Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Michaels

OOC First Name
Corey
Wand
Blackthorn 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hey guys...

Um it seems life has come back to bite me on the ass once more, so soon after the death of my friend, it seems i am now going through a permanent break up with my girlfriend. I uh, i dont quite know if i will be on a bit or not, but thought i should post this here in case i have another episode with my depression and end up hospitalized again. I will try and post to as many threads as i cant but i honestly dont know what might happen as this break up will be very hard on me, considering recent events and other things.

I have to apologize to you guys, for not posting much lately, and i know i owe you posts for various characters, but will all the fighting and the funeral last week and getting locked up and various other drama's, i just havent had the muse or mental energy. I ask that you post here if i owe you a post, naming the character i have owing the post, and the name of the topic. These are my characters:

Blaine Michaels

Ash Richards

Demyx Demon Bane

Dante Vrael

Chase Michaels

Also:
Mintzy - I promise to be back well in time for the Quidditch Try-Outs, and whatever else you have planned for the team. Fear not, i have made the commitment and will honor it.

Summer - I will be back in time also for when you decide to break our plot (The baby, to spoil the secret) loose on HNZ.

Anyways, i just thought id post this, and please, i expect no sympathy... I just need to deal, and regroup myself, and i shall be back. Fear not, you wont see the last of me yet (Much to many of yours dismay), haha. I will try and pop on here and there, but i honestly dont know whats gonna happen. Thanks guys... :p
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awh, take your time Dylan! RL comes first :)

Sorry to hear all this Dylan, I hope stuff gets better soon, and take all the time you need :console: :hug:

Awh. Such sad news!
Sorry to hear about it though. Take all the time you need though, we'll be here. See you sooner or later! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back