OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara loved the Valentine's Day and the roses. Especially she loved delivering roses, and this way, she had signed up for delivering roses, she didn't wanna sit back on her last year, she wanted to participate in everything as much as she could. So with her delivery list, Kiara was searching for Anais Chenevert. She had found out that the girl was in Hufflepuff, so Kiara just asked someone to get Anais out for her and now Kiara was waiting for Anais so she could give her rose.

Anais was getting ready to head down to the Conglomerated Arts Room to go for her daily voice lessons. When another fellow Hufflepuff stopped her and mentioning someone was waiting for her outside. Thinking it was Richard. She thanked the person and went outside of the Common Room to meet an older student. "Oh, hi! I heard you're looking for me?" She said once she was clear of the door. "What can I help you with?" Anais politely asked.

Kiara smiled once a young girl came over to her. "Oh yeah, I was. No need for help, I have a rose for you," she smiled easily at the girl again before handing out the rose and the note for her. "How is your Valentine's day going?" Kiara asked with a soft voice, not trying to hide her excitement, she hadn't been hiding for a really long time now.
Dear Anais Chenevert,

Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for coming to the yuleball with me.

Sincerely,

Leonardo Orr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back