Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
A note had been sent to her and the young witch was over the moon with her new news that she had to tell Icarus as soon as she could so she had sent her owl to the School, Notte her Jet black large owl was easily noticeable from all the others and she hoped that Icarus would have time to meet her. Kida had organized a date for them to meet up so she could take him out on a date for once, she wanted to tell him her fantastic new news.
Kida for once wasn't dressed for a dinner date or in anything fancy, she had a pair of Black Quidditch pants on with under the knee brown leather boots with small heels on the end complimented with a loose T-shirt with a picture of an owl on the front, her hair was out and she had light make up on just in case they ran into anyone who wanted photos of them both with the fan, Its not everyday that you see two Quidditch players from different teams hanging out, but Kida had to soon make the heart breaking announcement that she was leaving the Holyhead Harpies but she wanted Icarus to be the first to know.

Around Kida's neck was a necklace of a silver broom which Kida toyed with, she recently transfigured a real broom into the small charm just in case she needed to escape she wouldn't be left without.
The Brunette sat under a tree and Obsidian Harbor with her bag by her side and a book with a lot of notes in front of her, they were all the signing forms and team changing names that she had to process when she went to work next, Thankfully Kida was taking care of her own case after the Charmers had not had any interest and were at risk of not being able to pay their way out they agreed to sell the Team to her and allow her to move it to Tuscany, Kida neatly wrote the new title of her Quidditch Team "Tuscan Charmers" on the top of on the of the forms before filing her papers away and dropping the folder into her bag. Kida looked up at the sky as the colours slowly change darker, the afternoon was cool but Kida didn't bother with a jacket tonight.

Icarus was at his office when he received an unlooked for owl. Despite not having any classes for the second semester, he had spent that day in Hogwarts sorting out some paperwork. He was searching for a replacement before quitting his job as a professor. It was something he was planning to do in the near future and once he had taken his final decision, he wanted to have someone already to substitute him. He had been teaching for the past three years of his life and it felt like this chapter of his life had came to its conclusion. The owl was a nice break from his paperwork which seemed to be endless at that moment. He patted the jet black owl on its head and unrolled the piece of parchment that it had brought to him. He recognized Kida's handwriting and a smile was drawn on his face. Both his eyebrows raised when he read those lines suggesting that he was invited on a date. The owl left from the open window and Icarus went to close it behind it. He turned to face his desk that was loaded with piles of papers and he frowned. He shook his head with a smirk, deciding that there was no reason to continue his work today. He wasn't going to make any progress while he was thinking of what Kida was preparing for them tonight. He locked his office and made his way to grounds to reach Hogwarts gates, where he was able to disapparate out of sight.

With a blink of an eye, the castle with its towers disappeared in the distance and a new scene assembled before his eyes. A wide sea wall was confining the wavy sea with a few breakwaters protecting the lined sailboats that were wabbling at the rush of the sea. It was going to be a usual, autumnal evening not really cold but a little bit windy. Since Kida's short letter hadn't specified where exactly they were going, he had dressed casually yet stylish with a lay­er­ing jack­et of cor­duroy above his checked shirt with com­fort­able jeans and boots. That was going to keep him warm even if the temperature was going to slide really low. It didn't take long for his gray eyes to find her in the distance. She was sitting underneath a tree, looking occupied with whatever she was noting down in that book. He walked towards her, impatient to see what she had planned for tonight.
"Good evening miss Frost." he greeted her just when he was close enough to the tree.
"Are we off for a boating or what?" he made a wild guess from the place they had fixed their date.

Kida heard a voice and she stood up and smiled, Icarus was standing before her confused about what today or rather tonight's activity's would be, Kida walked over to Icarus and threw herself into his arms, her long arms wrapping around his neck as he hugged him tightly, she pulled away and still had a smile slapped onto her face. 'Ooh Good Idea, i haven't been in a boat since i lived in Australia, but not today, I'm taking you over seas' she said her voice full of excitment. Kida took a step back and checked his outfit out before leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek 'You're too distracting sometimes' she said before she took his hand 'Don't worry, lets go' she said as she turned towards him and apparated making sure not to let go of his hand.

Kida had positioned their landing to be outside a stadium in Italy in the magical world it had a bit more to be done to it but it looked good enough. Kida linked her fingers with Icarus' and walked towards the entrance 'So ever since Koaru kidnapped me i felt a bit uncomfortable with the Harpies, they're such a strong female group that being someone who got kidnapped and couldn't defend themselves just made me feel out of place' she said as she walked through the gates of the Stadium 'I felt uncomfortable but i didn't want to leave Quidditch because of it so i went around looking for a new team to join when i found the Charmers and i did some investigating since there was no one on the team and the owner was finding it hard to keep the team going.' Kida lead Icarus down some stairs and through a team locker room towards a door way which was the entrance onto the pitch she wondered if Icarus had gotten an idea of what she was talking about yet 'So i had a talk to the owner and with the money i got when my God Father died i had saved for years and it had some good interest on it i bought the Charmers from them and moved them to Tuscany, Italy' Kida walked towards the gate and it raised opening on the fresh green Quidditch pitch decorated with Red and Silver banners. Kida stopped and looked at Icarus to see his reaction, Kida released Icarus' hand and walked back into the tunnel they came out of and picked up two brooms off hooks on the walls and brought them forward holding one out to him. 'Welcome to FrostFirn Stadium, Tuscany' she said with a small smile 'Home of the Tuscan Charmers which is Owned and Captained by Me' Kida felt her heart beat become loud in her ears, she thought Asking Icarus to be her Co-Captain would be easy but it seemed to be a bit difficult so Kida decided to see if having a fly would give her a chance. Kida held out the second broom to Icarus and mounted the one herself 'Want to join me on the first flight on this Pitch' she said with a smile as she kicked off the ground and hovered, she hoped Icarus wouldn't be freaked out she was hoping to take him down to an Italian restaurant near by which sold amazing Italian Dishes so they could have some lunch since it was mid morning in Italy.

Kida waited for Icarus, she wasn't going to knock him out of the sky this time.

He reached out his arms and engulfed her, pulling her to his chest.
"Thank Zeus! Our date was going to be a little bit less romantic if it included boating." he commented when Kida confirmed that they weren't going to use any of these boats currently fighting against the waves. It was a bad time for someone like Icarus who was suffering from nausea when the sea was that agitated.
A smug spread across his face when she called him distracting and his gray eyes rolled.
"That from someone that makes the passers glue their eyes on her." he teased her, not hiding that he was a little bit jealous when other men were looking at her. Not something extravagant, just the healthy typy of jealousy.
"You know what, I kinda like this change of events. I love when a woman takes sometimes initiatives." he said playfully as she took his hand.

His eyes blinked and when the reopened them the harbour was gone to be replaced by an almost finished stadium. More precisely a quidditch stadium. Unlike Obsidian Harbor that they have left seconds ago, wherever they had apparated to was definately northern as the climate was warmer. He recognized the Italien language as a couple passed by, talking lively. "Italy. Interesting." he murmured as he couldn't wait to see what was awaiting them at the end of this transatlantic voyage. The gap between his fingers filled with hers as she guided him towards the entrance of the stadium. "Oh are we going to watch a match?"he tried to guess before she was able to talk. He silenced though as she started explaining. He had no idea that she had a hard time to acquaint with her team after what have happened with the death eater incident. At the moment they were going down some stairs, Icarus was convinced the Kida had resigned from the Holyhead Harpies and had joined the Charmers that she mentioned. He didn't interrupted her but listened on what she had to add. The news stroke him like a lightining and he stood at the entrance of the pitch bewildered. "Do you really suggest that you are now the coach of the Charmers?" he asked.
The answer with the new name of the team and the name of the stadium. Apparently she had bought the stadium as well.

He smiled broadly when she announced that the Charmers were indeed owned and coached by her.
"That's amazing news Kida! You didn't let a moment go wasted after you left St Mungos, did you?" he said amazed on how quickly she brought that change into her life. He hadn't a moment to think whether that was going to have an impact on their relationship or that she was now a coach and he was remaining just a mere keeper, as she offered him a broom asking him to join her to her first flight on that pitch.
"I might not be dressed accordingly but I can't turn down this one." he said as he was already taking off his jacket to drop it on the grass. The sun was going to get higher and it was already warm enough for top clothes. He mounted the broom he was given and followed her into the air letting the cool breeze embrace him. "So have you started searching for players?" he called to overpower the rush of the wind.

The Brunette let out a small laugh when he was glad they weren't going on a boat Kida looked up at Icarus with a smile that could only mean trouble 'So next time we must go on a boat, i have my Boat Drivers license since you're so disappointing that we're not going on a boat' Kida studied Icarus' Expression She never expected him to be one who got sea sick but everyone was different. Icarus complimented her and she looked down and her cheeks flushed pink 'Gosh, Its hardly like that' she said, she never expected people to stare at her, half the time she just assumed it was because she was a Quidditch player.

Once outside of the stadium Kida giggled slightly 'Ahh so you like it when the woman is in control' she said giving him a playful nudge before leading him into the Stadium. she listened to Icarus try to figure out what they were doing in Italy, he had picked up the accents and Kida greeted a work man who was near by in Italian before focusing on Icarus again 'Not Quite Icarus, All though i would love to watch a match soon' she said with a smile thinking about how Trivial it was that a Professional Player wanted to watch a game of Quidditch instead of Participating. The Brunette was very competitive she knew if she watched she couldn't be able to handle herself she would want to jump onto the pitch and help out.
Icarus was a great listener her seemed to focus on what she said and didn't interrupt her until she was finished. Kida smiled when he figured it out. 'Coach, Owner and Captain' she said to confirm his suspicions.

Kida smiled when Icarus was thrilled with her news 'I couldn't be stuck in the past remembering that month so i needed change' she said her hair moving with the cool mid morning breeze. Taking a step back the woman admired her boyfriend and shook her head 'I'm almost certain that if i can ride a broom in full formal attire you can ride in that' she said giving the top a slight tug. Icarus followed her into the air and she shot straight up to find a prime location right above the center of the pitch so you could see everything, the silver colored hoops seemed to glow in the morning sun, with Icarus not far behind her she heard his question 'Not yet, Once the Stadium is finished i will call the news to get it spread that there is a new team and in need of players' she said still trying to figure out a way to ask Icarus to join her team, she would understand if he didn't but nerves were making her fidget slightly, Kida ran her thumbs over the wood of the edge of the broom, she reached out to Icarus and pulled her broom closer to his, grasping the front of his shirt she pulled herself towards him and kissed him firmly on the lips, the butterfly's in her stomach did multiple twists and turns as if they were dancing. Kida pulled away and looked in his grey eyes 'I actually have someone in mind for Co-Captain/Co-Coach with me' she said as she directed her broom away from Icarus for a moment, she looked around at some of the work men who were installing some seats for the stadium 'I think he'd be an amazing help for my team, he's already apart of another team so I'm afraid he might not want to leave them but he's quite good at Quidditch' she said wondering if Icarus had picked up on her tease or was getting jealous thinking she was wanting someone else 'Well apart from that time a certain beater i know knocked him off his broom and knocked him out ' Kida bit her lip slightly wondering if Icarus had deciphered her question.

Icarus enjoyed the sound of the broom's tip, slicing the wind as they were maneuvering around the brand new quidditch pitch. He hadn't imagined before that he was going to be the first person to fly in a pitch that was going to be used for official matches. He chuckled when he remembered her mention of having a boat drivers licence.
"On a boat, being captained by you? This going to be overwhelming, even for me." he teased with a smug, implying that he couldn't trust her explosive personality to sail a boat.
He flew closer to her, his eyebrows wiggled. "I hope you're not hiding a bat in your sleeve." he wondered as he reluctantly flew next to her, his body slightly inclined away from her afraid that she was going to flourish her bat out of nowhere and bit him for mocking her.

Hearing that she hadn't yet searched for players for her new team, Icarus wondered if he was supposed to help her. On the other hand, he hadn't forgotten that they were still going to be competitors whether she was playing for the Holyhead Harpies or she was coaching her own team.
"Good luck with that. I'm not supposed to help you. That would be treachery against the Macaws." he explained and hoped that she would understand. He could support her mentally but not help her construct a good team that could possible beat his own in a future match. Despite being his girlfriend, Icarus was always going to be competitive when it came to sports and quidditch. It was like throwing a piece of meet to a starving beast.

She got his attention as she started talking about a person that had in mind for a co-captain.
A wide smile carved on his face as he realized for who she was talking about. Her last comment had made it quite obvious. "That's a tempting offer. At least as a teammate I won't have to worry about your raging bat and bludgers." he responded first with some humour. He liked her idea but he wasn't sure yet about his contract with his Macaws. He could remember that he had signed for one more year with the team before renewal and he didn't know whether he could break this agreement. "I'm quite flattered by your preference I must say but I'm not sure yet if I can break my contract with the Macaws." he said that thoughtful.
At the same time, this was something that was hers. A brand new beginning and he felt that he had to let her experience it on her own. At least at the beginning of it.
"I'll talk with the owners and the coaches of the Macaws and I'll let you know. It would be fun to work for the same team." he concluded with one of his smiles.
"Does that mean that you are going to move in Italy?" he asked what was concerning him the most, even though they were still wizards and they could apparate whenever they wanted.

OOCOut of Character:
Realy sorry for the late reply, a lot of Stuff has been going on in my life and i haven't been in the mood to try live another online life.

'Overwhelming! I'm a Captain of not just a Quidditch team but my own Ship' she said making a joke, Kida often wondered if she could own a large old wooden pirate ship, there would be heaps of fun but she had more interest in the magical world to be buying nostalgic ships. Kida reached out when he moved closer to her and ran her finger along his jawline, 'I could go get one if you want' she said seductively, she was only joking, the last time she knocked him out of the sky he left her so it wasn't on her to do list.

Kida felt her heart plummet to the ground when he said helping her would be treachery against the macaws, she hoped Icarus didn't see her expression change too much. Icarus continued to explain why he couldn't be on her team and about her contract, she never consider the legal side of things. Repositioning herself on the broom she dropped her legs to hang below her, Kida opened and closed her mouth a few times to say something but couldn't figure out what to say, Icarus mentioned talking to the owners and coaches of the Macaws and she lit up again she felt a flood of emotion surge through her body 'That would be Fantastic, if you could join my team i would need someone to be my co-coach and co-captain which ever of my team and i would love for you to help me, That would be amazing' Kida stopped for a moment when she realized she had asked Icarus not quite how she planned but she bit her lip and quickly answered his other question 'I have a Floo Network set up between my two houses, i still work for the ministry but i plan to spend a healthy amount of time between here and New Zealand, I'm trying to work out a training schedule when i have a team, something like nights and or early mornings before and after work, and Scarlet will be old enough to go to Kindy soon so she will be well taken care of, i don't think i could trust Ashton and Perseus with her just yet' she said with a small sad smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back