👣Too Young to Care (Heterosexual)
Member Group

👣Gryffindor
Occupation

👣Student at Hogwarts at New Zealand
👣Sorted into Gryffindor on September 2047

Wand

👣Alder wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
👣Alder wands are best held by those who are kind and helpful and becomes a loyal and trusted helper itself when controlled properly.
👣Dragon heartstring is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with dragon heartstring will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster know how to handle such power.

EVERYBODY KNOWS I'VE GOT THE MAGIC IN ME
WHEN I HIT THE FLOW, THE GIRLS COME SNAPPIN' AT ME
Eyes
👣Hazel to brown.
Hair

👣Short, black fade.
Weight

👣130 (Age 13)
Height

👣5'7 (Age 15)
Distinguish Marks

👣Already developed Adam's apple.
Description

👣Kace is about average when it comes to his height and weight. Standing at approximately 5’7 and weighs 130 pounds, Kace would be considered normal according to his body mass index. As a dancer in the hip hop genre, Kace is lean and physically flexible. He can fluently move his body (usually his arms and legs) to his liking. With many years of practice and influence instill in his life, the young Gryffindor can make anyone believe he was born to dance.
Face Claim
👣Ian Eastwood

NOW EVERYBODY WANTS PRESTO MAGIC
MAGIC, MAGIC, MAGIC, I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME
👣 Hip Hop Music
👣 New York
👣 Kicks
👣 Pizza

Dislikes
👣 Old Kicks
👣 Windy Days
👣 Jenny in New York
👣 Trains in New York
👣 Bad Pizza

Strengths
👣Outgoing
👣 Friendly
👣 Hyped
👣 Confident
👣 Passionate

Weaknesses
👣 Loud
👣 Materialistic
👣 Oblivious
👣 Impish
👣 Annoying

Boggart
👣Clowns, Kace straight-up hates clowns. His fear stems from an urban legend that was told to him when he was a little, hyper kid. The urban legend about a killer clown that lives near the park by where he lives. A clown that came out only at night to terrorize and kill anyone who dares to visit the park. The killer clown story just made him hate clowns, period. He can see a regular, normal one from a distance but if it's close up or the makeup is crazed and demented, Kace will run for dear life.
Patronus
👣Otter
👣Kace's fondest memory would be the first time he discovered his love for urban music and the style of dancing that's associated with urban music. If it wasn't for his nanny Jenny taking him to the park when he was quite young to watch dancers perform shows to anyone who paid them any attention. Those very dancers had greatly influence Kace to love and appreciate the art. He loved it, even more, when he found out Jenny shared the same passion as those dancers.

Mirror of Erise
👣Kace sees his dad, Jenny, him and two other figures standing right beside them. As if, as if they were taking a family photo, like the ones some families would take for the holidays to gift to their family and friends. Their faces, though, their faces are blurred, like someone had put a spell on their faces not to be recognized. Kace finds it weird, but soon more Corellis would join in the pose for a second before the scenery changes. Kace is now on stage in front of a large studio audience and there music playing in the background. The kind of music he would often hear when dancing and he performing just like those dancers in the park. Kace doesn’t know if it means he desires to be a dancer, but it was fun to see it play out right before him. Still, the two figures with blurred faces will make him think the mirror might be broken. He can understand his desire to dance in front of a crowd, not the two blurred figures standing next to him.
Felix Felicis
👣Drinking the Felix Felicis potion would probably make him lucky to attempt dance moves he's never done before. Like break dancing. Kace can do back flips and jump from high places, that is as far as his break dancing goes. Which isn't anything close to break dancing in the NYC. Kace is slowly, but surly understanding the art of break dancing.The origin of break dancing and the style of break dancing. Kace maybe even attempt to a different genre in dancing or something like get better grades in school. Whatever luck that comes with drinking the Fexlix Felicis potion, to be honest Kace wouldn't probably drink it. He doesn't need the luck.
Overall Personality
👣Kace is loud, proud and full of energy. One can always see him bouncing on his heels or dancing to the urban flow of music. While some would find him to be annoying, others would say he is the total opposite. Always grinning, always jumping to entertain a crowd.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back