Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
When Patrick came across the next person on his list he was slightly relieved that he recognised the name, even if it was only a little bit. He had never met the older boy before but he knew that he was the Head Boy, and as the Hufflepuff passed him on the second floor corridor whilst making his way up to the top of the castle to look for him, he beamed, quickly making his way over to him. "You're... Flavio Morales, aren't you?" Patrick asked, wanting to make sure he had the right person first.

Flavio had just left the prefect common room, and begun to make his way down the corridor when a younger boy bounded over to him, asking if he was Flavio. "That is me." He confirmed, wondering if the boy needed help with something or if he was there to deliver another rose. Since he seemed cheerful Flavio assumed it was the latter, and hoped that this rose would be the one November had sent him.

Patrick smiled at himself as the Head Boy confirmed that he was Flavio Morales. It meant he didn't completely embarrass himself. "It's Valentine's Day, Happy Valentine's Day." he said to him before turning to his basket. He pulled out the yellow rose that belonged to him along with a note and held it out to him. "This is for you... but it's not from me... there's a note, just so you know. I'm just delivering." Patrick blushed slightly and looked down at the ground as he waited for the older boy to respond.

Flavio!

I'm so proud of you! Wishing you the best for the rest of the school year!

Love,

Ignacio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back