kaimana Jones was tentative as she finished preparing her things for Hogwarts and said goodbye to her grandparents when she was at the station, the train arriving soon after. She climbed on and quickly found a seat by the window, craning her neck to see where her grandma and grandpa had disappeared off to. Ah, there. She smiled, and waved to them, almost in an exaggerated manner. She was going to miss them, and she felt a pang in her chest when the train began to move. The next time she was going to see them was months from now. They had their flight back to Canada soon, too. When Kaimana was sure she could no longer see them, she turned to a normal position in her seat and despite how new the wizarding world was to her she couldn't help but feel excited to go to a boarding school. She was in New Zealand, such a beautiful place and so far, Kaimana had met some lovely, friendly people. But she wasn't naive enough to believe everyone at Hogwarts was going to be as nice or welcoming.

When the group was led into the castle, Kaimana grinned, this was so much more magnificent than she had heard! Everything was huge, and she wondered how long it was going to take her to get used to being here, and to know the castle properly. Where everything was, etc. She entered a room that was apparently known as the Great Hall, with many watching eyes and four tables each representing two different colours. Kaimana assumed that was what her grandparents had told her were the four houses. Each one represented different personalities, and the eleven year old wondered which one she would call her home for seven years. To her, that seemed like a long time. She had a lot to learn though, so she didn't mind. Kaimana waited with the other children her age, a smile on her features as one by one, they were sorted. Finally, they arrived at the Js. Kaimana basically ran to the stool, and sat down, wanting to get this over with. She was full of questions, though she guessed she couldn't ask them all to the sorting hat. Mostly it was of the houses but of classes and activities too. She waited, a little impatiently, for the hat to decide her fate.

[CURRENT YEAR]

[PREVIOUS YEARS]

[YEAR OF GRADUATION]

[THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION]

[GRADUATION POST]

[POSITIONS ACHIEVED]

[GRADES ACHIEVED]

[OWLs & NEWTs]

[BEST CLASS]

[WORST CLASS]
But it‘s just a supercut of us,
Supercut of us