Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
OOCOut of Character:
Professors please let this get underway before busting them ^_^

Daisy could not believe that she was in her final year. Seven years seemed to drag on, and fly by, both at the same time. She could still remember the eleven year old Daisy that ran around the Halls, pretending she had her dog with her. She laughed out loud, before remembering to be quiet; she didn't want to draw attention to herself. Most people should have been at dinner, but not Daisy - she was going to start the new last year right!
Daisy managed to sneak to the Forbidden Forest without any problems. It was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, to be going to a place that was forbidden. It was like it had a big target for every adventurous person, asking to be entered. If they named it the 'evil' forest, she'd have been less inclined to go, but she was happy to say this wasn't her first time breaking in. Daisy hadn't been caught, not today or any of her other times, so her confidence was high.
Once she figured she was far enough in, Daisy grinned, and began humming a song to herself, wondering if she'd run into any interesting creatures, especially a unicorn or centaur. Once she left the school, she was sure she'd never have the opportunity to see one again, so she had to make the most of the time she had. However, the forest was dark, and though she had lit her wand, she couldn't see too much from the ground. So up she went! Daisy found a tree with good branches, and began climbing. She got half way up, and decided that it wasn't that much better up there either. Still, the Seventh Year had a smile on her face. She was thoroughly enjoying herself.
That was, until a massive spider dropped onto her shoulder. Daisy, screamed in fright - she was used to spiders, but she sure wasn't prepared to have one the size of her hand drop onto her. She lost her footing, and her hold, and she yelled again, as she fell, whacking branches here and there on her way down. Daisy would have thought it lucky that she landed on her feet, apart from she landed on her right leg first, which took all of the shock, and apparently all of the damage. Daisy let out an expletive that her mother would have had a heart attack upon hearing as her leg bent a funny way, tears springing to her eyes, unbearable pain. She could hardly tell that the tears were falling freely from her face as she grasped around for her wand, clutching it tightly once she found it. Why hadn't she listened in classes in case there a spell to fix broken legs?! Daisy tried to stand, but wobbled and tumbled down, groaning in pain and frustration.
She was going to have to crawl.

Vader had heard a scream emitted from the forest, the forest they weren't allowed into, but it was very clear that the noise had been from someone who needed some help. The boy who wasn't one for helping people much at all, set off in the direction of the voice. He didn't even think about the fact the noise came from the forest, he just put his hood up and slung the camera over his shoulder so it swung at his side as he made his way inside. The boy wandered in the general direction of where he was sure that the voice had been. He was sure he was heading in the right direction, but hadn't thought to go to the professors to tell them that maybe there would be something about it, after all, the forest was forbidden and technically dangerous but the boy hadn't given a second thought to it just headed in and headed towards the noise, and eventually he found it. A girl far older than him was crying, clearly because of the fact she had broken her leg.

"Oh no," the boy said, this was not what he'd been expecting when he followed the noise, and what was he even supposed to do about it?! he couldn't help, he didn't know anything about first aid or knew any magic that could in the slightest help this situation. He was a first year after all. He should've definitely spent the time to get a professor and ensure that they were aware that he'd heard a scream in the forest. He couldn't even ask her if she was alright because it was very clear she wasn't, "I didn't think about this," he mumbled at both the ground and her. This was a mistake that was for sure. Though at the very least he knew where she was, maybe that could help things. Oh dear. Vader couldn't do anything to help her. This just wasn't a good thing to happen at all.

Daisy heard footsteps, and she couldn't believe her luck. The pain in her leg was so unbearable, and the tears on her face still fell freely, yet Daisy still hoped it wasn't going to be a Professor. She hoped it was going to be a Seventh Year or someone else around her age, who knew what to do, or at least could carry her weight. Instead, what came into view, was a tiny boy, and Daisy couldn't help but let out a groan, before staring at him incredulously as he said oh no. "Oh no?" Daisy repeated. "You didn't think about this? Are you for real?" Daisy asked, wondering if he was taking the mickey. She winced as she moved herself so that she was positioned better. "Look kid, don't just stand there, and don't you dare go for help. I can do this, I just need to - hold onto your arm or something." Daisy said, reaching out a hand grabbing at the air as if to grab onto him.

Vader ducked his head shyly as the girl repeated his own words back to him, he felt his cheeks redden and he could feel his embarrassment growing. He looked at the extended hand and shook his head again, ”I should just go get someone,” the boy replied with a shyness in his voice, but he couldn’t really leave her there. They might end up in more trouble, or he might lose her again. The boy tried to remember what he’d seen in all the muggle movies and tv shows when people broke bones. He shifted the camera he had around his neck and began looking about, ”Should I find some sticks, to you know, stabilise it,” Vader began looking around ignoring her extended hand, ”Splint it or something,” He wondered how broken it was, and if his current plan to help the girl would actually be of any use, ”Do you need to keep talking? So you don’t….like…...pass out,” the boy added running a hand through the thick blonde hair. This was a mistake, but he had to do everything he could to fix it. He had to help her.

Daisy shook her head emphatically when the boy said he should go get someone. "No don't! We can do this, and then when we get to the Hospital Wing you can get someone okay?!" She didn't know why she didn't want help, maybe she just didn't want to be left alone again, and she also didn't want to get into trouble for being the Forest. But Daisy also just loved being able to do things by herself. She didn't want to be seen as weak, and getting help from a Professor would definitely portray weakness. "Okay, yes, a splint is a good idea." Why didn't she think of that? Now a child was outsmarting her, but she blamed it on the mind-searing pain she was feeling. "What's your name? I'm Daisy. If you find some sticks or something, we can use this - " She said, starting to take off her jacket. "To tie it to the leg. But don't go too far, like stay within seeing distance maybe." Daisy continued. She didn't want him to get hurt, or they'd both be in trouble.

Vader was skeptical of their ability to be able to do anything, maybe the older girl would be able to figure herself out, but with Vaders lack of ability to help in any manner, he had to assume that they were not going to be good at all. After all, he wasn't capable of doing most things he doubted his own ability to do this. To do anything, he wasn't freaking out as much. Though he knew he very much was one step away from doing so. He smiled slightly when she agreed to the splint, if he could do something remotely help then that would be good, surely that would be helpful. He had watched enough tv to know that was what people did. Though of course he didn't know if that was what was required with this situation, with this girl, with this broken leg. The boy ignored her asking for his name, and instead began for looking for sticks around her that could be used. He didn't know what kind of stick she needed, "Aren't there spells to help get ropes or something to tie with?" the boy asked as he continued to rummage, "What even happened Daisy?" the boy asked, he wasn't going to stray too far, of course not. He was looking for sticks in the immediate area. He picked one up that was about the right length, "Do you think this would be any good?" Vader was focused on his task, that way he could actually help her instead of aimlessly standing there being of very little help and just being useless. He could be like any of the superheros or even just intelligent people from the comics who managed in situations like this. Managed where he definitely was of little help, running into situations without thinking about them.

Daisy grimaced, closing her eyes in pain as the boy started looking for sticks. She didn't open her eyes when he asked about a spell, but groaned again, realizing she didn't have her wand with her. "Yes - yes there is a spell, but I don't have my wand. It must have fell as well." Daisy hadn't done any wandless magic before, but she'd have to give it a go - but only when they were ready to leave, she couldn't muster the energy to think at that point. "Uhm, I was climbing a tree and I fell." She said, through gritted teeth, her eyes still shut, as the boy asked what happened. "I fell out of the tree. It was a high tree!" Daisy said emphatically, opening her eyes, glancing around before finding where the boy was again. She nodded her head. "Yeah - is there another one as well? I might need two - pass it here." Daisy said, holding out one hand to take it. She just wanted to get it fixed, this was taking far too long.

Vader rolled his eyes at the girl, "Well, that was dumb," he was surprised that someone would let their wand fall, or just not have it with them when they would very obviously need it. The boy hadn't ever been that apart from his own new wand since he'd bought it, "Could you use mine?" the boy wasn't that sure how wands really worked, if that would work at all. Maybe she could use his wand to summon her own. Vader wasn't sure, and he was certain that this girl might not be the sort of person who would know either. Since of course it was because she fell out of a tree, he would love to climb these trees in the forest but they were high and without anyone else it would be dangerous. He showed her the branch and let her take it from him as he searched for another, going a little further away from Daisy until he found one like the first. "Daisy! Will this one work?" he raced back over and held it out to her, it wasn't the exact same as the first, but it could work, it was close enough in size. He wasn't sure how much more help this would be for her, but hoped it would be enough that he could get her out of the forest at the very least.

"Well that was dumb." Daisy mimicked the boy. "You try keeping a hold of your wand while you're falling from a tree." She said to the boy grumpily. Daisy looked at him when he offered his wand, but figured it was worth a try. "Um, I've never used someone else's wand before, but I can try. Haven't you learnt the summoning charm yet?" Daisy said, wincing as she readjusted her position. "Okay, pass it here please." She asked, holding out her hand again for his wand.
The boy ran back with another branch, but Daisy didn't care if they weren't perfect. "Yep, good enough." She said, putting both branches on either side of her leg, but not touching them too close yet, not until she was sure they'd be ready to go. It was going to be one painful walk back.

Vader rolled his eyes at the girl as she mimicked him, he'd been right to say that she had been dumb for losing her wand, he wasn't sure that giving her his wand would be the best thing, he didn't know if his wand would work, he didn't know particularly how wands worked. At her question he ran his hand through the mess of hair and scratched the back of his head, "I know it, but I'm not that good at it yet," he admitted, the boy could feel his cheeks redden again, his head ducking a little, "I'm new to this whole magic thing, and some things are more difficult than others," Vader didn't want to admit that to this girl, but seeing as he'd jumped into this situation without thinking at all, it seemed only right to be honest. He might not have said his name to her, but he could be honest about other things. Once he had the branch and passed it to her, he held out his wand to her, "Do you think casting that wingardium leviosa spell on your leg would make it easier to walk with?" he pondered, maybe if it was levitating, it wouldn't feel too heavy, "If you lean on me and you mostly hop it could work, and if the leg feels more weightless it might hurt less?" Vader was asking these, since she was older and quite possible just knew far more about magic and how it could be used in different ways. Maybe levitating the leg with magic would help, maybe it would but the gryffindor would rather try to be helpful to Daisy than completely unhelpful given that he had just rushed in without a second thought.

Daisy sighed, tired and wanting to get her leg fixed soon. She hated being so vulnerable, and having to rely on the First Year for help. He held out his wand though, and she thanked him, before holding it in whatever area she thought her wand might be, before using the summoning charm. It felt weird to be using someone else's wand, and she had to try again before she was sure it actually worked. Thankfully, and finally, her wand came flying towards her. It hadn't broken, which was a miracle that she would thank whatever deity for once she was walking again. Daisy held the boy's wand back out to him, shaking her head at his question. "I don't think wingardium leviosa works on people... maybe on the sticks though..." She said thoughtfully. She liked the way the boy thought outside the box, and knew he was going to be incredibly smart by the time he graduated. Daisy put the sticks next to her leg, groaning as she moved it, before pointing her wand and using "Incarcerous". She hadn't used it apart from when she had learnt it, so she wasn't entirely sure what might happen, but luckily her wand knew what she wanted as the ropes wrapped around her leg. Not wanting to accept more help than she really needed, Daisy rolled onto her good side, and attempted to push herself up that way. After a few awkward moments of groaning and pushing, Daisy managed to get herself to standing position, wobbling a bit as she got there. "Okay so, uh, wingardium leviosa." Daisy said, ignoring the tear that had fallen during the painful get up. The sticks seemed to lighten somewhat, and Daisy, teeth gritted, beckoned the boy over to her so they could make their way up to the Hospital Wing.

Vader took the time to watch what the girl was saying, listening and nodding as she thought about what she was doing. He liked the rope spell, and was certainly pleased one existed, since it was probably more secure than anything else they could use. The boy wasn’t sure why the wingardium spell wouldn’t work, but he could trust the girl, though she’d fallen out of a tree which didn’t seem too smart she probably wasn’t dumb. He could trust her. The boy watched as she struggled to get up, wanting to step in but thinking that he would never actually be able to help her. He would probably fall back down with her, he had never been particularly strong. He rushed over when she beckoned him forward. He put an arm around her waist, and looked up to her, ”You can lean on me a little Daisy,” the boy suggested, he didn’t think he could support her much but he could at least stop her from putting too much weight on the injured leg. They would go slowly and definitely not rush it, or that could injure her further. ”I can’t support much, but I can help, I did rush into this without think so I should try to help as much as I can,” Vader told her with a serious expression, ducking his head a little and allowing a small embarrassed blush appear on his features. He knew that any one else, anyone older would’ve been better equipped to help her, but he had been the one to run into the forest. He hadn’t thought about anything else, just wanting to help someone who had appeared to need the help. ”Do you think it would be worth trying to attract attention to us, like with a professor so that they can help it? Might be safer still? Perhaps even coming up with a story to tell the nurses so we don’t get into trouble,” Vader was sure in shows and movies that he had watched before hogwarts that they tended to encourage people to talk to keep focusing on something else.

Daisy nodded her head, gritting her teeth when the boy offered her to lean on him. She wasn't going to be too reliant on the boy, but having the extra weight shifted definitely made it easier for her to shuffle along. Daisy nodded her head again when the boy spoke. It was harder to speak while she was walking, but she did appreciate that the boy did come, even if she was convinced that she could do it by herself. Without him, she wouldn't have the sticks, or her wand back, and she'd probably still be crawling on the forest floor. "No." She managed to say when he suggested they draw attention to themselves. She did not want any Professors there. That would be embarrassing. "We can - say that I fell - they just don't have to - know it was in - the forest." Daisy said out through breaths. It wasn't after curfew, so it wasn't as though they'd get into trouble on that part, but it was nearing the time. Daisy thought about the stairs they'd have to climb when they got inside, to get up to the Hospital Wing, and she groaned aloud. "Maybe, when we're inside - you can - find a Professor - or something?" She didn't want him to, but she didn't want to climb the stairs to the Hospital Wing even more. Who's stupid idea was it to put the Nurses on the Third Floor?

Vader thought about what she said, that was pretty good, but if he was going to lie about something, it might as well be a half decent lie, something simpler and believable. After all, they both needed to remain out of trouble, so long as they didn’t get caught before getting to the castle, ”We could say you were by the lake and slipped on some wet rocks,” it was a little more specific than what she was saying, since he could assume that she was having some problems getting her breath and words out. ”I was just taking pictures by the lake any way, so it’s full proof,” the gryffindor added with a little half shrug, not wanting to jostle her too much. He wasn’t even thinking that far ahead to the castle, getting out of the forest was his initial plan but as she said that, he realised there would be stairs and between them, he could figure that she wouldn’t enjoy him dragging her up the stairs, it wouldn’t help her leg much at all. ”Okay,” the boy ducked his head a little, he was still pretty embarrassed by what he had done. Having just jumped in when he had no idea if this was a good idea or not. He was of no use to the girl, possibly more of a hindrance than a help. If there was someone older, bigger, taller, just someone more capable she would not be in as much of a mess as she was because of his actions, ”I’m sorry Daisy, I’m not probably what you would’ve wanted as help,” he said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back