Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Kyle had first seen the lake when they arrived, but it hadn't really registered in his mind until he was wandering the grounds, trying to get used to being so far from home, and almost fell into it.

"Aaaaaaargh!" He yelled, arms waving wildly, bare toes digging into the soft dirt to anchor him as he flailed back and forth, eventually toppling on his backside on the hard grass, with an "Oof." Slightly dazed, he remained sitting for awhile, catching his breath, and looking out over the calm water. Wow. This school was so... weird was still the only word that came to Kyle's mind, though for the first time, cool began to filter into his mind as he looked out over the lake. It was beautiful. Smiling gently, Kyle shuffled forwards, letting his feet dangle into the cold water of the lake, and stared out in front of him. If you ignored the whole magic is scary aspect, this school was really pretty cool.

Llheione loved Hogwarts since she arrived here for the first time. But the real special place for her was the lake. Though wherever she sees open water it becomes a reminder to her that she must remember all the great things that happen to her together with her best friend.... Joshua. But when she get into the open water she always felt.....scared or frightened.
She was on her way to her special spot when she saw a boy letting his feet get wet in the cold water of the lake. She just stared at him for a little moment, in her mind she sees her laughing best friend, then the sound of the lake brought her to the present.

"Hey, you like the water, don't you?" she said and smile at him. Then she sits on the grass.

Kyle jumped slightly when the girl spoke; he hadn't heard her approach. When she sat down though, he smiled back, and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. When I moved here we got a house near a beach, so I spent a lot of time there when I was younger." He kicked his left foot happily, sending droplets of water flying into the air then splashing back down on the lake's surface. "I'm Kyle, by the way. What's your name?"

Llheione saw him smiled, and that was her signal that they could be very good friends here at hogwarts. She heard him saying his name and ask hers. "Im Llheione, but my friends used to call me Llhei. Nice to meet you" she said and offered him a hand shake. "What house are you in, by the way?" she asked him again and looked at the water.

Kyle accepted Llheione's handshake happily. "It's nice to meet you too." He splashed his feet again, watching the drops fly into the air and fall back to the water's surface. "I'm in... erm... Hufflepuff." He blushed. "What about you?"

Then the same thing Kyle did earlier that made Llhei amused of what he acted. Llheione laugh silently and secretly when she saw Kyle blushed. He's cute when hes blushing., she thought. "
Then she answered the get back question of Kyle. "Im in Ravenclaw." she said while looking at him and then smiled. "Do you missed your home? I do miss mine. I am raised in the muggle world." she said and tucked her hair back that covers her green eyes. "Do you want to sit beside me?, so we can chat more." she offered him to sit while tapping the grass beside her.

((Eep! Sorry for the late reply :( I spent the weekend at my dad's house, and he doesn't have the internet. Gahh. Back now though :) ))

"Ravenclaw? Cool." Kyle smiled warmly. "That's the... um... smart person house, isn't it? I'm still having trouble remembering all this." He blushed again.

"I miss my home too." He admitted. "I was raised by... erm... Muggles, too. I'm kind of having trouble adjusting." Kyle mentally cursed the genes that made him blush so easily, as his cheeks reddened yet again.

He smiled when Llhei asked him to sit next to her, and shuffled over. "Thanks. The lake water's kind of chilly, huh?"

(its ok. i understand.)

Llhei chuckled when Kyle stated that Ravenclaw house were the house of smart ones. Then Kyle blushed again.Llhei thought that only some boys blushed but she think its very cute. "No, i don't think 'smart person', i very much prefer, 'cute' person." she chuckled again after saying that to Kyle, she's just showing her humor so they become comfortable with each other. "Do you like being Hufflepuff?" she asked.

"yeah? Just so you know, your cute when your blushing." she said that when Kyle told her that he was raised by Muggles, again and again kyle blushed, he's face was red as a tomato.

Then Kyle sat next to Llhei when she offered him. "Your very much welcome." she said bowing her head slightly at her side and smiled at him. "I guess. I haven't got in into the water. But i think its pretty chilly though." she said that to Kyle turning her gaze at her feet and sadness drew on her face.

Kyle smiled, when Llhei said she preferred cute people. Kyle loved any people, as long as they were nice to him and his freinds. "I guess I like Hufflepuff." He smiled. "My best friend is a Hufflepuff too, so I'm not alone. And our common room is really warm."

Kyle blinked, going redder than he could remember in his life, when Llhei said he was cute. "I... uh... bl...er... thanks." He gabbled embarassedly, staring at his feet. No girl had ever said anything like that to him before.

"I just put my feet in the water, but it was really cold." He halfsmiled, then noticed that Llhei looked sad. "What's wrong?" He asked, touching her arm lightly.

Llhei saw that Kyle smiled when she tried to joke. For a moment she stared at Kyle and listened of what he's saying. "oh, that's great to have people you know at the same house. As for me, im trying my best to gain lots of friends at our house. MY best friend/cousin is in Hufflepuff too, do you happen to know her? Her name is ALexia." shes facing Kyle when she said that. She said that in a neutral voice and sadness still registered in her eyes.

Her sadness faded when she chuckled coz Kyle couldn't find his words but manage to say 'thanks' and when Llhei admitted that Kyle is cute when he's blushing, his red face turned into redder.

Llhei didn't know that Kyle noticed the sadness in her. Llhei looked at Kyles hand touching her arm lightly and meet his eyes. SHe tried to hide the pain and sadness with a fake smile and said "Huh?, no im fine." and looked away.

Kyle shook his head. "I haven't met Alexia yet. I probably will though, if we're in the same House." He smiled.

Kyle met Llhei's eyes, and held them until she looked away. "Are you sure? You can talk to me if you want, sometimes talking helps with problems."

She looked at Kyle and saw that he shook his head saying he haven't met her cousin, Alexia. Llheione returned the smile back to Kyle.

Llhei heard every bit Kyle said. She hesitated for a moment and faced Kyle with questioning in her eyes.

She really don't want other people to pity her that's why she didn't even bother to tell to Alexia.

Kyle stroked her arm gently, giving Llhei an encouraging smile. "It's okay. If you don't want to talk it's fine, but if you do, I'm a good listener."

Llheione was very glad that Kyle understands that she don't wanna talk about it. Maybe, some other time. When i can't help it... she said that to herself.

She faced Kyle and smiled at him, "Thanks." that was all she could say for now. "I hope you understand, i will tell you when the time comes that i can't handle it on my own." she said and touched Kyle's hands.

Kyle smiled warmly, and took her hands in his, giving them a comforting squeeze. "Well, anytime you need to talk, I'm here." He met her eyes, and smiled, at the same time wondering what Llheione's problem could be. Was it simple homesickness, or something deeper? From her secretive behaviour, he didn't think it was just homesickness, but he wasn't sure what else could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back