Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello again! :abby:

I was supposed to be moving out of my apartment next month once my lease was up but now I'm moving sooner than expected, so I'll be moving out this weekend! Now that I'm done with school I'll be moving to California woooo :frantics: :frantics: :party: so this move is a little more complicated than usual since I'll be taking all my stuff across the country.

I'll be using the rest of this week to pack up my entire life here :cry: and then I'll be visiting my family back home for a week, and then moving into my apt in California so I'll be a bit spotty during that time as well!

So this is NOT an absence post because I will still be around, but I thought I'd post a bit of a heads up that I will be a little less available/online than usual because I'll be busy packing & spending time with the fam & moving in! :D

I should be fully back online in two weeks! Honestly I'll probably still be online a lot & fulfilling all my duties, but I just wanted to post this as a just in case I don't reply to RPs in the mean time!

Thanks guys!
-Abby

Good luck with the move and everything Abby!

Hope the move goes well :D

Oh wow, California! That sounds so exciting!! Good luck packing and with the move and getting settled.

Hi guys!!! I'm officially all moved into my new apartment in California!! The move was a lot more stressful than I thought it would be (idk why I'm surprised by this??) but it's all good now!

Adjusting to a new time zone (2 whole hours =)) ) is taking some time to get used to lol but I'm loving it here so far :wub:

Had a few snags with getting internet set up which added an extra day of not being around (plus the holiday yesterday), but I'm settled & ready to be back online full time again! :D :D

Oh yay Abby you're back! :party: :wub: I'm sorry the move was so stressful :( But at least you like the place and you're all settled now ^_^

I was very confused when you said 'snags' because in Australia snags are sausages, but I get it now :lol:

:hug:

Congrats Abby! Glad it's all done now and you can relax :D

Moves are so stressful, I'm glad you're all settled! :woot: Welcome back :wub:

Moving is honestly the worst, welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back