Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
Now that Flynn has officially been sorted I think it's time to properly introduce him and get some plots going!

4HaeKmb.gif

Flynn North
A boy who has not had an easy time of life. Born in Christchurch to a muggle mother and a pureblood father and had a perfectly happy childhood until he was eight years old. Then a fire took their family home and both his parents with it and as he had no other living relatives, Flynn was dumped into an orphanage. He's been hopping around orphanages and foster homes ever since. He's a troublemaker at heart, very rebellious against authority, wants to do his own thing and 'carve his own path'. The best way to put it is he has a hard outer shell to protect his soft insides from getting hurt again. All he really wants is to be loved and have a family again, but he won't ever let anyone know that. He loves Quidditch, pranks, adventure, and anything that sounds like a good time. So, safe to say you won't find him in the library very often.

I'm open to anything with him! Friends, enemies, small crushes, a final, any other plot you could come up with that he might be able to help out with. Just come and plot with me boy and love him.

Hi!

So I can offer his roomie Land. Who... pretty much wrote the book on destructive adventurous behaviour! Land will do anything for fun and is pretty quickly going to get himself into all sorts of trouble, if you want someone to lose points, Land is your man. He's impulsive, stubborn, excitable and loves to explore. He'll take moment every now and then to build a lego set, purposely leaving bits of lego to be stepped on before joyously blowing up his masterpiece.

What say you?

I also have another roomate Caleb, also and orphan. He was recently adopted though so has a slightly better outlook. He's deeply sarcastic and doesn't know how to show his emotions properly, hiding behind a facade of disinterest and neglect. He likes to pretend he doesn't feel the emotions he's feeling. He never stayed in one place long enough to develop any hobbies, so he's certainly on the look out for what he might be interested in.

Let me know :D

I got Edward who is a 2nd year Gryffindor he's pretty outgoing. His dad is a non practicing wizard and his mum is muggle like his older sister so can relate to coming from a mixed background.

I have Lois who is a 1st year Gryffindor, she's very sporty and likes to fight though wouldn't be open to romantic relationships.

I have of course Luxen who is my mean Slytherin 2nd year and makes for a good bully just ask the girl above lol

@Mary Lou Prindeou

Land & Flynn - So they are both troublemakers and adventurers and even in the same house. Flynn himself is quite apt at losing house points as well so I could possibly see a friendship between the two boys just causing havoc and getting Gryffindor into far too much trouble for their own good.

Caleb & Flynn - Yeah Flynn would definitely be incredibly jealous and bitter if he found out that Caleb was adopted. He wouldn't say it outright, but he'd be a little more snappy and rude with him if he happened to find out that information. But at least they are both pretty good at hiding their emotions, though Flynn hides behind a mask of rebellion and pretends he's not bothered by anything to avoid getting hurt again

@Luxen Silverback II

Edward & Flynn - Well these days Flynn is completely in the muggle world outside of Hogwarts because all his foster families and orphanages he's been to are completely muggle. So this is his first interaction with magic again since he was eight

Lois & Flynn - Flynn likes skateboarding and swimming and Quidditch so he's pretty sporty as well, and he's also down to fite if you annoy him or get into an argument. He'd not afraid to hit a girl if he wants to.

Luxen & Flynn - WELL if he wants someone else to be mean to and bully then there is a lot you could do with Flynn, though he won't just take it and will snap back and get all angry.

Last edited:
So I can offer you two things

1) possible enemy/possible friend/most likely frenemy - I have Liusaidh Fergusson, she's a first year Slytherin and is pretty choatic, she does not care, none of her actions have ever been met with consequences, and she pretty much does what she wants when she wants. I say it could go any way, depending on when they meet and how they meet? She won't really care what he thinks of her either way. She wouldn't bully him so much as just not care if her words hurt.

2) I noticed that he likes skateboarding, resident skateboarder - Ajaccio Skey (3rd year ravenclaw) could be a friend. He's a very chill laid back guy, he travels the world with his dad and is just very calm about things. He's not very studious either and just likes being outside and. doing whatever he could be a friend, a skateboarding buddy or a bit of a mentor, really whatever suits.

So I can offer you two things

1) possible enemy/possible friend/most likely frenemy - I have Liusaidh Fergusson, she's a first year Slytherin and is pretty choatic, she does not care, none of her actions have ever been met with consequences, and she pretty much does what she wants when she wants. I say it could go any way, depending on when they meet and how they meet? She won't really care what he thinks of her either way. She wouldn't bully him so much as just not care if her words hurt.

2) I noticed that he likes skateboarding, resident skateboarder - Ajaccio Skey (3rd year ravenclaw) could be a friend. He's a very chill laid back guy, he travels the world with his dad and is just very calm about things. He's not very studious either and just likes being outside and. doing whatever he could be a friend, a skateboarding buddy or a bit of a mentor, really whatever suits.

Liusaidh & Flynn - I mean, Flynn can be pretty much the same times. He does what he wants, says what he wants and doesn't like taking no for an answer. So I think the most likely thing that would happen when we throw the two of them together is that they are going to clash over something and end up as frenemey's. But it would mostly depend on what sort of situation they end up meeting in because they could actually end up getting along if they have to work together for something. It could be interesting.

Ajaccio & Flynn - Well we could always start it off as them bonding over the love of skateboarding and see where the friendship goes from there? Because Flynn is totally down to hang out with other people who like skateboarding as much as he does and they could totally get along, either as just skating buddies or as actual friends.

Liusaidh & Flynn - I mean, Flynn can be pretty much the same times. He does what he wants, says what he wants and doesn't like taking no for an answer. So I think the most likely thing that would happen when we throw the two of them together is that they are going to clash over something and end up as frenemey's. But it would mostly depend on what sort of situation they end up meeting in because they could actually end up getting along if they have to work together for something. It could be interesting.

Ajaccio & Flynn - Well we could always start it off as them bonding over the love of skateboarding and see where the friendship goes from there? Because Flynn is totally down to hang out with other people who like skateboarding as much as he does and they could totally get along, either as just skating buddies or as actual friends.
Sounds good on both accounts! I like seeing where things go.

I can start one if you start the other? Not fussed with how we split them.

Sounds good on both accounts! I like seeing where things go.

I can start one if you start the other? Not fussed with how we split them.

Sure! You start the one with Liusaidh and I can start the Ajaccio one?

@Mary Lou Prindeou

Land & Flynn - So they are both troublemakers and adventurers and even in the same house. Flynn himself is quite apt at losing house points as well so I could possibly see a friendship between the two boys just causing havoc and getting Gryffindor into far too much trouble for their own good.

Caleb & Flynn - Yeah Flynn would definitely be incredibly jealous and bitter if he found out that Caleb was adopted. He wouldn't say it outright, but he'd be a little more snappy and rude with him if he happened to find out that information. But at least they are both pretty good at hiding their emotions, though Flynn hides behind a mask of rebellion and pretends he's not bothered by anything to avoid getting hurt again

@Luxen Silverback II

Edward & Flynn - Well these days Flynn is completely in the muggle world outside of Hogwarts because all his foster families and orphanages he's been to are completely muggle. So this is his first interaction with magic again since he was eight

Lois & Flynn - Flynn likes skateboarding and swimming and Quidditch so he's pretty sporty as well, and he's also down to fite if you annoy him or get into an argument. He'd not afraid to hit a girl if he wants to.

Luxen & Flynn - WELL if he wants someone else to be mean to and bully then there is a lot you could do with Flynn, though he won't just take it and will snap back and get all angry.

I think Edward and Flynn would get along, Edward spent most of his life in the muggle world side and is only just being comfortable with the magical side so they would probably be similar in experience and the struggle of living in both worlds.

I think Lois would be fun to see where it goes since their personalities seem very similar

Luxen isn't really important it was more if you were looking for a bully person, he tends to get enough screen time lol

@Stefan Archer

one thread for Ajaccio!

I think Edward and Flynn would get along, Edward spent most of his life in the muggle world side and is only just being comfortable with the magical side so they would probably be similar in experience and the struggle of living in both worlds.

I think Lois would be fun to see where it goes since their personalities seem very similar

Luxen isn't really important it was more if you were looking for a bully person, he tends to get enough screen time lol

Edward & Flynn - They could totally bond over it, yeah! Though Flynn doesn't really like talking about his experiences all too much because most of his childhood is still a painful memory. So it might be hard to actually get him to open up about things, but I can at least see them getting along.

Lois & Flynn - They will either end up getting along really well, or they'll end up absolutely hating each other. Maybe somewhere in-between and basically just standing each other and that's it. I think it would depend on the sort of situation and what circumstances they meet each other in.

@Stefan Archer

one thread for Ajaccio!

Edward & Flynn - They could totally bond over it, yeah! Though Flynn doesn't really like talking about his experiences all too much because most of his childhood is still a painful memory. So it might be hard to actually get him to open up about things, but I can at least see them getting along.

Lois & Flynn - They will either end up getting along really well, or they'll end up absolutely hating each other. Maybe somewhere in-between and basically just standing each other and that's it. I think it would depend on the sort of situation and what circumstances they meet each other in.

I can start a thread with Lois and Flynn if you want and we can see how it goes lol probably on the lawns

I can start a thread with Lois and Flynn if you want and we can see how it goes lol probably on the lawns

That would be great! I could start something with Edward? Maybe something in the common room??

Sure

I do have something with Edward started in the common room if you wanted to join.

Mary Lou Prindeou

So I can def see Land and Flynn being chaotic buddies and Caleb and Flynn maybe having some hostility? We can see how they work out before making any concrete plans?

So I can def see Land and Flynn being chaotic buddies and Caleb and Flynn maybe having some hostility? We can see how they work out before making any concrete plans?

Yeah I would totally be down to see how they work out before planning anything further. Would you like to start one thread and I can start the other? Unless you want to just stick with one of them for the time being. I don't mind either way.

Yeah, I can start Land and Flynn if you want to do Caleb and Flynn? It'll be a couple of days until I get the topic up :D

Hi, like I can offer Samantha&Annabeth.

Annabeth is in Gryffindor too and she is down to make new friends and to fit in school. She is active, friendly and confident.

Samantha is muggleborn Hufflepuff that is shy and doesn't understand what is going on. She would need some friends here too.

for liusaidh and flynn
let me know if anything needs changed

Hi, like I can offer Samantha&Annabeth.

Annabeth is in Gryffindor too and she is down to make new friends and to fit in school. She is active, friendly and confident.

Samantha is muggleborn Hufflepuff that is shy and doesn't understand what is going on. She would need some friends here too.

Well I can't really promise that Flynn would be all friendly with either of them. He's a bit rude (and I say a bit when he is a lot rude sometimes) and just not very easy to get along with, really. He's just obnoxious and loud and likes to do things his own way and doesn't like being told what to do. So I can't promise that he would actually get along and be friendly with either of your two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back