Old School Week In Need Of Entertainment

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha sat on one of the benches that were placed in the courtyard, slightly bored. She had decided to go out and explore the outdoors of Hogwarts. But once she had arrived outside, she realised didn't have anything to explore or found anything entertaining at the moment.

Padme was coming back from the grounds when she spotted Sam on the courtyard. "Sam! Hey!" she greeted her excitedly walking over to her.

Samantha turned to where the voice was coming from and spotted Padme. "Hey Padme! How are you?" Samantha says with a small wave a smile.

Padme grinned at her, "I'm good thanks, how are you?" she said to her, "What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

Samantha smiles. “That’s good! I’m alright.” Samantha says with a smile. “I was actually going to explore today. But then I realised that I have no idea on what to explore” Samantha says with slightly chuckle and shrug.

Padme gave her a little smile, "Exploring eh?" she said, Padme would certainly want to go alone with that. It could be fun, "Maybe there's something in this courtyard, Hogwarts is surely full of secrets,"

Samantha let out a big grin. "There could be something" Samantha says with a smile. "Any ideas on where in the courtyard we should look?" Samantha questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back