Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Letter to Noah Kingsley said:
Dear Noah,

Please don't rip this letter apart. But if you do I understand. I figured I would give you time, and perhaps now isn't enough still for you. But I can not live with myself, for not reaching out to you. Not after hearing that you won't be returning to Hogwarts. I couldn't believe it when I've heard it. But on the other hand I can imagine it from your perspective. I feel really bad about it, and can't shake the thought that it's part of my fault. You know that I'm honest, and that I'm always gonna be that. Perhaps you are mad at me, but I'm hoping you will answer my letter.

We've had an amazing time together, and please never forget that what we had was true. You were my first love, and you will always be that. But at everything comes an end. I'm really sorry If I have hurt you. But I didn't want to lie to you either. I hope you can give it a place. I really wished I could just tell you in person, but heard you will be attending Durmstrang. My mother went there too. I never wanted to go there, but perhaps you will like it.

You will always have a special place in my heart.

Love,
Evelyn

Evelyn,

Please do not take this personally, but I need space from you. It's too hard to be around you and pretend like I am okay with what happened between us or how quickly you moved on. You are only one part of why I felt like I needed a fresh start.

I want you to be happy, Ev. I really do. I just can't be a part of your life right now. Maybe one day...

Always,
Noah

Letter to Noah Kingsley said:
Dear Noah,

I'm glad you have answered my letter, thanks for that. Honestly I take it personally.. But I can imagine it from your point of view. I figured we both needed some space, but I didn't think it would hurt you that much. We both ended things, but I found it difficult too don't get me wrong. I'm sorry if things were going fast for you. But I had to follow my heart. I know you have lots of things to deal with, and I want you to know that I'm always there for you if you need me.

I want the same for you Noah. You are a sweetheart, and I'm looking forward to see you again.. one day. I hope your mother can forgive me too.. and your family. I'll keep an eye on Jacob and Jemma, they really miss you I'm guessing. I didn't wish to hurt you like this.

Please write me or come find me, if you really need it.

Love,
Evelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back