Im not lost, Im just looking for something

Bleak Street is the most darkest and evil place in New Zealand, most likely because Death Eaters roam in this part of the alley going to Obsidian Harbour. Little kids are afraid to go in such dark places but some children doesn't seems to take notice of it, kids that are rebel or just being curious about the place comes here. Some doesn't come out alive, some does, some that has ties within in the places of the street. One of them is Arabella, who is tied to a pureblood relative and well known in the European countries, Arabella is rich, famous and spoiled; every eleven year old dream about her life everyday but not her.

Arabella wasn't curious about the place ... she was already been there secretly without her kind-heart parents knowing because of her grandmother. Her feet started to move once she was about to enter the alley towards Bleak street, some people might not know her but she will try to ignore them. Arabella hopped as she continued at Borgin and Burkes store to see some cool stuff her grandmother had showed to her last week, she saw a crystal ball and wants to buy it but of course she couldn't. So she finds a way to buy that crystal ball she wanted for her bedroom, when Arabella saw a man who she thinks can help her buy the stuff she wanted.

An invisible light blub click on her mind and went to the man, she tug his shirt to take his attention and smiled, a smile of a little girl that can be deadly.

Selwin was rather on a busy schedule today. He had a few
errands to run for one of his fellow death eater mates, and then he had to get some tasks
done for himself as well. Being on a tight schedule and being on call in the hospital Selwin
works at in the muggle world, it kept his mind off of things that really bugged him. The fact
was, Selwin wanted to completely forget about what happened in his past, what happened
between his relationships, all the betrayal he had gone through, and everything. He just
simply wanted to move on and that is exactly what he was aiming for. He knew that it was
not going to be easy for him, but he knew that he would someday successfully move on with
the things that are most important in his life. The bleak street was rather not very busy today.
Oddly enough, he was expecting to see quite a few people of his own kind to discuss some
business with, but he was wrong. That really did not matter to him though, he had much to
do, and so little time. Although there were quite a few people outside of Borgin and Burkes
that Selwin could start up a conversation with. One of them being an old friend of Selwin's,
Andrew Bruke. Selwin had not seen Andrew in quite some time, so he was talking to him on
the side of the alley when he felt someone pulling on his shirt. Selwin turned around slowly
only to notice a young child standing there looking at him. Selwin looked towards back at
Andrew and asked to be excused for a few short moments. He turned his attention to the
little girl that was standing there. Sitting down on his legs to get to the level of the girl,
Selwin asked, "Are you lost, little one? What are you doing here?" Selwin was quite
curious as to why this girl was all the way deep in the bleak street, all alone for that matter.

Once she got the attention of the man, Arabella raised one of her eyebrow and said at the man with her thick British accent, "Pardon me, sir .. But I am not little anymore, I already come of age which is eleven. I am here because i wanted to buy from this store." Arabella pointed at the shop with weird stuff behind the window glass and went her gaze back from the man. "Could you do me a favor and buy me something from that shop? ... It is pretty but only adults like you can buy it, do not worry, I will give you money to buy it." She told the man and smirked, she really wanted to have that piece of relic that her grandmother showed her from last week when they came here with her sister, Troian. "Come and I will show you where it is." Arabella grab the man's right arm and drag him inside Borgin and Burkes, she has already made a plan to get the cursed crystal ball and that posting her as the man's child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back