OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Jai Edogawa-Raven could not hold back the sigh that escaped his lips as he was being dragged up the North Tower and up to the Owlery. He had just gone to breakfast and was assaulted early in the morning by none other than his younger sister, Artemisa Raven. It was a surprise of course that Feli had not been around that morning to assault him along with Misa, but the question was easily answered by the Gryffindor first year before it was even asked. Apparently, Feli had class after breakfast and had to get her school things up in the Ravenclaw Common Room. Which led of course to the current situation.
Misa apparently wanted to send an owl home to update their parents about the going ons in the school. And so, here they currently were, going up the steps to the Owlery in their school uniform before their own class in a couple of hours. Well, almost a complete uniform at least, Misa had all but wrestled his Slytherin tie from him before proceeding to throw her Gryffindor tie on his head. It was an odd color scheme, but he supposed he would just have to deal with it. "Misa, slow down, the Owlery's not going anywhere," he called but the younger girl of course was not listening to him at all.

Artemisa was excited to write home. Sure, Hogwarts was exciting and all but being in Nightray manor was the best. It was likely because in Nightray manor, she and Coco actually shared a room but that was not at all the point. Well, she supposed she would have to adjust to this new setting sooner or later but for today, her agenda was to owl the adults back at the manor and since she wasn't at all sure how to get to her class all the way from the Owlery, she had managed to convince Roto to accompany her in the morning. Of course, it wasn't much convincing since she all but dragged the older boy from the breakfast table as soon as he had finished his meal. Well, right now, she was actually still dragging him around but she really wanted to go to the owlery quickly so she could at least wander around the castle before class. She rolled her eyes at her brother's warning to slow down and he was just about to wave off his concerns until she bumped into someone with a small "Oof!" just a moment after she had turned to face her brother. "Oh my goodness I did not mean to do that," she said with a slight grimace hoping that she did not cause any injury. It was way too early to bring someone to the Hospital Wing.

Tatyana was heading up to the owlery to send her brother her sketches along with her letter. Too focused on the papers in her hands, she didn't notice someone rushing up from behind her. Tatyana queaked at getting bumped an accidentally let go of the sketches, only managing to hold on to her letter. Turning around, she was surprised to find one of the twins she befriended, Artemisa, the twin who seemed to be, well, the more careless girl. The Gryffindor also seemed to be dragging a guy with a green tie along with her. Unsure of the new person, Tatyana mumbled out a greeting. "Uhm, hi?"

Thomas had written a letter to his father telling him everything he needed to know. No more and no less. If he were a living mother, he would elaborate on everything. Not for Father only. As soon as it was done Thomas couldn't when to send it later or now. After a long thought, it was decided to do it sooner, then later, less headache. Going to the Owlery, Thomas did not think he would meet another one there. However, everyone wanted to send something. ''Hi!'' Thomas greeted the girl he had seen in the common room.

Jai could only sigh as he his sister continued to drag him to the Owlery until she bumped into another student. The Slytherin could only close his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose at the antics of his sister. Unfortunately he was quite used to it, but others were not. Jai could only pry his arm away from his sister as he picked up the scattered bits of paper of the girl that Misa had bumped into - papers that contained numerous sketches. Having grown up with the twins for a large part of his life, he could recognize that such things were important to the artist that made them, in this case, it would be this unknown girl. It did not take long to pick up the scattered sketches with the help of Misa and Jai handed it back to the girl. "You'd have to forgive my sister. She gets rather excited and clumsy in all the wrong times," he said before turning to another boy present. Jai merely shrugged in greeting. He did not know this boy at all after all.

Artemisa could definitely feel Roto's exasperation coming in waves. Well, she couldn't blame him. He did warn her to slow down and Misa had to admit she did kinda feel bad about bumping into Tatyana of all people! And scattering her sketches all over the place no less! The Gryffindor smiled sheepishly before turning to help Jai pick up the sketches scattered about. "I really do apologize Tatyana," the young girl said as she gathered the last of the sketches before handing it over along with the ones Roto had picked up. "I guess I was too excited to be writing home," she said rather sheepishly before pouting at her brother's words. She was not that clumsy! Artemisa harrumphed at this before smiling at her Hufflepuff friend and gesturing over to her brother. "This is our older brother that we've been telling you about. Tatyana, Jai. Jai, Tatyana," she said gesturing to each person as she said their name. Just as she finished introducing them both however, a boy had arrived and greeted them, well, she couldn't be sure who he was greeting but Misa could vaguely recall seeing him around the Common Room. "Hey there," she waved the unknown boy over.

Tatyana smiled as she accepted the sketches that her friend and her companion helped her gather. The guy must not be so bad if he helped with her sketches. She lost count of the times people just walked by or stared at her as she gathered her dropped sketches or notebooks. She chuckled and tilted her head as she looked at her sheepish friend, "It's fine, I was also too busy making sure I had all the sketches I wanted to send my brother. He's been spamming me mail for a while now."

Tatyana was a bit surprised to hear the Slytherin call her friend his sister, her eyes immediately flicking between their faces, trying to pinpoint their similarities. Well, they have the same eyes and cheekbones. She chuckled at the Slytherin's words, sweatdropping a bit in disbelief. The whole scene seemed like a mirror of what she did whenever her brother got caught doing mischief. "It was an honest accident, so it's fine really."

She smiled before nodding her head in greeting, "It's nice to meet you, Jai. I've heard a lot about you."

Last edited:
Jai wasn't really sure whether to be surprised or not that Misa seemed to know who she had managed to bump into. Really, the school year had barely begun at this point and his sister already seemed to know a number of people in the castle. It was no surprise however, the twins had always been the most outgoing between them. He took note though that his sister seemed to have been talking about him with this new friend of hers, Tatyana. "Pleased to meet you," he said with slight incline of his head in acknowledgment to the girl. "Not bad things I hope," he said as he turned to his sister who just grinned and smiled innocently. The Slytherin could only sigh, resigned to the fact that Misa and Feli would always go on with their troublemaking regardless of where they were. And that troublemaking would likely include him once more now that they were all in school. With Misa's penchant for trouble, Feli's curiosity and his own knack with not getting caught, well, he was hoping to postpone trouble to a later date.

Artemisa could really understand the sentiment of sending sketches. Well, she rarely sent any to Jai, but perhaps she should send one to Picco the next time she wrote home. That was definitely something to think about. Maybe she would sketch the lake just for the boy. "Beautiful sketches as always by the way," she commented having seen Tatyana's handiwork just days before when they first met. It was one of the reasons why she had been very keen on befriending the girl after all, it was quite rare to get along with someone that shared hobbies with her after all. She had to pout though a little at Roto's comment. Now what bad thing could she say about him really. Well, there was no use in telling him that she hadn't said anything, it was more fun to make him think that maybe they did say something so she merely smiled up innocently at the Gryffindor. "Of course it's all bad things Roto. Now what else would I be able to tell dear Tatyana here?" she said with a predatory grin at the boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back