Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Jaden-3.png

The Basics;;
Character's Name|| Jaden Nile West
Meaning said:
Jaden;; Bravery which she thinks she not,;;along with the Jade Stone.
Nile;; Name after the well known Egyptian river, a name her father given her

Character's Birthdate||October 31st, 2012
Scorpions said:
Pro;;Determined and forcefulEmotional and intuitivePowerful and passionateExciting and magnetic
Cons;;Jealous and resentfulCompulsive and obsessiveSecretive and obstinate
Read More

Orientation||always knew she was lesbian;;though slightly curious

Hometown||Pittsburgh, Maine move to Wellington, New Zealand
Childhood Home&Current Home

Blood Status||Muggleborn

Social Status||Middle Class Family
Wand||
12¾" walnut, with a dragon heartstring core

Hogwarts House||
Slytherin

Appearance;;
Hair||
Reddish Tresses, Flowing pass her shoulders
Eyes||
Hazel
- -Update- - -
A Pale somewhat wash off Blue

Height||
5'0
,Slim and Average

Style||
Plain simple, Once in a while wears designer of sophidticated styles, other than that she Doesn't really much care about what she wears, her inspiration wear always been autumn, she doesn't like any other weather besides autumn because she was born on October 31st>>1+2
Other Distinguishing Features||
She has white skin tone that's a little lighter than the rest of her face. Its basically were she got burn between 2nd and 3rd Year were Lily Fossil had cause an accident to happen, in which Jaden had been experimenting with potion ingredients one night. Lily pushed her and cause the potion to splatter across her face, permanently leaving her face scarred and her eyes washed out blue
A Little Deeper;;
Personality||Jaden basically obnoxious and rude, and terrible at making friends. She keeps her distant only for a while because she loves to annoy those around her. So if you cross Ms. West I suggest you turn around and run, she won’t give up on annoying you until she got you fully pi$$ed. “What your going to hit a girl?” chuckles

History|| Born and raised In Pittsburg, Maine growing up Jaden was always an optimistic child. She was always the type to adventure off, or likely to stay in her room endless hours working on something new and creative. Back in Maine she had a few friends that she cared about. Oddly enough Jaden was normal and happy. Her father being Vietnamese and her mother American, Jaden inherited her artistic gene from her mother and her love for literature from her father. She was proud of her family, and still is, it was only when she found out she was a witch everything seem to change.

Her father was offered a job somewhere far, and Jaden knew what this meant, it was time to move. It was a coincidence at the same time, she had received her letter from Hogwarts, and it’s as if it was already plan, Jaden dreaded changes. She wasn’t sure she was going to adapt to this new life and the fact that she was a witch, a small part of her truly believe her father had moved them away because he didn’t want anyone knowing his daughter was a witch. Now in New Zealand, Jaden gets taunt every time by her brother Rayden, ”Looks it’s the blair witch project!’. Slowly Jaden grew cold towards her brother and those around her of course she still loved her parents but was the point of making friends if you will eventually move some day.

The only thing she could say that made her happy was probably her adopted sister Leslie. Leslie and Jaden got along pretty decent went it came to comparing her with any of her family members. Leslie was adopted at a younger age, by Alexandra decision. Ray didn't agree with this adoption at first, though he gradually got use to the idea after a while. Leslie knew much more about her sister than anyone else say they did. Jaden may had a fail relationship with Ray, but Leslie made up for most of it.

FAMILY
Damon15.png

Ray West|| Father Dearest
Born in Worcester, Ma (Half American, Half Vietnamese)
November 12, 1987
Went to school in Harvard University, Mass, received his Masters in Journalism.
Columnist in Wellington- Gazette
Muggle
Dead Summer 2027

amy24.png

Alexandra West|| Mother Dearest
Born in Pittsburg, Maine
June 18, 1988
Went to school in Harvard University, received her Masters in Photography
Photographer for the Wellington Gazette
Muggle
Dead of Summer 2027

2079kyp.jpg

Rayden West|| Younger brother by a year to Jaden
Born in Pittsburgh, Maine
August 13,2013
Ultra annoyance
Attends Grammar School
Muggle
Dead of Summer 2027

0673.png

Leslie West|| 11 Year old
Jaden’s sister
Half Blood
Adopted Sister
Slytherins Housemate
She actually distant cousin to Jaden in a buzzard way, no one knows if this actually true or not.

Kat-kathryn-prescott-18134546-100-100.jpg

Harlow West|| 15 Year old
Jaden's immediate cousin
Half Blood
Salem School, House of Aer
Father dead (Died from a Blasting Curse), Dirk West
Molly (Abbott) West, Widow

141.png

Eliza Parris|| Great Aunt from Alexandra side, Salem born and raised,
Graduated Salem Ins.
Widow to Jareth Parris May 8th, 1977
Half Blood, An auror for the Ministry,NZ

015-1.png

Link Angel (Woods) Black|| 20 Year Old
Nephew to Alexandra West (Woods) who shared a father with Link's biological father
Both of Link's parents are unknown but his real father carried the name Woods,
As for his mother carried the name Osbourne
He was killed in 2029 by the Dementor's kiss for his crime and punishment as a death eater.

r37.png

Elliott Woods|| 23 Year Old
Half Blood, Shaila Brooke and Mr.Woods's son
exHealer, Salem Graduate
Born in Canada
Alexandra's nephew and Jaden's cousin
Killed by his brother (Link) and now hunts St.Mungos as a ghost helping others was his passion
in life, so he felt like he couldn't move on.

101900138.v1317624221.png

Dominique Woods|| 17 Year Old
Cousin to Link and Elliott, distant niece to Alexander and cousin to Jaden West
Mixed Blood, there seem to be more Woods but Link never knowledge any other connection with family

14uuqub.png

tumblr_ldhztaZLy71qbuouuo1_500.gif

First Year||Went to fast to remember what happen. First the sorting happen and I was shoved into slytherin. I only knew one girl and that was Lily Fossil but I didn't stay in my dorm just because I now disliked the dungeons, I went out into the common rooms. Met a few more heads like Rory and Henric but that didn't last long. I went back into the dorms, enjoying the company of Miss SaraGoody (A strawberry stripe kitten). And decided being here doing nothing wasn't enough, my new conquest and fellow slytherin to hound on was Lily Fossil.

Second Year||Lily Fossil or what she went by "Livina Delaney" had felt the same dislike in the air. It started with a few nasty words, and than came the threats exchange. She was lying about her name and me being bane I went after her to discover the truth. Expect when truth came out, it hurt just the same. She had stunned me and kicked me; laying there I took whatever was given to me. By the next interception with "Lily", I was prepare to fight her and hex till it hurt. Only her tagret wasn't on me this time, helping in some ways trying to protect A. Jennings I was to late; stunned by Lily and her alliance, Jennings went falling down, while I stood there ready to take a hit for myself. Instead of spells being thrown a few older kids interrupted, I left...leaving Jennings alone and the older students to handle the situation.

A strange feeling for Lily was growing despite the fact they hated each other. A very strange confusing time of her life, it was just about the same time Jaden started dating her first girlfriend, a brief experiment of her own. She came to the conclusion she liked girls and thought of them more than just being friends. However her brief romance with Anastasia ended, Jaden was left confused about her first real relationship, from then she couldn't really say what she wanted.

Later that year, Lily and Jaden met unexpectedly. While messing with potion after school hours, Lily caught Jaden. Both ended up fighting, something went horribly wrong Jaden was burn slightly and her eyes change temporary to a pale blue. The fued continued, it was till third year...

Third Year||-The girls made up and called it truce, Jaden never told Lily about having feelings for her at one time.
-Jaden detects magic in her younger sister. Realizing she maybe dealing with the same obstacles, Jaden grew extremely close to Leslie and becomes over protective over her.
-Jaden goes back to being a loner, despite meeting Vanessa Parker that year (year ago they had mutual dislike), Jaden didn't stay much in contact with many, she went to being in her dorm all the time with Sara Goody accompanying her always.
-She Met Daryl Black , weird Slytherin boy
-Also met Beau, 3rd Year old Hufflepuff, who she was fond of and probably had a crush on if he stayed around to know her.

Fourth Year||-Jennings dies from Lukemia before school starts
-Jaden old friend from Maine(Dederick Cullen) beats Victor Crimson up, leaving Jaden unsure of what to do
-Jaden parents file for a separation, Jaden's mother Alexandra takes all 3 Children to Salem, where Jaden transfer to Salem Witch Institute!
-Jaden returns with Leslie to New Zealand, force by her mother till circumstances changes.
-Jaden faces Lily all over again, this time both girls are left confuse;; about trust, friendship or enemies.

Fifth Year||-An unfortunate event takes place, in which Jaden and Leslie lose their parents and brother Rayden in a freak air plane accident. Leaving custody to Eliza Parris, a witch who's dearly related to Alexandra, a part of their mother's past they weren't aware of. Both girls live with Eliza, and now Leslie attending Hogwarts were she joins Jaden West in the house of Slytherin. R.I.P family Aug 2nd, 2027.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back