Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
</COLOR>
JORDAN CHLOE WALKER

BASIC INFO
they said if you don't let it out you're gonna let it eat you away well
be a cannibal, baby, animals like me don't talk anyway i feel like an

JORDAN
A biblical name is Jordan as it was originally used for the children baptized in the River Jordan but in the past fifty to sixty years has grown in popularity due to the insurgence of the androgyny of the name. The name means "flowing down" in Hebrew and is popular amongst boys and girls in a variety of spellings however none of this is the reason Jordan was given this name. She was originally going to be named Morgan but her parents thought it was too feminine a name once she was born and liked that they could give her a nickname based upon a historical literary character and early feminist inspiration.
CHLOE
The Greek name Chloe is an alternate name for the Goddess Demeter who reigns over agriculture and fertility which gives the name the image of resembling new life and of spring - perfect as it means "young green shoot". None of this was known to Jordan's parents at the time of naming her, instead they gave her this name because they thought it sounded feminine where her first name could be more masculine to round things out but most importantly Jordan's mother felt her squeeze her hand when she said the name - even if this is an instinctual reaction that a newborn baby has and truly has no difference as to what the surroundings are.
WALKER
Walker is an occupational name deriving historically from Germany which implies that the surname was given to those whose job was to walk for long distances to inspect forest grounds and is first found in the Thirteenth century. Due to the slave trade, inconsistent recording, and more modern immigration Jordan's surname can only be traced back a small number of generations.
BIRTH
On July 21st, 2034 Jordan was born at 1:52pm.
RESIDENCE
Auckland
PARENTS
Willow and Lucas Walker.
WAND
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Mermaid Scale Core:
MUGGLE EDUCATION
Although the knowledge was always that Jordan would go to a wizarding academy, her parents had her attend an all-girls muggle primary school in Auckland where she excelled in maths and sciences but lacked in class participation for most of her education until she became less shy due to extra curricular activities building her confidence and she was able to be an active participant in the humanities. She made several very close friends who she is sure to miss dearly.
MAGICAL EDUCATION
Jordan has just begun her foray into the world of magical education as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts New Zealand and thus far has no negative views of the academy or of those around her.
BLOOD STATUS
Half Blood:

APPEARANCE
ambulance, chaser of faith, pray I could replace her, forget the way
her tears taste, the way her tears taste put another x on the calendar

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

SKIN TONE

SKIN TYPE

HAIR STYLE AND COLOUR

EYE COLOUR

OTHER FEATURES

PERSONALITY
the world may call it a second chance, when i came back it was more of a
relapse anticipation's on the other line obsession called while you were out

VIRTUES</FONT></SIZE>[ul][li]authentic: true to one's own personality, spirit, or character.</LI>
[li]enthusiasm: strong excitement about something; a strong feeling of active interest in something.
[li]determined: the quality of being driven to do or achieve something, showing firmness of purpose.
[li]fairness: treating people in a way that does not favour some over others.
[li]modesty: not being too proud or confident about yourself or your abilities.
[li]tenacious: persistent in maintaining, adhering to, or seeking something valued or desired.
[li]reliability: the quality or state of being reliable.
[li]optimistic: having or showing hope for the future; expecting good things to happen.
[li]trustworthy: able to be relied on as honest or truthful.
[li]justice: the process or result of using laws to fairly judge and punish crimes and criminals.[/li][/ul]
VICES [ul][li]reckless: without thinking or caring about the consequences of an action.
[li]withdrawn: not wanting to communicate with other people.
[li]stubborn: having dogged determination, especially in spite of good arguments.
[li]self-critical: critical of oneself, one's abilities, or one's actions in a self-aware or unduly disapproving manner.
[li]dogmatic: inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true.
[li]naive: a person showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.
[li]mawkish: sentimental in a feeble or sickly way.
[li]disobedient: refusing to obey rules or someone in authority.
[li]gauche: lacking ease or grace; unsophisticated and socially awkward.
<LI>[li]sybarite: a person who is self-indulgent in their fondness for sensuous luxury.[/li][/ul]

MISCELLANEOUS
there is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends and i meant
everything i said that night i will come back to life, but only for you

ORIENTATIONS

TURN ONS

TURN OFFS

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single.
FIRST KISS
Has not happened yet.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

BOGGART

PATRONUS

DEMENTOR

MIRROR OF ERISED

LANGUAGES

ACCENT

FAUX INSTAGRAM
TBD

FAMILY
smoking cigarettes, chasing girls who didn't know love yet as the bonfire
moon came down, I won't forget the good times I never want to leave

gif here
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#441D70">NAME: Willow Walker (nee. Aston).
RELATIONSHIP: Mother.
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood.

gif here
NAME: Lucas Walker.
RELATIONSHIP: Father.
BLOOD STATUS: Muggle.

Original template and coding is by Teigan and Anna.

HISTORY
smoking cigarettes, chasing girls who didn't know love yet as the bonfire
moon came down, I won't forget the good times I never want to leave

EARLY YEARS

SORTING
"Walker, Jordan."

Her name was called and she found her way to the front of a crowd which was a place she always had felt comfortable, yet anxious all at once but this was different from all other times. Firstly she was alone and not with the supportive group of young improv actors or even her friends and secondly she was sitting down on an uncomfortable stool to get sorted by a singing hat. This sure wasn't mentioned on Bewitched. Jordan's dark eyes looked around at the people who were soon to become her classmates and wondered where she be sorted to but truly didn't think that it mattered. Her own mother had been a Slytherin and so many people seemed sour on that house for reasons she couldn't grasp but she didn't see how one was better than the other. All Jordan wanted was to better learn who she was, her hope was maybe her house would help her with that.

"You'll learn more about who you are in...Hufflepuff!"
SCHOOL YEARS

ROLEPLAYS
when we laughed, when we cried those were the days we owned the nights
locked away, lost in time i found the nerve to say i never want to leave

If I Owned A Magic Wand - With Rory Fergusson.
Surely This Will Be Great - With Jacob Kingsley and Kengi Smile.
Firstie Tours - With Gwen Owens-Lee and Kauri Tipone.
(Roleplays do not include House meetings, Fairs, Quidditch games, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back