Is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
I decided to past as Derrik since everyone knows me more here.

It has been made final about the whole moving situation. I am moving out of my house. Full damage to me has been brought. I don't know how long this phase will last on me and the family and I still don't know where we're going. We've got the papers and we have been given until Nov. 1st. In reality that is only about 5 weeks. :erm: Sadly I don't know what to do. for now I'm forced to live with my parents because I don't make enough money to support myself in a house. I'm only making 70-80$ a week.

I've been making plans with someone and hopefully it works out. As for now well....I guess the best thing I can do is just keep my head high...I'm glad that I can everyone here a family. thanks :wub: :cry:

:cry: I'm sorry this is happening to you, it's the last thing anyone needs :( :console:
I really wish this wasn't happening. I know nothing I can say will fix the situation, but please know that I will pray for you. Right now. And that I consider you a part of the long-distance family.
As little use as it is me saying this, though you already know it, all you can really do is stay strong and, as you say, keep your head high.

I really do hope things get better.

-Beth
xxx :console:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back