OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It had taken Jacob a while to ask the right someone who let him know who Marco Mariani was, and now he was on his way to hopefully find him. Jacob hoped he'd be near his common room, either coming or going. But on a day like today when so many were about, it was a crapshoot. For all he knew, Marco was delivering flowers himself. Tapping a guy on the shoulder, Jacob gestured to the Hufflepuff doors. "Hey, I'm looking for a Marco Mariani. Think you could help me out?"

Marco used to not mind the rose deliveries during valentine's day, although this year he was a little bothered. He honestly couldn't wait for the day to be over, so he could move on with his life. When he felt someone tap him on the shoulder, he turned around and raised an eyebrow at the older boy. "Er, yeah, that's me, actually," he said, curious, but almost dreading what the other boy wanted. There was really only one obvious thing going on today.

Jacob watched the guy turn around and declare himself to be Marco. He was quite good looking, and Jacob couldn't stop himself from grinning. "Well, I'm lucky aren't I? Got you on my first try" Jacob declared. Never mind that he'd been looking for a near ten minutes by now. "I have a rose for you... somewhere." He rummaged through the roses for a moment before finding the one for Marco. "Here ya go. It's pink" he declared as he held it out and then felt dumb. Of course the guy could see the color.

Marco laughed at the Gryffindor’s words, and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it’s definitely a good thing," he replied, and when later he told Marco that he had a Rose for him it was what Marco had dreaded. Why was he receiving several roses today? He didn’t know he was popular. He didn’t think he was, at least. The prefect didn’t bother pointing out that the rose was obviously pink, because he could tell, as the boy was nice and he shouldn’t take him feeling annoyed because of this day out on him. "Thanks," he said. "Is there a note?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back