Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I'll start this with a heads up! Sometimes I can go for a long time before I reply, and other times I can reply straight away! I'm also starting more hours next week (why am i doing this) but I'm feeling the muse and neglecting some characters so I though this would be a good way to get some more RPs going ^_^

tumblr_pgiyfjjApG1qeqbn9o4_250.gif

Nova Valtoria - Ravenclaw First Year

Nova is an independent, broody Ravenclaw. She is from America, but her mom dragged her over to New Zealand in the pursuit of love. A lot of her mother's pursuits never seem to work out, and as such, Nova doesn't believe in love. At the moment, she only has one friend, Eric Holland (if that tells you what type of person she is). She could do with another friend or two, but she is very independent. Nova wants to be the very best (like no one ever was), so maybe a competitive enemy would be good as well. Basically, I'm looking for a couple of friends that would be able to handle her quiet rudeness, and a few enemies. Her development is here if you'd like to know more!

tumblr_pd4sw6TEkW1qeqbn9o2_250.gif

Sierra Woodlock - Gryffindor Second Year

Sierra is the love of my life (this is a mild exaggeration). She is a ton of fun, and carefree. She loves adventures, and being silly, but she is also very clumsy. Sierra just wants to be friends with everyone, and doesn't really understand what being 'mean' is, and probably wouldn't click if someone was being mean to her. Of course, she wants more friends, but if your character is already her friend, she'd love to hang out with them too xD I would also be interested in someone being mean to her, to see how she would react to it!
I have plans for future romances, so if you want to be a part of that, hit me up - I'd like to get it started in her next year or so. Her development is here if you'd like to know more!

tumblr_p5b4zuryaX1qeqbn9o1_250.gif

Uno Bear - Slytherin Third Year

What to say about Uno?! She is my sassy third year, who thinks knows she is a goddess. She comes from a pretty weird upbringing, and has adopted siblings - one who is in the school and she is very protective of (but also stop following me around Tres, you weirdo). Uno has a couple of friends, and is definitely a much better match for Phinaes than stupid Alice Holland, but she'll never admit that to you. Her main enemy at the moment is William Kaimaramara and Alice Holland, but I'd be happy to have more people for her to butt heads with/her to practice her sass on. Her development is here if you'd like to know more!

I think this is it! If you want to RP with any of my other characters, hit me up! Thanks for reading and replying love you all :wub:

me! I'm the same way with replies, lol.

Jasper/Sierra of course. I think Nova and Emily could be interesting. Annnnnd maybe Amaya and Uno? Amaya is very blunt, and doesn't like liars. They could make interesting enemies, perhaps.

Claiiiiiire
Molly + Nova - lets do it! I'm sure the feelings will be mutual :p
Deepa + Sierra - YES PLZ!!!!!

We do some when you back?

Jessssssica!

Jasper + Sierra -Yes perfect, Sierra is on a mission. I don't mind starting this one?
Emily + Nova - What's Emily like?
Amaya + Uno - Yasss let's give them a go! Would you like to start one of them?

You start Jasper and Sierra, I'll start Amaya and uno.

Emily is quiet and reserved, and a bit dark. She loves horror.

Claiiiiiire
Molly + Nova - lets do it! I'm sure the feelings will be mutual :p
Deepa + Sierra - YES PLZ!!!!!

We do some when you back?
Yasss good plan!! :wub: I could start Deepa and Sierra if you wanna do Novaa? ^_^

Donna! If you want some more enemies for Nova, Sydney already has a pretty strong dislike for her :r
I'm sure we could easily play them off each other to be competitive rivals or something. I think they both like chess and/or riddles/puzzles so maybe we could have them go to head to head using that?

@Molly Lamb x Nova : here

Krrrris!

Sydney + Nova - Yesss! Nova also knows what Sydney did to Eric with the roses so will probably already be livid with her :p I have a pretty hectic week this week, did you want to start something? :r :p :wub:

Yeah sure! I'm trying to catch up on my threads a lil bit tonight and then I can start something soon for whenever you have time :p
Nova also knows what Sydney did to Eric with the roses so will probably already be livid with her
:devious::devious:

Thank youu!! I'll start the other one ASAP :3

Donna Donna Donna Donna - DOOONAAA (sung to the tune of money, money, money, money)

I was just thinking Guiliana needs someone to be sassy to her -cough- Uno -cough- She grew up on a farm doing some interesting things and is kind of a tomboy, but not all good. Like doesn't really brush her hair as much as she should and also what is perfume? So like - if Uno wants to sass her I'm down. Or they might end up friends who knows.

I think a hilarious couple would be Sierra Woodlock and Theodore Snow II, cause he is grumpy and hateful, and she is literally sunshine.
But they say opposite attracts (can definitely be a short thing if you like too)

Guiliana + Uno - ahahaha yes this is so perfect, Uno is all over this :p DID YOU WANT TO START?!

Theodore + Sierra - I'd love to RP these two. I'll PM you about coupling them, but definitely lets get them meet. DO YOU WANT TO START?! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back