Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The next person was another boy in Gryffindor, but not someone she knew. After asking her Phoebe, she found out the boy was a fourth year like her sister. Phoebe had even pointed him out, though she had said she didn't really know him well. Alice wasn't shy, though. She happily skipped up to the boy and waved a yellow rose at him. "Marcos, I have a rose for you!" She said with a grin, proud to be able to give it to someone and know their name right off the bat.

Marcos had just been wondered around the school, he had been rather bored and put his mind off what he had said to Gabriella in his own rose and note. But it seemed that someone had been looking for him as someone skipped up to him and announced that she had a rose for him. He could safely assume this was probably from Flavio but he was eager to get it anyway, "Oh, yay!" the boy said. This girl was quite a bit younger than him, a first year probably he mused as he reached his hand out so she could hand over the rose to him.

Alice grinned at the boy, glad he seemed nice. She grabbed the yellow rose with his name on it and held it out to him. "Here you go! Happy Valentine's day!" She said happily. "You're in my sister's year. Her name's Phoebe." She said with a smile, eager to talk to this boy more. "Hope you like the rose!"
Note said:
Marcos!

You are the best little brother I could ask for, and I am proud of the person you are growing into. If you ever need help you know I am always here for you!

Flavio.

Marcos smiled at the girl happily, he could vaguely remember the name Phoebe from his year group, but he couldn't say for certain if who he was thinking off was in fact the right person. Marcos took to the rose, ”Happy Valentines day to you too,” Marcos opened the note and smiled as he read through it. It was a nice gesture from his brother, more involved that any of the roses Marcos had sent to him, but he appreciated it a lot. ”thanks for this!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back